AFL lookalikes

McQueen

4 minutes ago, picket fence said:

Frank Zappa and the Mothers wete at the best place around, but some atupid with a flare gun, burned the place to the ground. SMOKE ON THE WATER  FIRE IN THE SKY

gee picket, a bit harsh on yourself there

• Haha 2

89712F00-A3B2-4357-BCF4-49AB101148E8.jpeg.13a1c19c033a81f074eab555e0bfb67f.jpegF3545B71-0043-4252-A859-EE191AE44550.thumb.jpeg.c03a1799ff4041aed816058494603f77.jpeg

They probs have the same dentist. 

Edited by WalkingCivilWar
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

2109170431_roykent.jpg.5da35be9b0c7c33dab9c1199932a855e.jpgJL.jpg.dc7bd7108af0f6b038636cf58c3b4e7b.jpg

I really thought someone would have commented on the similarities between Roy and Jordan before now, or am I cracked?

For a laugh, both were at 1st class teams before settling at struggling clubs, both considered hard men, both got slow, both know to verbal.

And a shout out to Ted Lasso, incredible script etc, if you haven't seen it get around it. Adore that being decent can be a basis for a TV comedy, love watching it with my kids.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, DEE fence said:

2109170431_roykent.jpg.5da35be9b0c7c33dab9c1199932a855e.jpgJL.jpg.dc7bd7108af0f6b038636cf58c3b4e7b.jpg

I really thought someone would have commented on the similarities between Roy and Jordan before now, or am I cracked?

For a laugh, both were at 1st class teams before settling at struggling clubs, both considered hard men, both got slow, both know to verbal.

And a shout out to Ted Lasso, incredible script etc, if you haven't seen it get around it. Adore that being decent can be a basis for a TV comedy, love watching it with my kids.

Roy Kent, what a legend...hanging for the 3rd season 'DEE'.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, rjay said:

For those who like podcasts, and movies, the actor who plays Roy Kent, Brett Goldstein, has a good one called ‘Films To Be Buried With” - interesting guests, lots of chat about life etc, through the movies we’ve watched.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/25/2022 at 8:34 AM, Roger Mellie said:

Luke Jackson of the Demons handballs during the round five AFL match...  News Photo - Getty Images

Frank Zappa Documentary Gets a Director | Billboard – Billboard

Frank Zappa

Frank Zappa | Ensemble Paramirabo

It’s a shame we aren’t like the NFL and play on snow covered tundras.

If Dogga had more than appearance in common with Frank Zappa, I’m sure he would have some practical advice for his teammates on that occasion. ️🍽 🟡❄️

14 hours ago, rjay said:

Me too

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

3 hours ago, Winners at last said:

Tigers star Jack Riewoldt defends players | AFL 360 - YouTubehttp://www.jimmysomerville.de/multimedia/jimmysomerville/jimmy_somerville_132.jpg

A prize for anyone who correctly guesses the gent below.

image.jpeg

Jimmy from Bronski Beat!!! Or the Communards  

what’s my prize?!?!

edit: you never did tell us which team beat us in the GF in your dream, Bingers!

Edited by WalkingCivilWar
Wanna know if I’m 2 for 2 in Bingers’ pointless questions. 😁
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Demon Dynasty said:

Not a bad lookalike...

OMG TMI IMHO. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Tony Dow who played Wally in 1950’s sit com Leave It To Beaver and sadly passed away last week looked like a young Wayne Carey who couldn’t leave beaver alone.

5A91CC98-5598-45DE-8F9E-730E0CB3611F.jpeg

CF5F1A1F-707D-49B9-AF2D-D59B49D3F0A9.jpeg

Edited by John Crow Batty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, John Crow Batty said:

Tony Dow who played Wally in 1950’s sit com Leave It To Beaver and sadly passed away last week looked like a young Wayne Carey who couldn’t leave beaver alone.

5A91CC98-5598-45DE-8F9E-730E0CB3611F.jpeg

CF5F1A1F-707D-49B9-AF2D-D59B49D3F0A9.jpeg

image.jpeg.523e798662e1440032a9c2c9a9bd7272.jpeg

Sorry, it had to be done  .... 

• Haha 3

• 3 months later...

• 4 months later...

Stumbled upon this set of random photos on the Internet tonight.

it looks a bit like Jeff Browne, Collingwood football club president.

And the next few photos still look like yeah him but maybe morphing into some sort of an orc or something?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, McQueen said:

Stumbled upon this set of random photos on the Internet tonight.

it looks a bit like Jeff Browne, Collingwood football club president.

And the next few photos still look like yeah him but maybe morphing into some sort of an orc or something?

Got photos?

• Like 1

Well okay, I can’t attach photos. looks like the size of photos you could put on this site has drastically been cut  

@Demonland can you please confirm. 
effort to take, and post photos might be wasted for some people if there is a much reduced opportunity  

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, McQueen said:

Well okay, I can’t attach photos. looks like the size of photos you could put on this site has drastically been cut  

@Demonland can you please confirm. 
effort to take, and post photos might be wasted for some people if there is a much reduced opportunity  

I haven’t changed any settings. What size are the photos you are trying to upload. 

also there are free online photo hosting sites where you can upload a photo and link it here. 

• Like 1