GAME DAY - ROUND 14

Demonland

Agreed, Bate, Dunn and Spencer are finished, were a while ago - yet we keep them!

As I said, build a side around Clark and Jones... Moloney and Jamar are finished, I dont mind Jamar staying on the 3

years - as he is apparently really thirsty for knowledge as a ruckman and thats invaluable.

Jeff White and Jamars knowledge will be paramount for when Grundy arrives:)

Is Grundy the best Ruck you've seen in U-18's? Pretty good player.

I take it back....

we're not even ordinary !!

One good thing about the game: we can conclude that teh following players can have a rest:

Bate

Dunn

Spencer (why?)

Stef Martin

Trengove (lets be honest he has done nothing this season and is either injured or lost)

Wondering about:

Bail

Bring in and keep:

Blease

Morton (never thought I'd say that)

Gysberts - if he's fit bring him in ASAP

game plan wise - this forward with defneders worked well when we had a big forward, but it aint working now and with out Tom McDOnald our defense is missing Rivers.

Is Nicholson or McKenzie the worst kick in our side? Then there's Bartram...hmm.

All we've done over the past few years (besides high draft picks and the occasional win - ie Tom McDonald) is recruit C graders who are not up to AFL footy.

Meanwhile, some of the "chases" in this last quarter have been country league standard. [censored] pathetic.

• Like 2

It's amazing how topsy-turvy these gameday threads are. Next week when we're not decimated by injury, everyone will be crapping on about how great Neeld is and how we're on the right track. Give us a spell, fellas!

• Like 2

For all the talk of structures from Neeld I can see none today. Melb players seem to be behind the ball or found in the wrong place too often.

• Like 1

It's amazing how topsy-turvy these gameday threads are. Next week when we're not decimated by injury, everyone will be crapping on about how great Neeld is and how we're on the right track. Give us a spell, fellas!

Think it's the topsy-turvy efforts most are upset about, not the topsy-turvy results

He's slower than McLean and can't kick as far. Hopefully he is injured.

He's got OP, thats fact but is being kept extremely quiet

Mission can't work miracles in one year - this year is all about 2013.

Ok,, I'll be happy with a small incremental improvement in 2012. I wonder when I can expect that?
  • Like 1