Tune in to SEN now - KB to bring up tanking sanctions for Melb.

Range Rover

I think it is a very serious issue myself. I have been waiting for this issue to surface for a long time. It was always going to. 186 was when it should have been fully cracked.

It is part of the reason we are so awful this year. Not all but part.

It isn't a serious issue because the AFL have already opined on this matter and have said it does not occur. They will not re open an issue that is so hard and subjective to prove and the end result would be bad for them on a number of front.

And its not a reason why we are are so awful this year. There are so many other more important matters and reasons that to blame tanking is to pizz around the edges.

Yes wyl.

To some extend we have created the monster that could easily devour us.

We created this don't go after every win every week attitude.

And now we wonder why we cannot beat time with a stick.

What a load of carp!

You and WYL should join hands and together go and look behind the bedroom door to be sure there are no boggiemen.

It isn't a serious issue because the AFL have already opined on this matter and have said it does not occur. They will not re open an issue that is so hard and subjective to prove and the end result would be bad for them on a number of front.

And its not a reason why we are are so awful this year. There are so many other more important matters and reasons that to blame tanking is to pizz around the edges.

What a load of carp!

You and WYL should join hands and together go and look behind the bedroom door to be sure there are no boggiemen.

It may not be a big AFL issue, but it is a very serious issue within the walls of the MFC. if you disagree Rhino, fine. But until it is opened up this club will continue to struggle.
  • Like 1

What a load of carp!

I have always thought that a good defence is to bag the person.

Why let the need for a counter argument get in the road.

Calling me crap does nothing to change my opinion only strengthens it.

By the way RR it is quite nice in here behind the door you should try it some time.

Perhaps Brock wasn't aware of the Kruezer stuff? I wasn't.

I don't want to attack your MFC bonafides but that is telling.

You were not aware of THAT game a the end of 2007?!

It's like a touchstone for most of us...

Riley, 3 retirements, win over Bulldogs weeks earlier, Matty Lappin retiring a week earlier so as to not give any impetus to win...

Makes we queasy just thinking about it...

Edited by rpfc

I have always thought that a good defence is to bag the person.

Why let the need for a counter argument get in the road.

Calling me crap does nothing to change my opinion only strengthens it.

By the way RR it is quite nice in here behind the door you should try it some time.

Go re read. I referred to your argument not you. I agree it must be nice behind the door. Sleep well.

This is 2009 we are talking about.

We are bad right now because of poor recruitment and development from around 2000 to 2005 (players from that are still the best in the comp come from these drafts).

Not from what we did to secure a PP in 2009.

Don't forget we entered the 21st Century with a hefty fine and lost valuable high draft picks for 2 seasons thanks to dear Mr Schwab's rorting the Salary cap. Rightlfully sacked by Gutnick. He set us up behind the eight ball for our future recruining and now he's come back and done us over again.

• Like 1

It may not be a big AFL issue, but it is a very serious issue within the walls of the MFC. if you disagree Rhino, fine. But until it is opened up this club will continue to struggle.

It isnt a serious issue within the walls of the MFC. You have not got a clue about that. More melodrama WYL.

And it does not need to open up at all. I hope the Board (for once) can constructively focus on the real issues not the mindless hoopla that plagues spectator sites.

Go re read. I referred to your argument not you. I agree it must be nice behind the door. Sleep well.

Trouble is I have to venture out occasionally RR

God it is horrid out here.

I would love all this agro directed at the opposition for a change.

Must be really nice following a decent team.

It isnt a serious issue within the walls of the MFC. You have not got a clue about that. More melodrama WYL.

And it does not need to open up at all. I hope the Board (for once) can constructively focus on the real issues not the mindless hoopla that plagues spectator sites.

No Rhino. YOU do not think it is serious. I think it is serious, and certainly more important than a melodrama.

Deep breath, now put your head in the sand again....good boy.

Don't forget we entered the 21st Century with a hefty fine and lost valuable high draft picks for 2 seasons thanks to dear Mr Schwab's rorting the Salary cap. Rightlfully sacked by Gutnick. He set us up behind the eight ball for our future recruining and now he's come back and done us over again.

The salary rorting commenced before Schwab became CEO. His crime was he did not stop the rot after he was appointed. Gutnick used the issue to kneecap Schwab after a falling out with him. Marvellous effort from Gutnick. Buried the club to settle a personal score.

No Rhino. YOU do not think it is serious. I think it is serious, and certainly more important than a melodrama.

Deep breath, now put your head in the sand again....good boy.

Its about as serious as the Club needing to come clean on the sacking of Norm Smith. LOL. And if you think its serious WYL then in real life it not really the case. We have seen that so often.

And I am really trying to conjure the Shakespearean theatre of lightening, storm and tempest to do your outrage justice WYL. But it just wont work.

The salary rorting commenced before Schwab became CEO. His crime was he did not stop the rot after he was appointed. Gutnick used the issue to kneecap Schwab after a falling out with him. Marvellous effort from Gutnick. Buried the club to settle a personal score.

That crime was a good enough reason to sack him.

I don't want to attack your MFC bonafides but that is telling.

You were not aware of THAT game a the end of 2007?!

It's like a touchstone for most of us...

Riley, 3 retirements, win over Bulldogs weeks earlier, Matty Lappin retiring a week earlier so as to not give any impetus to win...

Makes we queasy just thinking about it...

And then Lance Whitnall kicked a point from 20m directly in front.

What could we possibly do????

We couldn't possibly have tried harder, they just did it better.

Its about as serious as the Club needing to come clean on the sacking of Norm Smith. LOL. And if you think its serious WYL then in real life it not really the case. We have seen that so often.

And I am really trying to conjure the Shakespearean theatre of lightening, storm and tempest to do your outrage justice WYL. But it just wont work.

You seem to think this tanking issue is a joke. It isn't.

No-one's laughing.

Except Collingwood, Hawthorn, WCE, Carlton...

'But rpfc, I don't care what the other kids do, I care about what you do.'

Where is the arrogance? Where is the indefatigable defiance that is present in the best clubs?

What we did was perfectly legal and righteous and we nearly screwed it up and since then it has all blown up.

Hopefully we will see a little defiance from McLardy and Co.

• Like 3

Spare us the eternal hand wringing, WYL.

Agree

I have already explained the issue clearly and once again you dont get it.

Hand wringing is not the same as wanting to know some answers...sorry if i care.

It is when you make mountains out of molehill. And even if some one sat you down and explained you still wouldnt have a clue and would revert to form of hyperventilating over issues with some false sense of drama, espionage and skull duggery.

Hand wringing is not the same as wanting to know some answers...sorry if i care.

To what ?

How about you tell us exactly what the questions are you want answered ?

And by whom.

Then perhaps we'll have some idea of where you're coming from, rather than wanting to cyber-shoot you when your next "Woe is me" post appears

Be specific

No-one's laughing.

Except Collingwood, Hawthorn, WCE, Carlton...

'But rpfc, I don't care what the other kids do, I care about what you do.'

Where is the arrogance? Where is the indefatigable defiance that is present in the best clubs?

What we did was perfectly legal and righteous and we nearly screwed it up and since then it has all blown up.

Hopefully we will see a little defiance from McLardy and Co.

Exactly right. The right response is to batten down the hatches and tell 'em to get stuffed.

Like Collingwood would.

• Like 1

Im no legal man but would describe McLean as a discredited witness. Love to hear him explain his actions fully and tells us when Carlton approached him.

And while he is at it, don't forget to mention the $1.2 million that he got from them for the last three years, that we wouldn't match. That is why he left. Tell the truth Brock it is much easier.