Seniors Round 9

Sandringham v Collingwood, Sunday 8 June

Trevor Barker Oval (HOME)

2.00pm

Reserves Round 8 Sandringham v Casey Scorpions

Sunday 8 June

Trevor Barker Oval (HOME)

10.20am

Be there or be extracted to the fooklands.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A chance to see our current VFL affiliation playing against our 2009 VFL affiliation.

Only in the reserves Ivor.

Seniors is against Collingwood.

Sandringham vs. Collingwood

Sunday 8th June

Trevor Barker Beach Oval at 2:00 PM

Sandringham

Backs Biddlecombe Carroll Whelan

Half backs Lamb Martin Valenti

Centreline Yze Summers T Johnston

Half forwards Tregear Crowe C Johnson

Forwards Meesen Holland Maric

Followers Jamar Poyas Buckley

Interchange (from) Bartram Bell Cheney Gilchrist M Johnston C Liddell McConnell Martyn Plymin Rivers Waller Zomer

Collingwood

Backs Thoolen Anthony Dyas

Half backs Egan Cox Maxwell

Centreline Wellingham Johnson Iles

Half forwards MacAffer Reid Barham

Forwards Wood Dawes Cook

Followers Bryan McCarthy Stanley

Interchange (from) Carmody Casey-Leigh Colbert Crow G Dick Oldmeadow Sundburg Walsh Yaman

Bazza, do u have the reserves sides too?

I don't know if this is a pointer for the selected side for Melbourne on Monday but Jace Bode who was named on the interchange bench for Melbourne is not in the Sandy side. That means he's either playing against the senior Pies or somebody's stuffed up at selection. :rolleyes:

Cheers...

Very keen to see if Newton is fit, and named in the Zeb's 2nd's squad or not.

If Newton plays in the Sandy 2nd's i swear i will hand in my membership and never forgive Bailey.

I am sick of the treatment of Newton by our club.

If Newton plays in the Sandy 2nd's i swear i will hand in my membership and never forgive Bailey.

I'm sure if he's playing 2nds its only to 'ease him back in', so to speak, for a half or 3/4's. Bate came back from his hamstring injury initially thru the reserves also.

I just quickly checked up on it, and correct me if i'm wrong, but Newton hasn't played a match of football, thru injury and/or suspension and the break for the All-Stars match, since the Zeb's played Box Hill on April 20th. 6 weeks?

It would be thru no fault of Bailey's that Newton, if fit, is not playing for Sandy 1st's - I'd imagine Sandy won't want to go into a match 'carrying' a player who is returning from an injury break. VFL Premiership points would be far more important to SFC than easing MFC youngsters back from injury.

Hopefully something the club can have more say in with the upcoming Casey VFL-affiliation in '09.

No Newton... the mystery continues.

I've heard he has an arm and knee-related hypothalmus and continues to suffer a pectoris legumen confusion.

if I was a betting man, I'd be betting you wouldnt stay true to your word, and I'm amazed you didnt have a dig at Nick Sauntner in this post as you do every other. It has nothing to do with Dean Bailey, you imbecile.

Ricky Petterd makes his return through the Zebra reserves this week & good luck to him - he deserves a break!

Sandringham v Casey Scorpions

Trevor Barker Oval

Sunday 8 June

Reserves 10.20am

Backs Eaton Curcio B Liddell

Half backs Cheney Gribbin McConnell

Centreline Williams Dean Monaghan

Half forwards Petterd Zomer Hardiman

Forwards Hine Cleeve Cannon

Followers Shakaib Martyn Weetra

Interchange (from) Fleming Kondarovskis Lyall McNamara Sargent Torcasio

Please note that this week's reserve game will start early at 10.20 against Casey. The Seniors are up against Collingwood at the normal start time of 2pm.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.