The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Well you could really "expand it" if you gave us some smutty detail about "Burwood wives" and the doings of the blue (and red) rinse set.

Since the valve transplant I am sure DC has had to modify his little blue pills intake so as to avoid a heart beating untrue for the red and the blue(rinse).

But yeah ,those Burwood girls-what a wild reputation they have.

Since the valve transplant I am sure DC has had to modify his little blue pills intake so as to avoid a heart beating untrue for the red and the blue(rinse).

Never heard of them, who are they?

No doubt DCwill try to defend their virtue but if Biffen has knowledge of them (if you get my drift) that is enough said.

There was an earthquake today in Ferntree Gully.

Might have been some of the girls from DCs hood causing it.

Things are fine...the Beach relatively uncrowded :) Im not surprised you have troubles crossing the border.. As a previous inhabitant of Boganville I sense they feel much maligned. I mean not all wear Moccies......not since Crocs came on the scene and some aspirants even sport Haviannas knock offs....true...lol

If you have continued difficulties escaping cast a message in a bottle, im sure the tide will bring it up our way. Im in Franga friday, maybe I can arrange for your freedom !!

Thanks but I managed to escape via the freeway where they haven't set up border controls yet.

I'll be back by the weekend for a wedding and to check out how the republic's growth industries (weight loss clinics and dental implant technology) are faring.

I'm finding your new signature disturbing but not unexpected Bitty. You are indeed the Romsey village id!ot.

See Moonie you are BBO BFF

• Like 1

Well you could really "expand it" if you gave us some smutty detail about "Burwood wives" and the doings of the blue (and red) rinse set.

some very foxy ladies in burwood bbo

that's one reason alpacas and fox hunts are now banned by local law

the alpacas for obvious reason and fox hunts because our ladies prefer the more gentler flavour of wooing

you'll be pleased to know biffo i spent 8hrs yesterday under the sun helping out a tradie mate in his irrigation business in 38C

he's 75 and needs a bit of a hand now and again

was absolutely buggered beyond belief come 4pm though, but unlike young blease no panachromatic yawning

Edited by daisycutter

you'll be pleased to know biffo i spent 8hrs yesterday under the sun helping out a tradie mate in his irrigation business in 38C

was absolutely buggered beyond belief come 4pm though, but unlike young blease no panachromatic yawning

You must be absolutely knackered.

Struggling to see a down side here dc

Sounds like you are firing on all cylinders.

Keep up the good work.

Take it easy DC.

There are machines that do this sort of excavation-usually in the form of young men under 25 who need money for beer.

There are only so many heartbeats.

I would prefer you to exercise the new valve in a swimming pool on these sorts of days-hopefully with a Pina Cloada.

• Like 1

Take it easy DC.

There are machines that do this sort of excavation-usually in the form of young men under 25 who need money for beer.

There are only so many heartbeats.

I would prefer you to exercise the new valve in a swimming pool on these sorts of days-hopefully with a Pina Cloada.

She one of your girls Biff? BTW should that be Pina Cloaca?

• Like 1

Pic wouldn't be half as disturbing if it didn't look so much like Dermie with a new hairpiece.

Not to worry its only Biff and his Ladies at the Gat.

This doesn't look like an appropriate time to discuss bananas.

If you have seen the inappropriate thread in General Discussion you may think twice about it.

I am not a big tennis fan but yesterday I watch part of two games.

Leyton Hewitt and Tomic.

It is plain to see that effort and drive can make you a no. 1 the lack of it will make a modest performer.

One toughed it our for five sets in 43+ heat, played out every point to the bitter end

and the other lasted a few games and claimed a sore leg.

My wife made a telling comment "Tomic is like watching the dees "

I am not a big tennis fan but yesterday I watch part of two games.

Leyton Hewitt and Tomic.

It is plain to see that effort and drive can make you a no. 1 the lack of it will make a modest performer.

One toughed it our for five sets in 43+ heat, played out every point to the bitter end

and the other lasted a few games and claimed a sore leg.

My wife made a telling comment "Tomic is like watching the dees "

Is he being coached by Mark Neeld?

is biff the one holding the champagne flute?

Wearing too much gold for Biff.

Its my understanding that Gat people are poor and likely to be the criminal type or is that Romsey people?

Edited by DemonFrog