Sylvia for the 2011 Brownlow

Ron Burgundy

If, like me, you think an 8000% guaranteed return on your initial investment is a good deal, I'd suggest you immediately do the following:

- locate a TAB/Tatts outlet, walk into it and find the betting machine

- select the "Who will win the 2011 AFL Brownlow" bit and locate Colin Sylvia

- then put all of your liquid assets on Sylvia to win it - currently he is paying 81/1

- confidently stride back to work in the knowledge that you've just locked in amazingly large profit, to be paid in cold hard cash later this year

It's that easy.

PS. I hope the club signs this man up very soon for the next 3-5 years.

-

If, like me, you think an 8000% guaranteed return on your initial investment is a good deal, I'd suggest you immediately do the following:

- then put all of your liquid assets on Sylvia to win it - currently he is paying 81/1

- confidently stride back to work in the knowledge that you've just locked in amazingly large profit, to be paid in cold hard cash later this year

It's that easy.

-

Classic post!!....Im gonna do just that! Edited by Demon Den

You're a good man Ron Burgundy.

Me, I got on Sylvia @100/1 a couple of weeks ago. And if Jurrah wins the Coleman, well, I'm watching most post-2011 games from the Maldives.

At least you could do is fly back each weekend to support the team. How unselfish. Let your Demon out FCS. :P

It's that easy.

-

HaHaHa Hope you are right, but i would prefer winning the B&F as it will probably mean he has a better year.

i want to see Col play in september.

It's that easy.

-

*like*

I think I've managed to work out why he's 81/1. It took some really hard thinking, but I've finally cracked it.

It's because he won't win.

I like Sylvia and I reckon he'll surely pick up a few votes, but to win you need consistent threes. I can't see it happening.

HaHaHa Hope you are right, but i would prefer winning the B&F as it will probably mean he has a better year.

i want to see Col play in september.

????? I dont think would necessarily be the case at all.

I like Sylvia and I reckon he'll surely pick up a few votes, but to win you need consistent threes. I can't see it happening.

If he does do that then Col would be absolutely outstanding and MFC would be given a boost to playing in September. FWIW, I dont Sylvia will win.

It is indeed Col's break out year and supporters are expecting him to take the next step.

They will be lighting torches if he doesn't

i think this is the first year for a long time when col hasn't appeared in the media for being out partying or getting a preseason injury...

i've been saying for awhile i want to have money on col but i'm very lazy punter! I will take as much joy in col winning the brownlow as me having $100 on him to win it.

hes an absolute gun, so who knows what he'll do this year,

To win a charlie you generally have to back up a great year with another good one. In the 2nd year the umpires are more aware of them so they poll more votes

i think this is the first year for a long time when col hasn't appeared in the media for being out partying or getting a preseason injury...

Only thing I've heard is him talking about his work with reach on twitter and the inspiring people he is meeting and working with. Looks like the great man Jimmy may be having a big influence on Col.