Who's not pullin' their Weight?

dee-luded

I have always rated watts as a forward ( just my opinion ) would like to see him become a key forward down the track, geez Hogan really Is a man child isn't he

• Like 1

I'd still like to see watts put on five to 10.kg and play a key post

Considering it would be lean muscle it would be closer to 5kg. 10kg is a hell of a lot of muscle to put on especially when you're doing so much cardio.

Edited by Ethan Tremblay
  • Like 3

Do you even actually consider what you are saying? 10 kg lol....If you had any idea of the mechanics of a human body, and the science that goes into it, you would realise how stupid this comment is. Understand that a player like Jack who has been in the system this long, with his frame, would be as low as he can with his fat percentage. Any weight gains would be purely muscle. 3-4kg of muscle would be considered a large amount. Adding anywhere around 7-8kg would put massive strain on his joints, and cause complete havoc.

• Like 2

Do you even actually consider what you are saying? 10 kg lol....If you had any idea of the mechanics of a human body, and the science that goes into it, you would realise how stupid this comment is. Understand that a player like Jack who has been in the system this long, with his frame, would be as low as he can with his fat percentage. Any weight gains would be purely muscle. 3-4kg of muscle would be considered a large amount. Adding anywhere around 7-8kg would put massive strain on his joints, and cause complete havoc.

I think you will Find Jesse Hogan weights even more than what I am suggesting for Watts and is only slightly taller. so yes, I work in the fitness industry and I believe given his weight is around 86kg now, if he were to work on bulking up he could be 196cm and 96 kilo without any real issue if he were playing a key post.

so essentially as this would be a process that took time, he would gain bulk, then turn that into lean muscle, he would only need to put on 5-6 kg to make significant gains in upper body strength,

again it's just my opinion that i'd like to see him as a key position player, and I feel he needs to bulk up and improve his strength to do that.

Edited by Sassy

He is supposed to be quick,agile and a receiver to punish opposition with delivery.

10 Kilos would ruin that.

• Like 1

How accurate are these stats?

Can anyone confirm, yes or no please?

For instance, I thought JKH was originally listed at 173cm but according to that list is 175!

And he and other youngsters may still grow a little, and also it can be difficult to put on too much weight while growing.

I think you will Find Jesse Hogan weights even more than what I am suggesting for Watts and is only slightly taller. so yes, I work in the fitness industry and I believe given his weight is around 86kg now, if he were to work on bulking up he could be 196cm and 96 kilo without any real issue if he were playing a key post.

so essentially as this would be a process that took time, he would gain bulk, then turn that into lean muscle, he would only need to put on 5-6 kg to make significant gains in upper body strength,

again it's just my opinion that i'd like to see him as a key position player, and I feel he needs to bulk up and improve his strength to do that.

it's not his sort of makeup to wear, to be a true Key Forward. he's just Not a power forward in any description. he'll always be a flanker/ruckrover or a 3rd Tall.

Lord Weaver ( Gone to god)

Daisycutter (Aging romeo)

Ben Hur(clearly scared of the contest)

Sloonie McFloonie( got therapy)

For instance, I thought JKH was originally listed at 173cm but according to that list is 175!

And he and other youngsters may still grow a little, and also it can be difficult to put on too much weight while growing.

From November last year, Salem, JKH, Hunt etc are all bigger now in kgs...all I know is JKH hasn't grown in height think 173 is nearer the mark .they trimmed Jamar down a bit as well

From November last year, Salem, JKH, Hunt etc are all bigger now in kgs...all I know is JKH hasn't grown in height think 173 is nearer the mark .they trimmed Jamar down a bit as well

Thanks Saty, 173 is IMHO a truly excellent height, as many, many very worthy gentlemen stand so tall.

We, er I mean they are more often than not smart, witty and very handsome.

JKH can be satisfied to be in such exalted company.

• Like 2

AFL website has him listed at 88kg and I know thats old. His weight was 92kg at the end of preseason (asked at a training session).

Its more about core strength I believe, he has improved this immensely but it is what allows guys like N Riewoldt (96kg) to win contested marks while keeping his motor. Improving his core strength more will not result in a large weight gain but it will allow him to continue his improvement in winning contested ball

• Like 1

Anyone who isn't paying their fair share of taxes.

http://www.icij.org/sites/icij/files/projects/map_2.png

http://www.icij.org/offshore/map-offshore-leaks-revelations

Who Uses the Offshore World....> http://www.icij.org/offshore/who-uses-offshore-world

Crocodile Dundee Chases His Missing Offshore Millions...> http://www.icij.org/offshore/crocodile-dundee-actor-paul-hogan-chases-his-missing-offshore-millions

Swiss Bank Pushed Offshore Middleman to Skip Anti-Money Laundering Checks for Wealthy Clients....> http://www.icij.org/offshore/swiss-bank-pushed-offshore-middleman-skip-anti-money-laundering-checks-wealthy-clients

Offshore Tax Havens Cost Average Taxpayer $1,259 a Year, Small Businesses $3,923

are they're any AFL partici pants enjoying the offshore world?

I'd like to see Howey pull the cords down more, & lift the bar.

I think that you may also find that JKH is six kilos heavier than shown on the list (e.g. p. 27 of the Club's Season Guide has him listed at 71kg in his player profile and somewhere else again they have him as 73)

Does Google translate work on Dee-luded's posts for anyone else? It's not working for me.

ok, howe isn't strong enough or bulky enough yet, after having been on our list for nearly 4 years, at the Club.

google isn't a good tranlator

ok, howe isn't strong enough or bulky enough yet, after having been on our list for nearly 4 years, at the Club.

google isn't a good tranlator

The point about being undersize is spot on. Have a look at Grimes playing against Dangerfield. Grimes looks like he's a matchstick in comparison.

Howe, Watts, Grimes, Fitzpatrick and many others besides (including players no longer on our list, such as Gysberts and Morton) have, for whatever reason, remained undersize for the roles they are asked to play. I can't believe they are all just born with the type of metabolism which prevents them from bulking up.

The point about being undersize is spot on. Have a look at Grimes playing against Dangerfield. Grimes looks like he's a matchstick in comparison.

Howe, Watts, Grimes, Fitzpatrick and many others besides (including players no longer on our list, such as Gysberts and Morton) have, for whatever reason, remained undersize for the roles they are asked to play. I can't believe they are all just born with the type of metabolism which prevents them from bulking up.

Thats why I made the thread. Because we as supporters need to see which players ARE doing all they can to improve themselves & push this old club off the Sand Bar.

And which ones are anchored to the bottom.

Thats why I made the thread. Because we as supporters need to see which players ARE doing all they can to improve themselves & push this old club off the Sand Bar.

And which ones are anchored to the bottom.

I'm not sure whether any inability to improve their physical size is solely the responsibility of the players. The club provides the players with the training facilities, dietary advice, probably supplements (I mean legal ones) and instructions on what needs to be developed. I fear that our instructions in the early years of some of these players (essentially the Bailey years) failed the players.