Total Faith in the Neeld Way

12 - 1 for Neeld in early voting.

Night boys. Have those concession speeches ready by tomorrow :lol:

Exactly my point... Take your little boy feuds elsewhere, the rest of 'Land are sick of it.

Bex and a lie down for you, Stu.

The poll's touched a nerve. I can understand that.

It's just a game. Relax.

I don't give a stuff about your poll RR, but I'm sick of all the non-football back and forth between your side and the tona/hardnut etc side.

It's extremely tiresome to the rest of us who want to express opinions and ideas about our football club rather than beat our chests like schoolyard boys.

And your constant attempts at trying to put words into others mouths or make things seem how you'd like them are transparent and just contribute to your fastly diminishing reputation.

I don't give a stuff about your poll RR, but I'm sick of all the non-football back and forth between your side and the tona/hardnut etc side.

It's extremely tiresome to the rest of us who want to express opinions and ideas about our football club rather than beat our chests like schoolyard boys.

And your constant attempts at trying to put words into others mouths or make things seem how you'd like them are transparent and just contribute to your fastly diminishing reputation.

13 - 1

13 - 1

Haha... That meant to get to me? I want Neeld at the club next year, I think he needs time to make the changes to suit his vision, but I think blind faith has got us into trouble before so I'm wanting this to noticeably progress.

Wow... And actual football related post... Are you confused by it?

Exactly my point... Take your little boy feuds elsewhere, the rest of 'Land are sick of it.

care to take a poll on that too ?? might be surprised as to who's rubbish people are fed up with

You are basing this on? Have you ever stepped inside the club, spoken to players or coaches?

I have.

I can tell you the vibe has been best I've seen for a long time all season.

The only people who are upset seems to be fans on the outside.

Inside the players actually seem happier than ever.

Best of luck with your next line of assuming.

Vibe? Did I mention the vibe at all. This isn't an episode of 'the castle'

I was referring to the game plan which at the moment isn't working.

There is absolutely none of the run and carry that bailey implemented and instead seems slow and predictable.

We still can't kick the ball out of our back line.

I wrote the season off after the first few games and will give neeld the benefit of the doubt this year.

However if we are in the same dire predicament next year then I'll be the first demanding his replacement.

Please decipher the grammar in your response and say exactly what you mean.

Ugh.

I ain't good is it, Stuie?

RR and BB - let them play in the sand, no-one is listening, and they are turning off those that would be pre-disposed to listening.

• Like 1

Ugh.

I ain't good is it, Stuie?

RR and BB - let them play in the sand, no-one is listening, and they are turning off those that would be pre-disposed to listening.

Agree and also agree the underlined shouldn't be tolerated by the mods IMO.

I think I've made my point ... and the silent overwhelming majority have now spoken in the poll.

Edited by Range Rover

We have no midfield. Without a proper focal point up front in Clark we have no passable forward line. Watts injured. And so on.

What are people expecting? Most sane pundits expected as to get rolled by 8 - 10 goals .... and lo and behold we did.

You can't polish a turd. In the off season Neeld will flush this one and start anew.

I am so happy this change is finally about to happen at the club. We should all be rejoicing.

Your reference to "polishing a turd" - what is "this one" that you are saying Neeld will flush? - the team? the third of the team that you don't like?

This is insulting and offensive. It's also dumb - as you rightly point out, we have crucial and numerous injuries, which would pretty much sink us at the moment regardless of anything else. Getting injured doesn't turn anyone into a turd.

I'm still going to games this year, and hoping to see some good stuff from us. When the players run out, I imagine they too are hopeful, as well as apprehensive, pretty much like us; I imagine they are doing their best, whatever their physical and mental limitations might be. I doubt I will watch Jones and agree with you that we have no midfield; "passable forward line" or not, I will be surprised if we don't win at least one more game; Watts is likely to return and I will be surprised if he doesn't play well - Tom Mac will play well too, I bet. The majority of our list will not be flushed away by Need at the end of the season, whatever you say.

Of course the list can improve, but what we have at the moment is clearly not a simple problem. The change we really want to see is the team getting on a roll of fluent and confident football, and your solution does not guarantee that. Every year, players are turned over and clubs find they did not get what they expected.

