Last time I ever sit in the members

Yze_Magic

M53

Reserved seating

Biggest bunch of toffs I have ever come across. It was embarrassing to be a Melbourne supporter today. The fools in that section whinge and moan about anything. I almost blew my top when I stood up for 10 seconds to put my jumper on and some guy behind me told me to hurry up sit down. I almost belted him. Absolute loser. If you are reading this, grow some balls you pathetic sliver spoon Brighton toff.

Melbourne supprters - WORST IN THE COMP.

Even though I am a member, I will be sitting in General Admission from now on with the real footy fans.

{Mod Edit: Y_M, you have just returned from suspension. I would watch what I write if I were you!}

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

M53

Reserved seating

Biggest bunch of toffs I have ever come across. It was embarrassing to be a Melbourne supporter today. The fools in that section whinge and moan about anything. I almost blew my top when I stood up for 10 seconds to put my jumper on and some guy behind me told me to hurry up sit down. I almost belted him. Absolute loser. If you are reading this, grow some balls you pathetic sliver spoon Brighton toff.

Even though I am a member, I will be sitting in General Admission from now on with the real footy fans.

I suggest sitting anywhere at Subiaca when we play Fremantle; they are the scum of the world. Believe me, Melbourne fans are as far away from being 'WORST IN THE COMP' than we are from winning a flag.

M53

Reserved seating

I can't believe the number of people who stand up and block your view during the game. It should be like the movies. When the game is on - sit down and have some consideration for those around you!!!

The guy probably has a point and I sense that you have something resembling a large log sitting on your shoulder mate. I saw plenty of loyal barracking demons in the MCC members today. If you want to be a bogan, go barrack for Collingwood

Y_M why are you saying this about our supporters you could have turned around and said" sorry wont be a moment im putting my jumper on "

im sure any person you stand up in front of at the footy is going to say the same thing ....

if someone stands up in front of you do you say move im trying to watch the game???

I stood up for not even 10 seconds, dunno why I said that. it was more like 3 seconds.

Gee, he might have missed the ball bouncing along the ground for 5 metres

ps. destroy M53

Nah I'm with YM on this.

I too was embarassed to be in the red and blue all because of this one 'supporter' who said, and I quote,

'Frawley. Absolutely useless. What an idiot.'

And that was in the first quarter.

I suggest sitting anywhere at Subiaca when we play Fremantle; they are the scum of the world. Believe me, Melbourne fans are as far away from being 'WORST IN THE COMP' than we are from winning a flag.

As somebody who's had the misfortune of watching Melb vs West Coast at Subi, Freo supporters at home must be REALLY bad.

:lol:

You would have been in your element.

No, because I do not cry and [censored] and moan when one of our players give away an obvious free kick

I guess sometimes you have to get lucky with who you are around. The people that are around me are nice, and passionate. I came at half time and asked him what happened in the first half and we just had a good chat. Back when we were in the great southern stand we had this guy behind us who would just constantly bag the players, didn't have anything nice to say (much like the guy who made the Frawley comment destroy06).

You don't have like the people around you just because their Dees fans, but to lump us all into that category is just pathetic YM.

As usual you make a fair comment, but word it in such a stupid way that it makes you look like an idiot.

Yeah, there are some bogan supporters. But get used to it, every club has them. If you dont like it, dont come to our games. Although if you dont do that, you aint a true supporter. So I suggest you deal with it.

apparently you'd whinge about anything else though.

i was in mcc, am now hoarse (as usual) and though i can feel like a fair fool for being one of the few to yell constantly, it is better than not saying anything for an entire game

M53

Reserved seating

{Mod Edit: Y_M, you have just returned from suspension. I would watch what I write if I were you!}

I sit in the members and yell my guts out-don't generalize. Everybody is [censored] off at the moment 9 losses is hard to stomach for everyone

Mate, you get this everywhere you go - there is a guy who sits in the Redlegs/Tridents area who every week calls players idiots and groans like a jackal throughout the game - was good to see him shut up after another fan threatened to smash him when he called Jeff White a f** idiot.

being yze-magic we know how much to place on what is said...

but it doesn't matter where you sit,

you always have a drongo,

sitting immediately in front or behind you.

its a law of football.

(and next time, put your jumper on in a break in play!)

No, because I do not cry and [censored] and moan when one of our players give away an obvious free kick

You do repeatedly on this site. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but around here he gets a hell of a lot of support for bitching and moaning at our players ;) !!!

Nah I'm with YM on this.

I too was embarassed to be in the red and blue all because of this one 'supporter' who said, and I quote,

'Frawley. Absolutely useless. What an idiot.'

And that was in the first quarter.

You are embarassed about that?? What about the crap like trade Bruce trade Miller etc on here?? That is embarassing. At the end of the day people get frustrated

You are embarassed about that?? What about the crap like trade Bruce trade Miller etc on here?? That is embarassing. At the end of the day people get frustrated

Bruce should be traded....the easy option is to bag Frawley after 5 min or Holland...

i sat on Level 2a lastyear....no atmosphere at all....

this year moved across tot he new stand...trident area..its great