Demonland Player of the Year

Demonland

6. Moloney - outstanding in close. So strong and fierce at the contest. Clearance king.

5. Jones - run hard all day was super impressive. Used the ball better, chased hard and made good decisions.

4. Johnson - My man PJ needed to stand up and he sure did! Career best game.

3. Morton - Untidy at times but just covers so much ground. Loves Subiaco... So much space!

2. Bruce - Like Morton, untidy on occassions but was influential.

1. Bennell - Gotta love this kid. Coming on in leaps and bounds! Little GUN

Apologies to Grimes, who was great, and Maric who bounced back well after last weeks dreadful game. Miller's first half was great too.

6 - Jones

5 - Davey

4 - Morton

3 - Bennell

2 - PJ

1 - Moloney

Aaron Davey remains streets ahead of the rest of the field:-

66.724 Aaron Davey

35.050 Brent Moloney

31.945 Nathan Jones

27.874 Cale Morton

23.000 Brock McLean

19.408 Brad Miller

15.064 James Frawley

11.805 Ricky Petterd

11.293 Matthew Warnock

11.148 Brad Green

9.411 Colin Sylvia

8.827 Jamie Bennell

8.624 Kyle Cheney

7.347 Cameron Bruce

6.126 Russell Robertson

6.122 Matthew Bate

5.717 Jared Rivers

4.374 Clint Bartram

3.333 James McDonald

3.261 Stefan Martin

3.077 Neville Jetta

2.485 Paul Johnson

0.667 Lynden Dunn

0.613 John Meesen

Guest Digga
I guess none of us know what we are talkin about

From the HERALD SUN

Best: West Coast: M LeCras D Cox D Wirrpanda D Glass M Rosa. Melbourne: A Davey C Bartram R Robertson M Bate P Johnson.

Work exp boy.

Guest Digga
Aaron Davey remains streets ahead of the rest of the field:-

66.724 Aaron Davey

35.050 Brent Moloney

31.945 Nathan Jones

27.874 Cale Morton

23.000 Brock McLean

19.408 Brad Miller

15.064 James Frawley

11.805 Ricky Petterd

11.293 Matthew Warnock

11.148 Brad Green

9.411 Colin Sylvia

8.827 Jamie Bennell

8.624 Kyle Cheney

7.347 Cameron Bruce :angry:

6.126 Russell Robertson

6.122 Matthew Bate

5.717 Jared Rivers

4.374 Clint Bartram

3.333 James McDonald

3.261 Stefan Martin

3.077 Neville Jetta

2.485 Paul Johnson

0.667 Lynden Dunn

0.613 John Meesen

Says a bit about our suppoters.

Cameron Bruce is much much better than 7. TUT TUT

Says a bit about our suppoters.

Cameron Bruce is much much better than 7. TUT TUT

agree 100%... everyone doubted Bruce and he comes out with the second most disposals for out team and caps if off with a goal!! give this man some credit!!

And having said this.. I doubted PJ and he played really well against Cox.. I stand corrected!

6. Bruce (yeah i went there!)

5. Jones

4. Morton

3. Miller

2. Moloney

1. Bennell

No surprise that the hard tag on Davey as our #1 mid released Jones to play his best game ever. Replace McDonald and McLean with Blease and Scully and the midfield will be finally where we need it to be.

Can anyone explain to me how Davey featured in any votes yesterday? Defensive pressure was down, run and carry was down as was his overall impact. I thought Nicoski did a very good job on him. Strange.

For what it is worth:

6 Moloney - Since learning to stay healthy and lower his eyes has improved significantly.

5 Jones - Great game. He, Morton and Bruce would have covered some serioues KMs.

4 Morton - Ran to space forward of the ball early then played impressively across half back.

3 Bruce - His weight of numbers and creative run outweighs the lack of accuracy at times.

2 Johnson - Surprised me. Drops the ball like a monkey falling out of a tree which leads to some absolute howlers. Same with Bruce.

1 Bennell - Impressed me at the Intra-Club and just continues to improve. Showed more dash and positive play than previous weeks.

Honourable mention goes to Miller, Grimes, Maric and Bartram who all showed some positive signs.

Robbo in the best in the Herald Sun, sorry Robbo but even you would admit that is ridiculous!

6 - Jones

5 - Moloney

4 - Davey

3 - Bennell

2 - Bruce

1 - Johnson

Well done Johnson, best game I have seen him play in a long time. I can't actually remember seeing him play as well as that. Got killed in the taps but made up for it around the ground as he should. Well done.

Bennell is becoming one of my favourite players, what a gun we have here.

Moloney is having a great season, showing what he can do with full fitness.

Davey was stiffled but still managed to exert his influence at important times. By head-and-shoulders our best player; our only elite player. (Green's probably the only other.)

Brucey worked his arse off and fair play to him. Probably a bit late in his career to teach him how to kick and handball but whatever, still was constantly involved in the match. Should've gone in hard at the body once on the far wing (from the TV cameras) but he shirked it, but still played well.

Jones had a great game, worked hard, got the hard balls and was always involved. One of his best matches, and a great goal too. Well done.

Really? I didn't think so, I thought he improved on last week. Still not great, but I wouldn't call him WOG.

Thought he was in the bottom 6 players for us.

Finally got some glue on his hands in the second half, but he is so so bad below his knees it's painful to watch. I know we can't blame a player for a physical inability, but the game is way too quick for someone like Bate to spend 5 minutes fumbling the ball at ground level.

Stef Martin and PJ can pick balls up cleanly off the deck. That Bate can't is a massive worry. He is pretty much a half-a-body player.

Thought he was in the bottom 6 players for us.

Finally got some glue on his hands in the second half, but he is so so bad below his knees it's painful to watch. I know we can't blame a player for a physical inability, but the game is way too quick for someone like Bate to spend 5 minutes fumbling the ball at ground level.

Stef Martin and PJ can pick balls up cleanly off the deck. That Bate can't is a massive worry. He is pretty much a half-a-body player.

Well I guess you could say that he improved on last week, yet still remains in our bottom 6. :lol:

You're right about his below-knee skills. He really needs to work on it if he's going to extend his career.