Ricky Nixon

Satan

Well you better get out there and help her. Do something positive. I save my grave fears for more deserving people.

I would say your 'deserving people' wouldn't have 'grave fears' surround them.

This is a girl, who at the age of 15/16 lost her way and got zero help from those around her who thought of their own public-perception rather than helping someone through a myriad of personal disasters that no girl/woman should go through alone.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say your 'deserving people' wouldn't have 'grave fears' surround them.

This is a girl, who at the age of 15/16 lost her way and got zero help from those around her who thought of their own public-perception rather than helping someone through a myriad of personal disasters that no girl/woman should go through alone.

nah - hairy backed slapper who deserves what she gets - after all - at 15/16 you have worldly experience and know exactly what you are doing. How can we feel any sympathy for this girl who has manipulated and used these holy than thou footballers and managers for her own publicity seeking ends. She is a master manipulator who lead poor naive Ricky Nixon and these footballers to their doom. If only Ricky had had some exposure to the media previously none of this would have happened.***

***caution - this post may contain nuts and sarcasm

To repeat what RPFC has said "ugh"

Edited by nutbean

Has society hit the point where if you were brought up with a tough childhood, social norms are changed. If my father killed people in front of me, does it now make it okay or am i treated with leniancy. I certainly hope I live in the world where the answer is no.

No, but it has hit the point where grown men can abuse someone (not using it as a legal term) and think of their own public perception without thinking of the 16 girl they gangf..ked, they girl one got pregnant, the girl who lost her foetus, the girl who has been abandoned by her parents, the girl who was abused (using the legal term now) by a policeman who was supposed to be taking care of her, and preyed on by the manager of those players that gangf..ked her.

Yeah, your society is way better...

It's almost irrelevant as to girls motives or guile etc . It's about Nixon. It's about his decisions and actions. By own admission he fail appropriate judgement. The Law will adjudicate whether he crossed any lines.

It's from a professional conduct view that his future will be decided.

Irrespective of the outcome, would you want this guy making decisions affecting your future ? Probably not !!! Lol

It's almost irrelevant as to girls motives or guile etc . It's about Nixon. It's about his decisions and actions. By own admission he fail appropriate judgement. The Law will adjudicate whether he crossed any lines.

Irrespective of the outcome, would you want this guy making decisions affecting your future ? Probably not !!! Lol

Being a long time follower but a recent poster ( I reckon that 95% of my posts are on the Scully issue - sad I know) - I think it should be mandatory to put your age into your profile.

I am going to run with a big generalisation here but you can almost pick the age by the response.

Please delete the word "probably"

I didn't realise you were 20 years younger with no kids ! Whatever would have led me to that assumption ? Certainly your age wasnt in your profile. Freedom of speech is a good thing. Without sounding patronising, which obviously I am being, when you have a child of that age of your own and see the decisions they make and how totally logical, forward thinking and rational decision makers they are, you will understand that they are CHILDREN and in the main do not have the experience of life and knowledge to cope with such situations.

Your post is not irrelevant and we are all entitled to differing opinions - Does this girl think she knows what she is doing ? Absolutely. I think her actions and the outcomes show she actually has zero idea.

Yeah good point, I can certainly see where you are coming home. Like I said, its not that I don't feel sorry for her, I truly do think her situation is horrific (from what we have heard- true or false) I just can't fathom the fact that her blackmailing people with photos and ruining peoples lives is going rewarded. Again, I do understand her live may be considered ruined too but for Nick Riewoldt who arguably did absolutely nothing to her that performance is deplorable whether hurt by certain players or people or not.

Glad we agree on something though ;)

Does this girl think she knows what she is doing ? Absolutely. I think her actions and the outcomes show she actually has zero idea.

Exactly right... from 16 on, many kids tend to think they are bullet-proof, but that is a case of belief and reality being two very different things. This girl may well be very smart and will probably do quite well for herself out of this by selling her story etc etc... but the sad thing is that she doesn't seem to realise the long term impact that this is going to have on not only the people she has targeted, but also on her own life.

Being a long time follower but a recent poster ( I reckon that 95% of my posts are on the Scully issue - sad I know) - I think it should be mandatory to put your age into your profile.

I am going to run with a big generalisation here but you can almost pick the age by the response.

You may wish to expand from your vague generalisation.

I may not be alone in not having the foggiest what youre attempting to convey.

Am interested

I have just spring cleaned the thread to remove it of some of the unreasonable rhetoric and name calling of the people involved in the media circle. I have also issued warnings to a number of posters to cool it.

This thread will be monitored and if the thread descends once again into a verbal mire then it will be closed and CofC applied to offending posters.

Thanks.

You may wish to expand from your vague generalisation.

I may not be alone in not having the foggiest what youre attempting to convey.

Am interested

I guess what I am really saying ( and generalising about) is whilst I don't think that wisdom is confined to a certain age group, the younger crop seem to be more black and white and dare I say harsh ? unforgiving ? in their outlook and attitudes.

