Jump to content




  •  
Marco

Preseason Training Week commencing - 8/01/18

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, hardtack said:

No, I’m sorry, but that’s the on;y place I can keep them... I don’t want to have to manage multiple sites. I’m not 100% certain, but I would have thought you should be able to view them without a Facebook account as I have them up for public viewing.

Thanks anyway.

I tried that, nah, no go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, faultydet said:

Thanks anyway.

I tried that, nah, no go.

Shame. Are there any players you particularly wanted to see photos of? Maybe I can upload some here... but not all 108 of them I’m sorry 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, demondame said:

Great pics, thanks

who’s this?

 

That’s Harmes sporting a new haircut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hardtack said:

Shame. Are there any players you particularly wanted to see photos of? Maybe I can upload some here... but not all 108 of them I’m sorry 😊

All of the new blokes, in particular Spargo, Petty & Balic

Also O Mac, to see if he has added any weight to his frame, and Keilty.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hardtack said:

That’s Harmes sporting a new haircut.

Ah ok, The new look #4 Harmes 2018

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frost really is a ridiculous human specimen. If he can improve his consistency he will be so valuable with his pace coming out of D 50.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

5 hours ago, hardtack said:

As Frustrated Demon said, it’s the body language. For example, there was one exercise he was doing with Peteacca and Jones starting in the centre where in this case Kent would kick to Petracca, keep running then take the handball from Petracca and kick to Jones, keep running and receive the handball from Jones and then kick a goal... while Jones and Petracca run as hard as they could, when it was his turn, Kent barely got above a jogging pace.  He just seemed to be going through the motions.

He would want to pull his finger out, and start giving his all. When does his contract run out?

Edited by Grapeviney
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, faultydet said:

All of the new blokes, in particular Spargo, Petty & Balic

Also O Mac, to see if he has added any weight to his frame, and Keilty.

 

Will see what I can do.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Ninja appears to have been paired with Hunt.  I guess that tells us how they want him to play.  I really hope he makes it, because having both of them in the side will be awesome to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RalphiusMaximus said:

The Ninja appears to have been paired with Hunt.  I guess that tells us how they want him to play.  I really hope he makes it, because having both of them in the side will be awesome to watch. 

Will be very nice if he has the same hard edge as Hunt. Will help in his quest for a spot.

Two Hunts streaming through the midfield would be a nightmare for oppo coaches.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few of the newer players (please don’t ask me to identify all of them... I’m hopeless). Note that these were all taken by my son Liam...

 

B8A98606-330A-4E43-91F5-122204C31D08.jpeg

51DC010C-2295-4078-B913-122F1A957F6C.jpeg

63EECD2B-4675-4D90-B3E2-315397E78C16.jpeg

6FB0512F-C879-4AA7-B2DE-63AFBCFF638C.jpeg

0CBFC6C3-76B8-4A28-A21D-692A7B1C33AE.jpeg

D8AFFB63-E3E1-4342-9194-D3EE50B41BF4.jpeg

03164D4C-BE3A-4189-B053-9A6F4B0733AD.jpeg

73D55FA2-10CF-410A-874E-31F2CD03B9A0.jpeg

396C8294-1525-4ED4-AEA2-A7C5575B1F0A.jpeg

A78969E5-04EE-49D7-BCCD-40AED20E64A5.jpeg

B32FF587-096A-4715-B88F-35A96DD1713C.jpeg

AEC059B2-AC47-437C-9C22-E0B604CBAFA2.jpeg

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And a few more...

47E8DB61-EC60-43E2-B4CC-96730A2167B6.jpeg

EC98BBC8-4204-4C68-93E9-FC799C1833CB.jpeg

0B324E3C-248E-469C-8B1D-90B29076450B.jpeg

17A56473-8574-477F-B288-2213668E79DE.jpeg

8418C928-8131-46ED-B7BB-199840D27B83.jpeg

58B7B397-5602-41A3-8C86-BDE78125F2EA.jpeg

8E35AE24-CE6D-4BEB-89AF-CE827296FC98.jpeg

46D5356F-7B83-4E89-8C4C-D45F403100BF.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, the frost gigas looks like a beast!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the photos mate. 

The main thing that struck me was how much I miss seeing Clarry destroy a stoppage

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DubDee said:

Thanks for the photos mate. 

The main thing that struck me was how much I miss seeing Clarry destroy a stoppage

 

You will be pleased to know his outside game is coming leaps and bounds as well  frighteningly good

I have put pics on Insta of today Demonpk

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hardtack said:

A few of the newer players (please don’t ask me to identify all of them... I’m hopeless). Note that these were all taken by my son Liam...

 

B8A98606-330A-4E43-91F5-122204C31D08.jpeg

 

Who's the funny looking dude looking at the camera?

baggiest shorts since Eddie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hardtack said:

And a few more...

 

Bloody fantastic pics Tim. Covered all the names I mentioned.

Balic looks quite tall in every pic I see of him. Must have a bolt-upright running style.

O-Mac looking good, and noticed Weideman looked to have bigger arms than last year.

 

Thanks for making the off season a little more bearable. Great pics.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DubDee said:

Who's the funny looking dude looking at the camera?

baggiest shorts since Eddie

I think that’s Tim Smith.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know where Lever finished in the 2k time trial?

Curious to know where his general fitness level is compared to the rest of the team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Satyriconhome said:

You will be pleased to know his outside game is coming leaps and bounds as well  frighteningly good

I have put pics on Insta of today Demonpk

In what way Sat?

Please explain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, faultydet said:

Bloody fantastic pics Tim. Covered all the names I mentioned.

Balic looks quite tall in every pic I see of him. Must have a bolt-upright running style.

O-Mac looking good, and noticed Weideman looked to have bigger arms than last year.

 

Thanks for making the off season a little more bearable. Great pics.

More than welcome Faulty. Will get more on Wednesday (closed session but will ask if photos are ok) and Friday. We’re also hoping to get along to the AFLW session either tomorrow or Thursday. We head back up the highway to Sydney on Saturday.

Edited by hardtack
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hardtack said:

More than welcome Faulty. Will get more on Wednesday (closed session but ask if photos are ok) and Friday. We’re also Hopi g to get along to the AFLW session either tomorrow or Thursday. We head back up the highway to Sydney on Saturday.

Ah cool.

Edin Zanker, Maddy Guerin, and my fav Alyssa Mifsud please.

Big fan of the Womens game, but thought we were a tad short. Zanker is a big girl who will help, if she can play.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×