AFL Finals Week 1 - 2016

Cards13

How was that not in the back / marking interference?  2 goal turnaround? Swans look Gawn 

Edited by monoccular
  • Like 4

Wow this could be one of the biggest results of the year, gotta say though I'm wanting the Swans to win. The idea of GWS getting into the finals and a prelim so early in their life does make me a bit sick. 

• Like 3

Gee, you would think that they are playing this final in Melbourne considering their fan representation at this game. GWS seem to barely registering a reaction when they kick a goal.

3 minutes ago, Colin B. Flaubert said:

Gee, you would think that they are playing this final in Melbourne considering their fan representation at this game. GWS seem to barely registering a reaction when they kick a goal.

Nobody cares except the Commission

• Like 7

1 minute ago, DemonAndrew said:

GW$ next final will be at Spotless. They win today it's hard not to see them in the grand final.

Digusting.

Could be the first interstate final where the home crowd is outnumbered by the interstate visitors.

I'm sure the doggies supporters would travel up.... perhaps less sure about the Hawthorn supporters

6 minutes ago, Diamond_Jim said:

Could be the first interstate final where the home crowd is outnumbered by the interstate visitors.

I'm sure the doggies supporters would travel up.... perhaps less sure about the Hawthorn supporters

The AFL spin machine will be functioning in high gear. We will be told about how it's a victory for the national competition.

Shame Sam Newman's 'fat rat's clacker cup' can't be awarded.

52 minutes ago, Redleg said:

And Griffen is 30.

Sorry, you're right, I missed him. 

50 minutes ago, Cards13 said:

Plenty of tradeable assets to fill those holes, let alone development within the franchise. 

Correct.  I'm not saying they are finished but those 5 have been pretty influential and they'll miss the experience.  They will need to make sure a couple of his step into that gap of they want to keep improving rather than hold at this level, when those players drop off.

43 minutes ago, Ozymandias Greenblerg said:

I reckon this is the best game of footy I've seen since the 2012 grand final

I would agree up until the point that the umpires stepped in to make sure GWS kicked away. 

This performance by GWS is a glimpse into the next 5 years at the very least Ladies and Gentlemen.

Edited by 1 red eye 1 blue eye
grammar
  • Like 1