3 strikes

CURTIS

i remember not long ago someone posted a topic that said there was a big story coming, i heard at cricket training last night that someone has tested positvie 3 times. Just wondering if its the same thing! i would have thought this would be out by now considering the 3 strikes and its public knowledge!

i know and the person that mentioned this was in the media in some terms and they know about it, it would suprise me that if they got there grubby little hands on it they wouldn't bring it out.

if its true that player get 2 years right! would that end there playing career?

Well there are three possibilities:

1. It's a fierce rumour, made up and taken as gospel, whilst the said player in question never actually got strike three.

2. It actually happened and the AFL are waiting to announce it (after draft week I would think).

And for the conspiracy theorists:

3. If said player in question was a big drawcard for the sport, exactly what people came to the footy to see, then this player's third strike was overlooked in light of the excitement and general greatness he brings to the game. :D And we will never hear about it.

Well there are three possibilities:

1. It's a fierce rumour, made up and taken as gospel, whilst the said player in question never actually got strike three.

2. It actually happened and the AFL are waiting to announce it (after draft week I would think).

And for the conspiracy theorists:

3. If said player in question was a big drawcard for the sport, exactly what people came to the footy to see, then this player's third strike was overlooked in light of the excitement and general greatness he brings to the game. :D And we will never hear about it.

im thinking its 1 but he got 2 strikes!

fwiw the 3 strike policy results in a maximum 12 games suspension, because it is OoC the charge is something to do with bringing the game is disrepute etc not drug taking.

also regarding the big name player suspected of 3 strikes, ive got contacts within his management and all indications suggest its a false rumor. ok so management could cover it up too, but its a pretty good contact and i pretty much trust them...

That is the one.... Right there.

Ive been told who the rumoured person is, the guy who told me works for the club.

Only thing is he isn't sure if it was his 2nd or 3rd strike, no one seems to 100% know. However it would not surprise me at all if they kept it quiet being how big a draw card he is for the game.

That is the one.... Right there.

Ive been told who the rumoured person is, the guy who told me works for the club.

Only thing is he isn't sure if it was his 2nd or 3rd strike, no one seems to 100% know. However it would not surprise me at all if they kept it quiet being how big a draw card he is for the game.

something like this will not be kept quiet im sure, they couldnt possibly do that.

it brings me back to cousins, his issues were well known to nearly everybody before he was suspended, will a lesson be learned from him?

something like this will not be kept quiet im sure, they couldnt possibly do that.

it brings me back to cousins, his issues were well known to nearly everybody before he was suspended, will a lesson be learned from him?

correct, its not like we are the only ones who know who he is.

other clubs and players will know and if the let him get away with it, what kind of message is that sending? If your an up and coming superstar of the game, do all the drugs you want, we wont tell anyone because we can make all the money we want off you...

Wonder how long this thread lasts then! We all know of the player, I hear conflicting stories of 2 or 3 strikes from a couple of friends of mine, there doesnt seem to be any definitive answer to how many strikes he's on though...

Wonder how long this thread lasts then! We all know of the player, I hear conflicting stories of 2 or 3 strikes from a couple of buddies of mine, there doesnt seem to be any definitive answer to how many strikes he's on though...

lol yeah i know friends of mine are the same, i think it may be just thats he and maybe a few teammates are well known for the kind of stuff but just ahvent been caught, if it keeps up though i think they will be gone hopefully!

My mail is that it's definitely 3 strikes, and the substance in question can also be bought in a red, silver or black can.

The issue now is whether the 3rd strike was on match day.

your mail is obviously wrong. if there was a first strike on match day he would be out. the three strikes rule only applies to out of competition testing, for which the punishment for the 3rd strike is 12 weeks. it gets stiffer for a 4th strike (i think its then up to 2 years).

as i mentioned all ready, i heard a few whispers and inquired about it and have been told it definitely didnt happen. i might be wrong but the people in the know (the best people who know) have told close friends that it is a rumour.

My mail is that it's definitely 3 strikes, and the substance in question can also be bought in a red, silver or black can.

The issue now is whether the 3rd strike was on match day.

Sorry, I don't know who the admin is to write to about this, but can I suggest (strongly) that the posts here are likely to be defamatory in nature notwithstanding the cryptic nature of them. Shut it down.

Your friendly defamation lawyer

I've just deleted most of the posts in this thread.

Please don't mention names, nicknames, or give away anymore cryptic clues.

This stuff can seriously damage the website and get the owners into huge trouble.

I repeat, DO NOT make any mention or give away any obvious clues about who this player may be.