I can almost pick the older posters on this forum by their ability to see the shades of grey in most arguments. Usually more circumspect and not quite as quick on the trigger.

So endth my generalisations - bring it on !

Exactly right... from 16 on, many kids tend to think they are bullet-proof, but that is a case of belief and reality being two very different things. This girl may well be very smart and will probably do quite well for herself out of this by selling her story etc etc... but the sad thing is that she doesn't seem to realise the long term impact that this is going to have on not only the people she has targeted, but also on her own life.

well said and my point exactly (and why I fear the outcome)

This argument has turned into too much about the girl if i may say so myself. The real issue here is how a man of 47 years old with a son nearly the girls age and a daughter a bit younger if i recall correctly could do such a thing. Sex (which is now looking more and more an issue) is just absolutely disgusting but even the act of going around is filthy. The question is... does the AFL pull the trigger on his managing contract. For mine its a yes but I think all facts need to be out there first...

Yeah good point, I can certainly see where you are coming home. Like I said, its not that I don't feel sorry for her, I truly do think her situation is horrific (from what we have heard- true or false) I just can't fathom the fact that her blackmailing people with photos and ruining peoples lives is going rewarded. Again, I do understand her live may be considered ruined too but for Nick Riewoldt who arguably did absolutely nothing to her that performance is deplorable whether hurt by certain players or people or not.

Glad we agree on something though ;)

cheers to you ! Taking out the innocents like Nick Reiwoldt is all part of the reason why I have constantly stated "she know not what she doth". She is lacking in reason, she is lacking in sensitivity, she is not discerning and she lacks discretion, she will take out the innocent and the guilty alike without any thought. She is a child and not in control despite what we way may think. She is making decisions that she thinks are in her best interest but with the benefit of experience and some hindsight down the track, she will (may ?) realise that she is not only hurting others but herself.

This argument has turned into too much about the girl if i may say so myself.

Maybe that had something to do with your first comment that generated this current line of discussion: "I hate that girl"?

This argument has turned into too much about the girl if i may say so myself. The real issue here is how a man of 47 years old with a son nearly the girls age and a daughter a bit younger if i recall correctly could do such a thing. Sex (which is now looking more and more an issue) is just absolutely disgusting but even the act of going around is filthy. The question is... does the AFL pull the trigger on his managing contract. For mine its a yes but I think all facts need to be out there first...

I agree. Hence my post earlier that its almost irrelevant re the girls actions etc. Her motives, methods and justifications are almost an issue in itself...but for her.

Ricky Nixon is a grown man who ought to be able to discharge far better judgement than he's shown. We all make mistakes but this is within cooee of being amoral if not downright so..

Hes probably dead lucky someone hasnt shown him the error of his ways!!

I agree. Hence my post earlier that its almost irrelevant re the girls actions etc. Her motives, methods and justifications are almost an issue in itself...but for her.

Ricky Nixon is a grown man who ought to be able to discharge far better judgement than he's shown. We all make mistakes but this is within cooee of being amoral if not downright so..

Hes probably dead lucky someone hasnt shown him the error of his ways!!

I'm not a man of violence - but spot on !

(cowards run in my family)

Edited by nutbean

So anyway, not that this is even one of the important issues, but the way to sort out who is lying (the most)...

Simply: Nixon claims the girl has a video of him in his underwear, which she stole from his phone while left in his office for 20 mins months ago, whilst he was talking to police.

If this is true, he will have the video on his phone.

If he is not in possession of the video himself, then he is lying.

If he does have the video, it proves she was lying, because she'd have had to film it on her own phone or camera, so he wouldn't have access to it.

Ricky Nixon shouldn't have been in a hotel room alone with the SKSG - his reputation and career are destroyed by that.

From there on it just gets worse for him all the way up to the accusation of criminal behaviour.

So anyway, not that this is even one of the important issues, but the way to sort out who is lying (the most)...

Simply: Nixon claims the girl has a video of him in his underwear, which she stole from his phone while left in his office for 20 mins months ago, whilst he was talking to police.

If this is true, he will have the video on his phone.

If he is not in possession of the video himself, then he is lying.

If he does have the video, it proves she was lying, because she'd have had to film it on her own phone or camera, so he wouldn't have access to it.

my brain hurts

It is, your right, but can't you see through this, that this kid is so damaged, that she is now acting in this way. With the 'aints players & now with that manager.

You might be right and I certainly don't know but my gut feel is this - I have seen enough of these teenagers who think they own the world, are savvy with technology, who don't think through the ramifications of their actions or who couldn't give a flying fig about the rest of the world. It's all about them. Think Lindsay Lohan, think Paris Hilton, think Brittany.

It's all about celebrity. They don't care how you get your 15mins or what you do to get it so long as you get it.

It's clear her parents have 'disowned her' so that maybe tells you something about her past behaviours and lack of respect etc.

The fact she stated she was out to get revenge and has done it magnificently shows you her intelligence. And just because some of us adults think it is sad, deranged, distasteful etc it's still only possible because of the breathtaking stupidity of some of the adults in this saga.