• IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

Campbell Brown sacked!

stuie

He doesn't look too tough or a thug in that pic. More like he is off to Mardi Gras

True

With his boy friend!

Not that there is anything wrong with that!

seinfeld fan by any chance?

Brown is a nasty thug. Pickett lined them up and played very hard but if you saw Brown kick Strauss in the head here is a guy that in a split second senses an opportunity to inflict damage. What other player presently in the competition has that primary instinct? A very nasty piece of work and no doubt we will continue to hear of his illness after footy is done with him. To suggest that we would want that kind of psychotic behavior at our club defies comprehension.

Machsy, I always read posts from you trying to up hold the integrity of this site. You hate a thread being derailed. Yet i just read in another thread you abusing another poster calling them a TOOL.

If you wanna give me a Nobel prize, forget the trophy and give me the money. Better yet, hold yourself to the same values you set for others.

What was the point to the quoted post? Cut to the chase nicely, you disagree! I get it, but don't belittle

I was pointing out the inanity of your argument, which you seem to be ignorant of.

You're welcome.

Brown is a nasty thug. Pickett lined them up and played very hard but if you saw Brown kick Strauss in the head here is a guy that in a split second senses an opportunity to inflict damage. What other player presently in the competition has that primary instinct? A very nasty piece of work and no doubt we will continue to hear of his illness after footy is done with him. To suggest that we would want that kind of psychotic behavior at our club defies comprehension.

I wrote this when I got to the bottom of page 1. Apologies if I am now off topic but I must say this brute makes my blood boil. My boy wanted to play AFL, hopefully for the Demons, and was good enough for TAC before his body let him down. The idea that, as a parent, my child would be at danger from someone like Campbell Brown because he loved playing footy, and above all else, playing footy for Melbourne gives a good understanding of why parents would discourage their sons from subjecting themselves to that level of risk. All these boys play many sports well. Campbell Brown is the single most compelling reason at present to encourage your child to use their talents in another sporting field.

This douchbag, Campbell Brown, is exactly the type of player that ego-centric commentator's like Brereton use to vicariously connect to their own on-field exploits while giggling (to be fair, Dermott was not as much of a cheap-shot merchant like CB is).

What happens when players like CB, with obviously limited life-skills, leave their cloistered AFL environments and join the real world? It's gonna come around you pretend tough guy :-)

C Brown shattered a team mates jaw due to a restaurant bill dispute. That is a person i do not wish to pay a wage to out of my memberships thanks.

QED

That is incorrect. Team mate was tanked and having a go/bad mouthing Josh Gibson.Brownie told him to settle down and team mate then decided to take him on.King hit is media [censored].

That is incorrect. Team mate was tanked and having a go/bad mouthing Josh Gibson.Brownie told him to settle down and team mate then decided to take him on.King hit is media [censored].

And you base this claim on?

My source was my sister.

I texted her this morning and asked her what was going on. She and her hubby are close friends with Brownie and his wife Jess.

Brownie was over at her place last night and my earlier posting was what was relayed to me.

He would have no reason to BS my sister and her hubby.

My source was my sister.

I texted her this morning and asked her what was going on. She and her hubby are close friends with Brownie and his wife Jess.

Brownie was over at her place last night and my earlier posting was what was relayed to me.

This is all based on first hand stories passed on by family members.

Stuie prefers using Twits and drunks from the Sun as his source, then adding a twist of his own.

This is all based on first hand stories passed on by family members.

Stuie prefers using Twits and drunks from the Sun as his source, then adding a twist of his own.

Yeah, a guy on an internet forum saying his sister is friends with the wife of a player is much more reliable than a national newspaper...

My source was my sister.

Except self interest

Umm - No other reason except to hold fast to a story that doesn't get him sacked from his very high paying job ?

I don't know why people are even discussing what he does/did on the field. That is immaterial.

We have player who was in the leadership group ( but dumped) who was bought to GC not only for onfield playing abilities but for supposed leadership to a young group. Irrespective of how it happened - a player of his experience hitting a teammate is unacceptable.

Yeah, a guy on an internet forum saying his sister is friends with the wife of a player is much more reliable than a national newspaper...

They're actually friends with both. My brother in law met Brownie when he was doing some work with the Gold Coast.

Anyway, come to your own conclusion. My take is good friend's don't generally BS each other.

Or a freak like you on a forum who invents stories of his own.

Stuie Lies! is different to Stuie Lies?

Or a freak like you on a forum who invents stories of his own.

Stuie Lies! is different to Stuie Lies?

Posted links to 3 articles where I've got my info from.

Walk on mate, you're obsession with me is boring to everyone.

Worse than Nicholson?? C'Mon

If you're talking on the field, then yes, he is worse than Nicholson. I'm not saying Nicholson is a good player. But Campbell Brown hasn't played decent AFL football for 6 years.

If you're talking overall (bringing into consideration the fact he has committed multiple dog acts), then he is a million times worse.

Brown is a pathetic, low-life scumbag who doesn't deserve the time of day this thread is giving him.

Moonshadow, look at Brereton's rap sheep, then move onto Leigh Matthews (Neville Bruns)

Lloyd, was a sniper!

Either way, I would have Brown on the list over Nicho. I'm not overly emotionally connected to his past.

Bruise free football!! Brown could show a few how to harden up. Plus he kicks goals

There is a difference between courage/toughness and thuggery.

That aside, comparing Brown to Brereton, Matthews and Lloyd is just unbelievable. Those three are stars of the game. Brown is a washed up hack.

Anyway, come to your own conclusion. My take is good friend's don't generally BS each other.

Not going to harp on about this, but people do lie to their friends and family, sometimes even to the point where they believe their own bulldust. The human psyche is a funny thing when someone has done the wrong thing.

I'm not taking a view on Brown's guilt or otherwise, I just think it's a tad naive to believe the testimony of the accused is the most accurate recollection of the events.