TEAMS: Rd 17 vs GWS

Demonland

13 minutes ago, Hellofatime said:

I agree. Can't find a place for Lockhart nor Bennell who could have added the X factor.  Why was he given a contract if they don't want to play him?

As if we need x factor.

33 minutes ago, titan_uranus said:

Presumably Jetta does. Smith might get a job on one of their three tall forwards: Finlayson, Cameron and Himmelberg. Although Tomlinson might get the third tall instead.

Smith cannot play footy 

Even Goodwin must know that by now what a joke!

• Like 3

I think Im the last one on this site who still thinks Smith can play an important role. He  just had to stop jumping over the top of May and Lever...and then spilling the mark. Personally Im glad they're giving him more games. Come for me on Sunday if he's awful . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

58 minutes ago, Parmalove said:

There forward line will smash us in the air. And when it hits the ground Green will beat us. Not confident. Im sure Goodwin is throwing darts at selection. He has no idea who our best 22 are

yep

they will take marks at will in the forward line

1 hour ago, Demonland said:

R17_TeamSelection_1080x1350.png?width=19

If this wasnt so serious it would be laughable..

SPARGO FMD 

BROWN played Ok in both games then dropped now gets back in ???? Happy to see it but why dropped in the first place??

MELKSHAM say no more ... The love child!

FRITSCH. Still missed easy goals Sheesh

NEAL BULLEN ?? BAKER??

One positive.. Nice to see Nev in side

SERIOUSLY .. We will get flogged. 

GOODWIN NFI

First time ever I will be barracking for opposition!! 

GAWD AWFUL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickett2Jackson said:

So we bought Hibberd back to early for the Dockers game, just like we did Jones for the Swans game.

We keep rolling out old injured players burt we cant find a spot for Bennell?

BENNELLS little toe has more skill than Spargos entire football ability!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickett2Jackson said:

So we bought Hibberd back to early for the Dockers game, just like we did Jones for the Swans game.

We keep rolling out old injured players burt we cant find a spot for Bennell?

* Goodwin's mates

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

I like the side .

Good balance of Pace and Size.

The form of the club as a whole is atrocious so I'm not going to single out players who deserved to be dropped but weren't.

The club has its back to the wall and nothing to lose so in true Melbourne style I'm predicting an annoyingly hope-building win.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Biffen said:

I like the side .

Good balance of Pace and Size.

The form of the club as a whole is atrocious so I'm not going to single out players who deserved to be dropped but weren't.

The club has its back to the wall and nothing to lose so in true Melbourne style I'm predicting an annoyingly hope-building win.

What does Spargo bring that Bennell doesn;t?? or anyone else for that matter!!

2 minutes ago, picket fence said:

What does Spargo bring that Bennell doesn;t?? or anyone else for that matter!!

Not much.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, 3183 Dee said:

How this team has not won a flag by now is just ridiculous! Talk about compromised recruitment - Look at their Ins and Outs: how many top end draft picks in that lot?

Hope we smash them.

Unfortunately their selected side is probably the strongest 22 they have had in for some time and here I was thinking 9 changes meant they were dragging in untried kids but no we have 5 or so experienced players coming back! A big ask now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, picket fence said:

FUGGIN BASKET CASE OF A CLUB!! FUURG OF GOODWIN DEEESGRACE!!

Down to the bottle shop picket and buy a decent Barossa Shiraz   - sip it , don't slurp it

Forget Footy  , listen to your [censored] music - Your blood pressure will improve.

( Free advice from Uncle Bitter)

PS Make that two bottles

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

37 minutes ago, Wells 11 said:

I think Im the last one on this site who still thinks Smith can play an important role. He  just had to stop jumping over the top of May and Lever...and then spilling the mark. Personally Im glad they're giving him more games. Come for me on Sunday if he's awful . 

I won't come for you if Smith is awful.  I know that he is awful  why can't you see it.   IMO they will play him no matter what now and possibly been told he is playing the last 2 games for his career.

The ins don't exactly fill me with confidence. Thought we had better options in  Bennell, Lockhart and T.Mac. Interesting game no one is in form. Even if we do make the 8 or GWS make the 8 we are all just making up the numbers anyway. How many chances does Spargo get? Why do they love him?

53 minutes ago, picket fence said:

If this wasnt so serious it would be laughable..

SPARGO FMD 

BROWN played Ok in both games then dropped now gets back in ???? Happy to see it but why dropped in the first place??

MELKSHAM say no more ... The love child!

FRITSCH. Still missed easy goals Sheesh

NEAL BULLEN ?? BAKER??

One positive.. Nice to see Nev in side

SERIOUSLY .. We will get flogged. 

GOODWIN NFI

First time ever I will be barracking for opposition!! 

GAWD AWFUL

No, you barrack for the oppo every week to support your sick obsession.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.