• IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

The jumpers are perfect!

DEMON WITHIN

For all those that have been awaiting the new New Balance jumpers then you should head down to the demon shop and get one! They came in yesterday and look bloody awesome! and the staff there are also lovely and were happy to hook me up with a proper AFL number on the back. After MUCH deliberation...it had to be trenners! go dees!

im after one of the dodgy clash jumpers with the pink if anyone knows where to get them??????

Whatever turns you on...!

im after one of the dodgy clash jumpers with the pink if anyone knows where to get them??????

They were only the player's jumpers.

The jumpers for purchase, to my knowledge, didn't have an issue with the red.

It was the blue outline of the MFC emblem and the stars on the back of the jumper.

I found it quite amusing how this thread has had such minimal action.

If Demon Within had said the jumpers were crap and hadnt change at all there would have been pages and pages of complaints. It's just the way it is I suppose!

Demon Within - any idea if the fixed polos are in at the shop too?

Fantasic.

Dying to get mine. Had originally been ordered for Chrissy! (and I'm quite a jumper collector too!)

Having it sent out, which I now regret! Hopefully it comes soon.

They were only the player's jumpers.

The jumpers for purchase, to my knowledge, didn't have an issue with the red.

It was the blue outline of the MFC emblem and the stars on the back of the jumper.

Believe they did e. Friend of mine purchased one from the shop, so he says anyway and that they had the same 'pink' issue.

Not seen in person myself.

Believe they did e. Friend of mine purchased one from the shop, so he says anyway and that they had the same 'pink' issue.

Not seen in person myself.

I've got one they sent to me - I don't see the issue with the red.

I found it quite amusing how this thread has had such minimal action.

If Demon Within had said the jumpers were crap and hadnt change at all there would have been pages and pages of complaints. It's just the way it is I suppose!

Demon Within - any idea if the fixed polos are in at the shop too?

Speaking of that I think the red polos that the coaches and staff wear are dreadful, they look almost orange at times. I personally would rather they wore Blue with a touch of red than the other way round. It seems as if most of the clubs have red polos, probably not but there are a few that do.

I understand that Blue generally fades vey quickly but if they are made in the right fabric they wont. Something like the Soccer Jumpers would be good and they are more modern than the crappy polos we have been producing for years now. Adidas have a Clima Cool fabric that would be spot on.

Quick question...

At the moment, are the new jumpers ONLY available at the Demon Shop??? What about local AFL Stores??

I'd love to head into Chadstone Shopping Centre (in Melbourne) and have a squiz as I work full-time and can't go to the Demon Shop during the week!

Otherwise, I may have to order...

Ta.

Quick question...

At the moment, are the new jumpers ONLY available at the Demon Shop??? What about local AFL Stores??

I'd love to head into Chadstone Shopping Centre (in Melbourne) and have a squiz as I work full-time and can't go to the Demon Shop during the week!

Ta.

7 days until Round 1 at the G. They will be seeling them there and 100% goes to the Club, as opposed to the owner of AFL shop franchise. If you haven't got one yet, another 7 days wont hurt ;)

7 days until Round 1 at the G. They will be seeling them there and 100% goes to the Club, as opposed to the owner of AFL shop franchise. If you haven't got one yet, another 7 days wont hurt ;)

Good point.

I rang the AFL Shop yesterday and they had them in but only an Away jumper in size L - they do sell fast!!!

I was thinking of ordering one through Demon Shop but they have a $10 shipping fee attached making the jumper total $129!!

I think I may indeed purchase one outside the MCG prior to the game vs Sydney.

Quick question...

Ta.

Demon shop is open until after half time at each home game.

I was one who pre-ordered early so this is the second jumper.

I actually noticed the defects at the time but (quite separate to the fact I was not particularly enraged about it) didn't think it was that huge.

Let me just say Wow. the stars look amazing on the back and the emblem is much improved...amazing level of detail for a footy jumper, and it looks great.

Was going to post as well.

Mine came today - and it's brilliant. Full marks to the club and New Balance for seeing it through to a fantastic final product.

Sunday can't come quick enough.

Hi all, sorry to bump this but I bought a guernsey from the demon shop and got a large. It's way too big. Because I live in Canberra, I didn't get a chance to try one on so I emailed the shop and asked for dimensions in which the reply was that it should be the same as my tee shirt size. I wear a large tee so I got a large.

Anyway, if there is anyone who wants to buy it, I'm happy to sell it and I'll just buy a medium from the shop again. There is one hitch though.... It has the number 31 on the back.

So send me a pm if anyone is interested.

Cheers.