Name 3 good things

billyblanks29

1. Agree with many others - Max, Trac, Oliver and eventually Viney will be fantastic for next 5 plus years

2. Only lost by 3 points with half the team having poor-ordinary days

3. Oscar improving

3 positives for next week

A. Tyson, Bugg and one of Frost or Brayshaw in to replace Maynard, Hannan, & Wagner

B. Hogan fit

C. 4 solid quarters with no 30plus negative quarters

Just allowed myself to watch the replay. Garlett, Melksham, Jetta, Lever, Wagner and Neal-Bullen were simply caught out by circumstances not of their own making.

Oscar was seriously good. My questions are about Maynard, Hannan, Harmes and the game plan. We was found wanting.

• 4 weeks later...

Petracca - emerging superstar

Oliver - his commitment to the contest in the final minutes - he put his body on the line in one contest that he could have squibbed, and no one would have noticed

Ablett's head looks like my left nut (if I shaved it)

ELEPHANTIASIS (noun) The noun ELEPHANTIASIS has 1 sense: 1. hypertrophy of certain body parts (usually legs and scrotum);

might want to get that seen to Buck

• Like 1

1.  Hogan finally starting to lead towards the ball carrier under pressure (in front of his opponent!) and taking a few chest marks

2.  Stonewall O-Mac

3.  Lever's best game so far

• Like 2

Probably just repeating much of the above again, but:

1.  I thought Oscar was supurb.  Particulaly that first quarter, he was not only solid defensively, but taking great intercept marks with poise and strength.  Looks every bit like maturing into another version if his big brother in this sense.

2.  Lever obviously much better.  Was said at Adelaide as much of his good performance could be put down to having a strong back six with quality key backs like Talia playing around him.  No surprises that good performances from O.Mac and Hibbard corresponds to an improved performance from Lever.

3. It's only Rd 6.  With so much of the season left to play, there is still plenty of time to recover form, confidence and correct any tactical and mental issues we may have.

• Like 2

1. Weid is looking like a footballer. I don’t think there was a contest he was part of that he lost. He either won or brought the ball to ground. Also thought his ruck work was solid but I don’t remember him going against Nank though. 

2. OMac is confident. He needed Lewis last year but he looked like he didn’t need his shoulder cricket/monkey sitting there telling him what to do. 

3. Our backline is better without Lewis. What struck me during the week is Lewis saying Lever is the general and in change. It hasn’t looked like it until Tuesday night. He was barking orders, getting everyone structured and he, OMac, Hibbard, Jetta, Hunt had their best games. The question is is the 6th Wag/Frost or Brayshaw? 

• Like 1

1. Weid provides great forward pressure, tackles hard and can make a contest.

2. Wagner continues to impress and surprise me.

3. Oscar is quickly cementing himself as a very reliable and lock down defender.

• Like 2

1. Hunt has his speed back (but he needs to be more polished when charging in at players or when he is disposing of the ball. I expect that to follow)

2. We were still in the game early into the last quarter with no meaningful contributions for most of the game from Garlett, Kent (because of injury), Harmes, ANB or Stretch

3. Gawn's tackling (not ignoring the rest of his play, but I thought the big man having 8 tackles, equal most for the team, was worthy of specific recognition.) 

• Like 1

1 - Oscar has arrived

2 - Weed now looks like a footballer

3 - Melksham back on target

(Lever looked the goods)