Demonland

HAWKS

B: Jarman Impey, Sam Frost, Ethan Phillips

HB: Jack Scrimshaw, James Sicily, Massimo D’Ambrosio

C: Karl Amon, James Worpel, Connor Macdonald 

HF: Nick Watson, Mitch Lewis, Luke Breust 

F: Jack Ginnivan, Mabior Chol, Finn Maginness 

FOLL: Ned Reeves, Henry Hustwaite, Cam Mackenzie 

I/C: Jai Newcombe, Bodie Ryan, Max Ramsden, Lloyd Meek, Josh Ward, Blake Hardwick, Conor Nash, Sam Butler 

EMER: Clay Tucker, Josh Bennetts, Jai Serong, Calsher Dear 

Notable absentees: Will Day, Josh Weddle, Jack Gunston, Dylan Moore, Changkuoth Jiath, James Blanck, Chad Wingard, Denver Grainger-Barras, Harry Morrison

BULLDOGS

B: Lachie Bramble, Liam Jones, Nick Coffield 

HB: Ed Richards, Buku Khamis, Jason Johannisen 

C: Bailey Williams, Adam Treloar, Harvey Gallagher 

HF: Lachie McNeil, Rory Lobb, Cody Weightman 

F: Rhylee West, Aaron Naughton, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan

FOLL: Tim English, Marcus Bontempelli, Tom Liberatore 

I/C: Taylor Duryea, Laitham Vandermeer, James Harmes, Ryley Sanders, Caleb Daniel, Luke Cleary, Sam Darcy, Oskar Baker 

EMER: Caleb Poulter, Anthony Scott, Charlie Clarke, Arthur Jones

Notable absentees: Jack Macrae, Bailey Dale, Alex Keath, Bailey Smith, Caleb Poulter

• Like 1

Seeing Harmsey in those colours 😢

And Jayden in the earlier match today. 😢

I’ll never get used to it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Sad 3

Bank on Haw and WCE vying for the Harley Reid cup this year (or whatever this year's no 1 pick is named)

Both those two teams look putrid. Having said that, Freo also look terrible 

Edited by Stiff Arm
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Why You Little said:

So many Media Fools keep saying the Dogs have one of the best lists in the Comp. 
It’s complete [censored]. The don’t score or turn it on 

Rubbish reporting 

Garry Lyon just said Dees and Bulldogs are at the same point in terms of expectations for this season. But then he also said we’d be pushing to kick 10 a game this year. I don’t listen to him anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Vomit 1

Pretty uneventful match. The most interesting thing was hearing that Ryley Sanders grew up a Suns supporter. I didn’t know they had any 😁

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

Seeing Harmsey in those colours 😢

And Jayden in the earlier match today. 😢

I’ll never get used to it. 

Agreed.

On a related note, the new colours on Jack Ginnivan look even more putrid than the old ones!

1 hour ago, Demonland said:

Edited by Rodney (Balls) Grinter
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Stiff Arm said:

Bank on Haw and WCE vying for the Harley Reid cup this year (or whatever this year's no 1 pick is named)

Both those two teams look putrid. Having said that, Freo also look terrible 

Freo are rubbish without Luke Jackson.

They were also missing Amiss who’s an absolute star on the rise. An absolute star.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

The most interesting thing was hearing that Ryley Sanders grew up a Suns supporter. I didn’t know they had any 😁

An old mate lives five minutes away from Carrara Stadium and he and his wife switched to supporting the Gold Coast when they first entered the AFL.

Until then he'd always barracked for Richmond but is now unable to claim any bragging rights for their three recent flags, a fact I feel the need to remind him of regularly.

• Haha 3
  • Clap 1

LOL that a forward from another side has a day out and kicks a hatful (as my mate @layzie would say) and folks start saying we should chase him… until the next forward from another side kicks a hatful and then it’s him who we should chase.

That said, I’d LOVE to see Jamarra in red and blue. 🥰

Edited by WalkingCivilWar
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is St Kilda’s home game and they have to wear that hideous kit. Nobody over the age of 3 should be made to wear that. 😑

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.