Keeping the faith

Satyriconhome

Nineteen asked me to post this

Volunteer telemarketing has been going for a couple of weeks

Tonight "drum roll" we beat the all time record of 65 signups

Intrepid diallers were Geoff x 2, Steve, Sarah, Patricia, Perrin, Peter x2, Julian, Tim,Judith, Catherine x 2, John and Heather, I think, you should see the piece of paper Nineteen gave me, so apologies if wrong

I also checked every cupboard in the offices, couldn't find a spare tall forward anywhere, although did get to shake Rod Grinter's hand

Edited by Satyriconhome
  • Like 20

Good on ya mate. I renewed a week or two ago after a call from someone with the last name Grimes, any relation to the cap?

Stuie you needed to be rung up last week to renew your membership????????????????????

• Like 1

Good work Saty and company.

You have my admiration. It must be the hardest sales job going.

Not sure how you get people to join after last Saturday night.

OD, 2 words "JACK WATTS"......just been told by Nineteen that the record now stands at 67, they found 2 more tidiying up after we had left the building, onwards and upwards

The only disappointment I am getting at the moment is that Rod Grinter Riot Squad doesn't seem to be on line, got to meet Rod last night, wanted to rub it in

Nineteen asked me to post this

Volunteer telemarketing has been going for a couple of weeks

Tonight "drum roll" we beat the all time record of 65 signups

Intrepid diallers were Geoff x 2, Steve, Sarah, Patricia, Perrin, Peter x2, Julian, Tim,Judith, Catherine x 2, John and Heather, I think, you should see the piece of paper Nineteen gave me, so apologies if wrong

I also checked every cupboard in the offices, couldn't find a spare tall forward anywhere, although did get to shake Rod Grinter's hand

Don't tell anyone at the Herald Sun. If they find out, lead story tomorrow will be "Rod Grinter comes out of the closet".

Not that there's anything wrong with that

• Like 2

OD, 2 words "JACK WATTS"......just been told by Nineteen that the record now stands at 67, they found 2 more tidiying up after we had left the building, onwards and upwards

The only disappointment I am getting at the moment is that Rod Grinter Riot Squad doesn't seem to be on line, got to meet Rod last night, wanted to rub it in

Bastard!!

i renew like a chump every bloody year.

My head and wallet says no, but my stupid heart keeps saying yes.

Come off it Song!! You're a rich schoolteacher!!

mmmm i would think a smart teacher would run a sweep within his classroom and skim off the top to pay for his membership.

makes me think he might be at an all girls school.{girls dont bet.}

• Like 1

I fall for the should we make the GF I'm guaranteed a ticket.

Well Al's Demons you are seriously in need of help.

You can forget that idea this side of 2016 at the earliest.

The last miracle worker in Australia was Mary Mckillop and there are a lot that would dispute that one.

i renew like a chump every bloody year.

My head and wallet says no, but my stupid heart keeps saying yes.

I know that feeling.. Direct debit , monthly. Almost painless and its easy. Dont have to think about it...lol

• Like 1

Well Al's Demons you are seriously in need of help.

You can forget that idea this side of 2016 at the earliest.

The last miracle worker in Australia was Mary Mckillop and there are a lot that would dispute that one.

Old Dee I work on the railway. I was once told everyone is this industry has an alcohol problem, a drug problem or a criminal record. At times I think I might qualify for two of the three.

My mates give me heaps all the time about the "guaranteed should we make it". I clocked up ten years in the Redlegs this year and plan on buying my daughter a membership when she finally decides on who she wants to follow. I keep giving her subtle hints by buying her a shirt from the demon shop each year but right now she has more important things on her mind like BLOODY SMIGGLE.

Edited by Al's Demons
  • Like 3

Old Dee I work on the railway. I was once told everyone is this industry has an alcohol problem, a drug problem or a criminal record. At times I think I might qualify for two of the three.

My mates give me heaps all the time about the "guaranteed should we make it". I clocked up ten years in the Redlegs this year and plan on buying my daughter a membership when she finally decides on who she wants to follow. I keep giving her subtle hints by buying her a shirt from the demon shop each year but right now she has more important things on her mind like BLOODY SMIGGLE.

Keep buying them but not on the basis you will need a GF ticket anytime soon

Also be happy she is not interested yet It might give the MFC time to improve, win a few and she will want attachment.

• Like 2

Smiggle is more consistent and satisfying than the MFC...just saying lol

Big call for het :)

• Like 1

Smiggle is more consistent and satisfying than the MFC...just saying lol

Big call for het :)

The kids go crazy for the stuff. An ordinary pen from a newsagent costs $2.50, that same pen but in a fluro design cost $8.00. All the kids see BB is the bright colours and then it's on, my job is to stand there, look interested as she stacks stuff on the counter then pay at the end.

If only footy was this easy.

• Like 2