Off to Canberra

ucanchoose

Should take longer to get to the airport, than the flight. Can't wait to see if we can put a 4 quarter performance together. Have fun watching it on tv fellas!!!

Can you tell Barry to go easy

Should take longer to get to the airport, than the flight. Can't wait to see if we can put a 4 quarter performance together. Have fun watching it on tv fellas!!!

Home yet?

umpiring is bad, we are worse, sydney very impressive...

bate giving us a forward target, has been okay... dunn doing a reasonable job on goodes thus far...

Goodes is a bloody ratbag. Fast becoming my most hated player in the AFL. He's a cheat and he gets everything given in his favour. I fancy I could win a Brownlow medal if I had as much favourable treatment as he has.

much better in the 2nd quarter... not as efficient going forward, but bate still providing a target... should have a couple more on the board, fudged some easy chances...

chris johnson good down back that quarter? is he still playing on o'keefe? if he is you'd say he's winning that matchup for us at the moment... dunn probably breaking even with goodes at this stage too...

Goodes is a bloody ratbag. Fast becoming my most hated player in the AFL. He's a cheat and he gets everything given in his favour. I fancy I could win a Brownlow medal if I had as much favourable treatment as he has.

Agree completely.

What a lowlife. He looked at Bartram and did not hesitate to just run through him. What a hero you are Goodes! :rolleyes: Hope one of our boys puts a knee in his back.

As a team, we are just DUMB.

Jeff White is the main culprit. It takes him far too long to dispose of the ball, and when he does he usually chooses the wrong option. Wheatley, for all of his million possessions is in exactly the same boat.

And will someone PLEASE feed Frawley. He gets pushed aside far too easily.

Ugh, I hate this season.

Bate would have to have the 6 Demonland votes under lock and key at this stage. I reckon I would genuinely struggle to find 2 other players to give votes to, let alone 5.

PJ has been good as a lead-up option, and Wheatley has seen a bit of the ball, but torched it as often as not. CJ has done alright as well, and usually has distributed it well.

I'm pretty sure the club forgot to book flights for our midfield though.

Frawley will get bigger, he has put on 8kgs since arriving,

CJ is looking good, PJ doing ok, Wheats not too bad, Kirk is killing Chook, Jones disposal int he first quarter was horrible, Green started to get into it a bit, Davey needs to do more along with Sylvia, Bate done pretty good, Austin has hesitated a few times and I don't know why.

Can someone tell me why we are playing Jamar?

Wheels shown them that a few well timed sheppards means the player with the ball can relax and hit the target.

Agree completely.

What a lowlife. He looked at Bartram and did not hesitate to just run through him. What a hero you are Goodes! :rolleyes: Hope one of our boys puts a knee in his back.

As a team, we are just DUMB.

Jeff White is the main culprit. It takes him far too long to dispose of the ball, and when he does he usually chooses the wrong option. Wheatley, for all of his million possessions is in exactly the same boat.

And will someone PLEASE feed Frawley. He gets pushed aside far too easily.

Ugh, I hate this season.

How does Warnock look against Hall

we look better when bate drifts forward. i would like to see him play up there the rest of the game. its hard to tell on tv, is he lining up at CHF or FF? because he has taken a few marks leading out of the square and looked good when up there, good body strength good hands, poor when the ball was on the ground though...a bit fumbly.

is PJ playing on a wing? he is doing a good job, im happy. im not sure why jamar is playing though. what a waste. we could have had an extra small on the bench. i thought we'd see him up forward, but he's obviously not up to it.

i cant work out why we would ever kick long to a contest that involves davey or aussie as our marking option. if you need to kick to a contest, kick to a tall. or kick it into space for the little guys to run onto.

i dont blame warnock, has done not much wrong, but no one is helping him out. midfield should be dropping back to cut of leading space, and dunn should have gone in hard to spoil over the top.

otherwise im happy with dunn, he is beating goodes, who is a dirty [censored]. he should get suspended based on the afls policies, but he wont.

frawley and garland both need a bit of strength, but you cant blame them, they are young, and the kicks have been to the advantage of the forwards almost everytime. if the kick is good, you can out muscle even a strong opponent, when the defender is weaker it makes it even easier.

frawley has been very, very stiff from the umpires. and so has dunn.

in fact the umpires ruined our chances in the first 10 minutes, with all those free kicks.

I think PJ is about to get injured.. whenever he's playing well, something goes wrong for the poor guy :(

he presented very well that quarter, gave us a target at centre half forward... great quarter from the boys, we're in with a show here...

Chris Johnson good again, along with davey giving us some run off half back... lets see if we can pinch this one...

How does Warnock look against Hall

Decidedly ordinary. Not always his fault though. He's had some bloody rotten bounces and the oft-unpressured delivery Sydney were getting to Hall early in the game didn't help. Nevertheless, it won't be a game Warnock sticks in his highlights reel.

Garland has been a bit better defensively (though still not great), and his ball use is exceptional 9 out of 10 times.

At this stage it's still Bate by a nose for BOG, but PJ is fast closing in.

Decidedly ordinary. Not always his fault though. He's had some bloody rotten bounces and the oft-unpressured delivery Sydney were getting to Hall early in the game didn't help. Nevertheless, it won't be a game Warnock sticks in his highlights reel.

Garland has been a bit better defensively (though still not great), and his ball use is exceptional 9 out of 10 times.

At this stage it's still Bate by a nose for BOG, but PJ is fast closing in.

i think warnock has been stiff because he has had no help. however he needs to focus on the ball more and stop trying to out muscle hall.

i think warnock has been stiff because he has had no help. however he needs to focus on the ball more and stop trying to out muscle hall.

That's true as well deanox. Couple of soft efforts by other players.

Our turnovers and dumbarse decisions are killing us.

So many idiotic forward thrusts that end up in the hands of the opposition, pissy little handballs and kicks that bounce short. So incredibly frustrating.

Good defensive games by both CJ and Dunn. And PJ was great presenting up forward.

Very disappointing midfield effort. Jeff White needs to call it a day.

A bloody good effort after being down by 5 goals in the blink of an eye. Swans are a very very good outfit and our boys had them a little worried for a while there. If Lynden Dunn kicked that goal early in the last it`s a 10 point ball game and all the momentum was ours. Again some positive signs. It looked like a 100 point buttkicking for a while , so despite another loss , overall a gutsy display against a possible top 2 team! Bato BOG, but I am rapt for PJ who is looking like the very good player that a lot of us believed he could be.

Good effort to get within 2 goals in the 3rd quarter when we could have been blown away.

Paul Johnson gets better every week.

Bate is a gun.

Dunn is improving, he killed Goodes.

Would love to know how Sandy went today, especially Cale Morton.

Pretty good stuff. SEN had PJ as the most dominant player on he ground in the 3rd quarter. Interesting. Also at the same stage Goodes and Dunn had had 7 and 6 touches respectively. Had Dunn nailed the goal you would have given him the chocolates there. They say Sylvia was presenting.

McLean quiet though. Was he forward?

Interesting to see that the selection of all the talls didn't hurt us too badly.