Focus on the rejoicing you will do when a dozen or more of our players are discarded, indulging the thought of being able to triumphantly wave your toilet brush at them as they go, and the only thing you ensure is that you'll look like the supporter from hell. It's only a game, you say (#232) - what sort of a game, when you talk about our team like this, and call this stuff "supporting"?

Edited by robbiefrom13

Your reference to "polishing a turd" - what is "this one" that you are saying Neeld will flush? - the team? the third of the team that you don't like?

This is insulting and offensive.

What's insulting and offensive is showing up each week, year after year, to watch the same players either unwilling or unable to play football to a competitive AFL standard.

Seems a lot agree with me as evidenced in both polls. We've had enough.

So, rejoice. Change is finally afoot.

That's the problem that you can't see - where is the vehicle heading? (That's a rhetorical question RR.)

To a very scary place for guys like Tona-Reality!!!

1. Turn the number 1 clearance duo in jamar and moloney into spuds - Jamar isn't a spud, has been injured. Moloney's output way down

2. Ruin trengove - Trengove's having a down year, don't know if that can be attributed towards Neeld

3. Have no faith in our list - Who would? It's an ordinary list

4. Implement a stale game plan - I'd suggest this is phase one of the gameplan

5. Squirm when he is under pressure - What does this even mean?

6. Turn a quick team into slow - When were we ever quick?

7. Refuse to use the corridor at all - Is this Neeld or the players?

8. Refuse to be flexible in game style - He's been flexible in positional changes

9. kill natural player instinct - What he is teaching is to be instinctive

10. Get smashed by every other team - As opposed to?

11. Be the easiest team to play against - As opposed to?

12. Turn us into a laughing stock - As opposed to?

13. Ruin tapscott - Tapscott's never set the world on fire

14. Refuse to play Gysberts - Gysberts has to earn games

15. Only have mild support for Jurrah - What?

16. Persist with seller when we have plenty of tall backs - Sellar (notice the A) cost us nothing and has been a handy pick up

17. Consider drafting cloke - Exactly what the club needs

18. Only win 1 game against a pathetic bombers - Give you that

19. Divide the club and supporters - Yeah, cause we haven't always been divided?

20. Being relatively pleased with our progress - the improvement's there to see

21. Using kpi's to justify the teams development - What else is he going to do / say

22. Start games pathetically - We've been giving up 5 goal starts dating back to Daniher days - you must not watch much football

23. Not being able to inspire the club - not being able to inspire YOU you mean - how do you know what the inner sanctum is like?

24. Not being able to communicate with the media in a satisfactory manner - Give the bloke some time

25. Blaming the list and not himself - it is the lists fault, it's terrible

26. destroying our attacking flair - that got us far.....186

27. Turn us into robots - What does this even mean

28. Destroy our basic skills - Our basic skill has been a problem for years - how can you blame neeld for this?

29. Arouse no confidence whatsoever - You're repeating yourself

30. Has no emotional intelligence - I'm sorry?

31. Keeping Brian royal - Give you that

32. Recruiting plodders, couch, seller, magner - Stop gap measures to provide hardened bodies - 2 Rookies and 1 pick in the 50s

33. Not even being competitive - Have you been watching us since 2007?

34. Reactionary positional changes - So hang on, you say he's not flexible, now reactionary - proof you just have it in for the guy

35. General lack of player development - HAHA in 1 preseason? Coming off such a low base? FMD

36. Negative attitude towards football - What does this even mean?

I can keep going on about all the players he has made look second rate bar about 6.

Rr really only mentioned 2 positives, sacking prendergast and recruiting Clark.

We will probably lose against gc and he will be a goner.

I'm not really sure why I bothered responding to that tripe

So I presume you'd be happy if we had've kept Bailey, continued to win maybe 8 - 10 games a year?

Bailey had 3 years and developed squat.

All he did was develop the most inconsistent, soft, front running team I've ever seen

From where the players where, to where they need to be, is a monumental change. And you've basically written Neeld and co. off after ONE pre-season

There's big changes coming draft / trade / free agency time

Neeld's squad is not even close to being assembled