NON MFC: Rd 11 2021

Demonland

I don’t hate Carlton. There, I’ve said it! Moreover, I like Patrick Cripps. And I love Eddie Betts. But then, who doesn’t?!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, dees189227 said:

Watching the swans/ blues game. How refreshing it is to hear Jason Bennett calling. So much better than BT. He just calls it with no crap or nonsense. 

Agree. Hopefully they replace Brayshaw soon as well.

• Like 1

Swans have turned on the jets ... up to 7 wins, 6th spot and a bit of separation if they go on and win this

Edited by Macca

2 hours ago, Maldonboy38 said:

Swans v Blues is a good contest but no one really taking to the game on to surge forward. Enter Isaac Heeney. Love this bloke as a footballer. Would have him at the Dees in a heartbeat. 

Would have to drop Melksham, so would be a waste of list & cap space

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, dees189227 said:

Watching the swans/ blues game. How refreshing it is to hear Jason Bennett calling. So much better than BT. He just calls it with no crap or nonsense. 

I love Jason Bennett and Nigel Carmody in commentary. Idk why they can’t be used on Fri and Sat nights. 

Waiting for the teams on 8 wins to start having some hard games. They all seem to be getting soft matches every week. 
At least we have Port v Geelong after the bye. 

Edited by Jaded
  • Like 1

If Port Adelaide were switched on they could create a 'prison bars' version of their indigenous jersey to wear during the two weeks that cover the Sir Doug Nicholls rounds to get around the rules. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

I don’t hate Carlton. There, I’ve said it! Moreover, I like Patrick Cripps. And I love Eddie Betts. But then, who doesn’t?!

I like both of those players too but I still [censored] hate Carlton. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rab D Nesbitt said:

If Port Adelaide were switched on they could create a 'prison bars' version of their indigenous jersey to wear during the two weeks that cover the Sir Doug Nicholls rounds to get around the rules. 

Who's a clever one then?!

Nice deviosity, RD

3 minutes ago, ANG13 said:

I like both of those players too but I still [censored] hate Carlton. 

There’s actually not one current Carlton player that I can honestly say I hate. 
Brendan Fevola used up a lifetime of hate-credit imo. 

Edited by WalkingCivilWar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DubDee said:

What a cracking Mark from Jack R with the game on the line!

Came on here to say 'credit where credit is due', to find you'd got in first, DD. Rather has it all, I'm bound to concede - back-with-the-flight courage, air, angularity, and capped by a clutch goal.

Cummon, Kozzie, you know what you've got to beat!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Timothy Reddan-A'Blew said:

Who's a clever one then?!

Nice deviosity, RD

They'd probably get away with an actual prison bars guernsey for the rest of the season too if they'd only add a touch of teal to the design. Personally I'd add a horizontal teal stripe just above the white one at the top of the bars. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Timothy Reddan-A'Blew said:

Came on here to say 'credit where credit is due', to find you'd got in first, DD. Rather has it all, I'm bound to concede - back-with-the-flight courage, air, angularity, and capped by a clutch goal.

Cummon, Kozzie, you know what you've got to beat!

Very nearly didn’t happen due to Chol. ?

18 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

There’s actually not one current Carlton player that I can honestly say I hate. 
Brendan Fevola used up a lifetime of hate-credit imo. 

Yes fair point probably not that many current players at Carlton I hate either. But there are plenty of past players, administrators and about 70,000 incredibly arrogant members that just make me hate that club. Second only behind Essendon for me. 

• Like 1

Just now, ANG13 said:

Yes fair point probably not that many current players at Carlton I hate either. But there are plenty of past players, administrators and about 70,000 incredibly arrogant members that just make me hate that club. Second only behind Essendon for me. 

Well, we agree on Essendon being hands down the most hate-able of them all. ?

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.