Scully says that he'll be back round 6. I don't think so

DEELIRIOUS

Yesterday while collecting my scarf and horns Tom Scully was at the membership stall. I asked him how long it would be before he's back and he said round 6 after the bye. Yes at first i was wrapped but he didn't say it with conviction and certainty. it seemed an average answer. I have a quiet suspicion that the club might not be letting the kid play because he hasn't signed on yet. He seemed unhappy and wasn't smiling.

My boss once seemed unhappy and wasn't smiling, which I realised meant that he had discovered time travel.

Does your boss barrack for GWS? Maybe he knows if Scully is going or not.

Edited by UTAH

Yesterday while collecting my scarf and horns Tom Scully was at the membership stall. I asked him how long it would be before he's back and he said round 6 after the bye. Yes at first i was wrapped but he didn't say it with conviction and certainty. it seemed an average answer. I have a quiet suspicion that the club might not be letting the kid play because he hasn't signed on yet. He seemed unhappy and wasn't smiling.

and so he should not !!!!!!!!

only play the ones that are happy to come out and say they want to stay. trying to push up his price well hope he is enjoying the match payments oh thats right he cant get a game.

dont care if he goes as long as we have JT & Tappy and those other players that have come out and said they WANT to stay at melbourne .

and so he should not !!!!!!!!

only play the ones that are happy to come out and say they want to stay. trying to push up his price well hope he is enjoying the match payments oh thats right he cant get a game.

dont care if he goes as long as we have JT & Tappy and those other players that have come out and said they WANT to stay at melbourne .

Very Large call here....

It's my experience that when footy players are injured they are generally unhappy - especially when he is 19 and gets idiot supporters constantly questioning everything about him, and everything he does, as if it were some sign of his intentions.

so your calling every supporter an idiot for wanting to know if his heart beats true. Think before you post man. Yes players will be unhappy when they're injured

thats very true but a smile on that mans face would've made a few peoples day. He's just like bails. poker faced

so your calling every supporter an idiot for wanting to know if his heart beats true. Think before you post man. Yes players will be unhappy when they're injured

thats very true but a smile on that mans face would've made a few peoples day. He's just like bails. poker faced

I have put up with an enormous amount of nonsense in similar posts to this one.

You started a post because Tom had a frown on his face...

He's injured.

Let the kid be [censored] off and stop judging every-[censored]-thing he does.

i didn't start the post cause he aint smilin. I started it because he answered the question without conviction and heart. That told me that even he doesn't know what to do.

i didn't start the post cause he aint smilin. I started it because he answered the question without conviction and heart. That told me that even he doesn't know what to do.

So you are going to completely Diss him for that are you?

Get Real.

So what's Tom done wrong exactly?

So what's Tom done wrong exactly?

Did i say he did anything wrong. All i said was i didn't like the way he answered. its like asking someone if they believe they should be part of a family. If the person answers like they don't mean it well what r u gonna think. It made me think is tom gonna be part of the mfc family for the next 10 years

Did i say he did anything wrong. All i said was i didn't like the way he answered. its like asking someone if they believe they should be part of a family. If the person answers like they don't mean it well what r u gonna think. It made me think is tom gonna be part of the mfc family for the next 10 years

I think you are reading WAY too much in to it mate. He has probably been asked the same questions for weeks and is sick of answering it. It's human nature to worry but I think you are drawing a rather long bow here...

You sure he wasn't courting a secret mistress and he was just tired? :rolleyes:

How are you sure it wasn't a mister that was engulfing his thoughts?!

OMG, its true Tom Scully is leaving for GWS, its right there in his tone.. Did you also read on demon website that the MFC is trying to raise funds to keep him, and big Jimmy came our and said he was [censored] off with the GWS saga.

Oh well Scully is leaving because he had no conviction in his response of returning back to play footy in round 6!!!

So, seeing as though you can read people, did Bill Clinton really have sexual relations?

OMG, its true Tom Scully is leaving for GWS, its right there in his tone.. Did you also read on demon website that the MFC is trying to raise funds to keep him, and big Jimmy came our and said he was [censored] off with the GWS saga.

Oh well Scully is leaving because he had no conviction in his response of returning back to play footy in round 6!!!

So, seeing as though you can read people, did Bill Clinton really have sexual relations?

Yer thats fair enough. Oh well i hope he stays as much as anyone but its something that struck me at the time

Doesn't make sense. Absolute worst strategy possible for trying to keep a young gun

no its not, you withhold game time from him, to force him to sign a contract makes perfect sense.... Wait a minute!!!

Well if he has injury issues(which have never been satisfactorily explained) and have now been also reported as of long standing and possibly chronic, how does this explain his continued unwillingness to make a commitment to us? Next thing we will be hearing is that he's not signing because he wants to do the club a favour to not waste their money on a crock. Get real everyone he's lost for good.

Edited by america de cali