Moloney - was all heart

Morton - a constant presence

Petterd - classy but lost

Rivers - solid and improving

Sylvia - woe is me

Warnock - was easily outmuscled

Couldn`t of summed it up any better Joeboy

No I didn't !

Yes, Cam got the ball in the last quarter. He also got it in the first three. He used it well all day too. Getting the ball in the last quarter is also a reflection of a good attitude, pride and fitness. Cam was easily our best.

Yze I don't understand what you have against Cameron Bruce. Last week you were saying the same thing about "junktime" stats.

I have nothing against any player on our list.

I just call it how it is, thats all.

Ah, wrote a decent reply that got lost, pooh so I apologise if this is crap.

Bartram I thought tried really hard and is starting to get into the flow of things.

Bruce - For someone who is usually driven nuts by him, I thought he was really good today.

Bennell looks pretty good and deserves to keep his spot.

Spencer should come back into the team, probably for PJ. He's done little this season and I feel Meesen deserves a few games to show what he has to offer, giving someone one game is useless.

Green is a gun, easily our best player.

Sylvia - utter rubbish. Did nothing to claim a spot he didn't deserve and has done absolutely nothing to keep it.

Bate had a pretty good game I thought, a big step up for previous weeks.

I also rate Frawley and think he could be a decent player for the club.

Jetta needs a few weeks off I think

Mclean - is he injured?

Petterd is a quality player no matter where he bobs up - which is part of the problem I think, we don't know where to play him.

Joeboy, I want to say thank you for these threads. Obviously, not all of your choices I agree with, but it is a fantastic weekly thread that sparks so much talk about our club and it's great you put your thoughts out there.

Thanks mate

Bartram - kept at task

Bate - Clumbsy early but came good in junk time

Bennell - showed some more dash and poise

Bruce - chopped the ball early but came good

Cheney - was used sparingly

Davey - uses ball well

Dunn - should have been used more

Frawley - continued good form

Green - our best player

Jetta - not ready yet

Johnson - not the PJ of 08

Jones - was ok but chop chop

Martin - was good again

McLean - the quickness of the game has left him behind

Meesen - had an opp to show something and did little to enthuse

Miller - workrate high - return low

Moloney - good 1st half

Morton - getting better

Petterd - rarley used

Rivers - was ok today

Sylvia - let us down

Warnock - was killed by Treds

Bruce missed a crucial shot when we needed to apply scoreboard pressure. A dreadful blue from a senior player. He really hurt us.

It was such a lousy miss I was surprised when he did nail one on the run late in the game.

Meesen on this thread has been let down with faint praise. His ruck work was the best by any of our blokes in the first three rounds. I was pleasantly suprised.

Also thought Bennell showed more yesterday. Bate continued to work hard although his pace is a worry.

McLean must be injured although his inside work was better yesterday.

John Meesen really showed something, I am not sure what it is but I think people here pick a player and will hate him and bag him out no matter what he does. He in one game has been our most solid ruckman for the year. As for PJ I think that he is still bothered by that ankle he had in the pre season. He is normally a very agile and very skilful player for his size and I think he is playing under duress at the moment.

I have nothing against any player on our list.

I just call it how it is, thats all.

And how do you see it? Was Bruce ever good? Is he worth the number that we drafted him at? Or the money we pay him now? Or the spot on our list, or on the field each game?

Please answer these questions for me definitively. Please and thank you.

I think you have prety well nailed it this week joeboy.

Green is our best player by the length of the field.

I'm still not convinced by Morton, but he has plenty of time to improve. We have bigger issues than him I guess.

THose that want pj dropped for spencer must give it some serious thought. Spencer was killed again this time in the vfl. Mcevoy and someone else had a field day on him. He is a horrible user of the ball..

I know pj is struggling but we dont have anyone else atm... He needs some confidence and i agree the vfl might do this as he did win the medal from about 11 games a few years ago.... Not sure why he doesnt have the confidence to take on the afl like that!!

Bruce missed a crucial shot when we needed to apply scoreboard pressure. A dreadful blue from a senior player. He really hurt us.

It was such a lousy miss I was surprised when he did nail one on the run late in the game.

Meesen on this thread has been let down with faint praise. His ruck work was the best by any of our blokes in the first three rounds. I was pleasantly suprised.

This was Bruce's only fault all day besides that he was sublime, in context it was a stupid pass from Miller. Miller seems to lack confidence when shooting for goal, he wanted to pass when he went for a shot later in the game. Once he builds confidence he should improve immensely as he is a wonderful shot for goal.

I think it's important to point out that three of Tredrea's goals came when Warnock wasn't his direct opponent.

That also means that 3 goals came when he was on him, and obviously not throughout the course of the entire game if Tredrea had other opponents.

Having said that all forwards are likely to kick goals in a big win

Guest petjud
Bartram - kept at task

Bate - showed some heart

Bennell - showed gradual improvement

Bruce - excellent all day

Cheney - steady but unobtrusive

Davey - bobbed up everywhere

Dunn - poor game reader

Frawley - didn't drop head

Green - a classy performance

Jetta - was rarely sighted

Johnson - gave us nothing

Jones - understood his limitations

Martin - has been better

McLean - gave little drive

Meesen - not a dud

Miller - solid but flawed

Moloney - was all heart

Morton - a constant presence

Petterd - classy but lost

Rivers - solid and improving

Sylvia - woe is me

Warnock - was easily outmuscled

Got back from Adelaide after watching game live at AAMI, assiume a lot of comments were from watching the game of Fox, try drinking less beers.

Only take exception with the following:

Warnock had a really good game, with the bombs raining in, Rivers got caught out on Treadrea a couple of times but he had good game as well.

Jones was outstanding as was Bruce, even had a couple of Port supporters ask me who Jones was as they were impressed.

Jetta, what is wrong with you people, he is playing just outside the square, I counted a least a couple of tackles, and he chases and chases and covers, he got a nice goal and gets his hands on the ball.

Bennell was moved forward in the last qtr after a good game in defence and showed he is going to be a good player.

Bruce was outstanding, same with Davey and Green.

I was only disappointed in Sylvia (again0 and the middle, actually got the ball but looked 'slow' , Moloney, McLean need a somebody zippy next to them, Davey tries it but can't be everywhere.

Jonhson was underwhelming