Dees most likely destination for big Eagle

Tolstoys Nudge

You are an absolute fool, to be putting Jones on the trade list is ridiculous. He and Brock compliment each other very well when they are playing together. Valenti would be on the trade table before Jones

Valenti? 1. no trade value, 2. Hasnt had the same oppportunities as NAte..

I dont think nate will be traded, however, he is quite slow, and will only ever be just good, he will never be a star, and his value might be peaking atm, thus, its not totally ridiculous to conceive him as trade bait, but in saying that, he wont be!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are an absolute fool, to be putting Jones on the trade list is ridiculous. He and Brock compliment each other very well when they are playing together. Valenti would be on the trade table before Jones

You are putting a player up for trade that probably will not get a list place on the worst team list in the AFL and calling another poster "an absolute fool". :lol:

Worst case of pot calling kettle black on here for a while.

Um no mate, thats the issue, and the reason this year is so important!

The Gold Coast team gets the top picks next year, we will only get pick 6, then maybe 11.. not to mention all the other kids the GC have rights to..

Picks arew worth 5 times what they normally are right now..

Hence the importance of increasing our order this year, to fully utilise this years draft, this is our only real chance..

No you're wrong. People really need to clear up about this.

Next year - 2009- GOLD COAST GETS NO PICKS

Nudge said it for me!

Anyway, everyone's name except for a handful should be discussed if an offer too irrestible comes up!

Bailey and his insider's have a better idea and I am sure will make the correct calls. We just speculate from the outer!

This week will be full of surprises!

What about this one; :lol:

Davey and Sylvia to Essendon's for Pick 5.

Rivers and Green to Port's for Pick 4.

Frawley and Jones to StKilda for Pick 13.

That will give us 1, 4, 5, 13, 17, 19, 35, 51, 68 :unsure:

Call me a [censored]! :rolleyes: Can dream though!

1. Watts, 4. Vickery, 5. Ziebel, 13. Swift, 17. ?, 19. ?, 35. Sloane, 51. ?, Pass

Someone else can add the other's!

The Gold Coast team gets the top picks next year, we will only get pick 6, then maybe 11.. not to mention all the other kids the GC have rights to..

Hence the importance of increasing our order this year, to fully utilise this years draft, this is our only real chance..

Wrong, I'm amazed that someone who claims to know so much could get this simple fact so badly wrong. Of course this makes the rest of your post completely irrelevant.

incorrect nudgey

we would stillg et pick 1 and 2 if we finished bottom with <4.5 wins

GC only have access to underage players, aas the age limit for nomianting for the draft is put up slightly next yr.

nudge, ur an amateur.

personally, bring back powell doesnt know much either. you cant guarantee in a 22 game season that we will not win atleast 5 games. There are plenty of crap sides out there with richmond, essendon, fremantle, west coast and port adelaide to name a few. then throw in the likelihood that we could play some of these twice and we are far from assured picks 1 + 2.

I think west coast will get the first 2 picks.

You are putting a player up for trade that probably will not get a list place on the worst team list in the AFL and calling another poster "an absolute fool". :lol:

Worst case of pot calling kettle black on here for a while.

Im not the one saying to put either Jones or Valenti up for trade, im saying Valenti would be offered up before Jones :wacko:

nudge, ur an amateur.

personally, bring back powell doesnt know much either. you cant guarantee in a 22 game season that we will not win atleast 5 games. There are plenty of crap sides out there with richmond, essendon, fremantle, west coast and port adelaide to name a few. then throw in the likelihood that we could play some of these twice and we are far from assured picks 1 + 2.

I think west coast will get the first 2 picks.

Calm down, Freak.

The draft is compromised next year with the changing of dates so that it pushes more kids into the following draft for GC17 to pillage. There are no guaranteed picks next year, although I believe they can sign up kids from Qld and NT outside the draft next year. But the kids have to agree.

So basically, for next year, there is a shallow pool but it shouldn't matter to us (greatly) as we will probably have a top 3/4 pick.

Guest uncle joe

So , have we just given up on Warnock ??

Carlton have offered pick 24 . Apparently Freo has said "no " to that .

Why not pick 19 and a fringe player , and see what happens . At least it would Carlton cough up more than they want to , and who knows , they might think the cost is too much .

personally, bring back powell doesnt know much either. you cant guarantee in a 22 game season that we will not win atleast 5 games.

I know that we're absolute rubbish and will struggle to win 3 games next year, especially if Green and other seasoned players leave the club.

Did you watch another Melbourne team this year?