Judd's Worth

w00dy

Guest redandbluethruandthru

ever seen american movies with high school basketball/gridiron stars being woo-ed by colleges??? they offer booze,cars and [censored] (unofficially of course). offer judd as much as possible contract wise plus sweeten the deal with vodka bmw's and high class hookers......um actually forget the hookers we don't want his apparent groin injury to worsen

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think for Judd we have to trade Trav and Bruce, and maybe our second round draft pick..we must hang on to 4.

at the end of the day...the eagles are either going to lose judd for nothing if they dont agree on a deal which they wont want..they'll want him for something and IMO trav bruce and a draft pick are pretty handy pickups

Judd would be stupid to go to Carlton or Essendon, when like we've all said..his heart was always melbourne as a kid, and playing on the mcg every home game

We cant trade robbo

Guest unstable punt
I suspect Judd will be wearing blue and gold next season..articles like this one are very useful for his manager during contract negotiations

I reckon he will too, but if he doesn't it looks like Carlton will be the team he goes to

and to think that I wasted time debating you elsewhere....

Good job you don't use cliches !! and only stick the facts !! lol

My understanding is an uncontracted player walks into the PSD with no compensation to the previous club.

is this wrong ?

Robbo + Green and pick 4 for Judd and late pick

WCE could use a forward like robbo who can kick 50+ goals a year, green could rotate between wing and forward line and they also get a pick in the top 5.

Bruce has singed so trading him would mean that we would have to pay some or all of his contract, think trav has signed aswell. Having Johnstone, Judd and brock in the midfield would look something special.

If he does, then he has the perfect opportunity to have a clause in his new contract that allows him to go to the club of his choice at the end of the contract period. If we put in the necessary groundwork now, it would not surprise me if we weren’t in the box seat in two year's time to get Judd back into a red and blue jumper and a much more reasonable price in relative terms than what he would cost us today.

How do you know he hasn't already got a clause in his contract? How do you know we are not already in the box seat?

I would just like to ask every Melbourne supporter on this board.

How much money would they have wanted to be payed to play for the Demons. Or alternatively ... How much money would they have want to be payed to play for another club?

[censored] ... I would have given anything to play for the DEES any other club I would have wanted double. Let the media speculate and talk trash thats its all about money.

Granted football is a business these days. However, lets also leave our "tanking" mates at Tigerland and Optus Oval to talking telephone book numbers. Hey ... its their only chance because ... Money does not necessarily buy you everything. Some clubs are trust worthy by both words and actions, some clubs will tell you anything if it suits THEIR cause, almost like dealing with the mafia!

Also since I've mentioned football being a business. If you where a "business man" would you really offer somebody a million dollars plus salary and then give multiply first round draft picks to somebody who wanted to play else where?

However, has anybody stopped and considered ... Hey what does Chris Judd want?

Does Chris Judd want to come home to Victoria? Who does Chis Judd want to play for?

If your lucky your football career lasts 12-15 years of your life. Football is only part of your life, its helps to build who and what you are. Essentially its a character building experience. However, character is being true to yourself, your family and your loved ones.

What I've seen, read and heard about Chris Judd ... His character is of the highest caliber. Lets face it the Eagles have the highest respect for his character ... they made him captain!!!!

IMHO we must first determine who he wants to play for. If he wants to play for a club with character that tries to win every game it plays... his choices are some what limited over the last few years. If he wants to play to improve his bank balance his options open up again.

However, the next week of so is going to be very difficult in the Judd household.

The MFC should respect his decision and not enter the debate unless we are the club of HIS choice.

A Carlton senior official told me today that I should put any money I had on the fact that Judd will be playing for his team next season .

If the gossip I heard today is correct you are spot on. A Carlton supporter told me while I was with Whispering Jack and Barry from Beach Road that the deal was done. Carlton would give picks 3 and 20 and Josh Kennedy, though that could change if Fevola was in the mix.

Carlton believe the money they can throw at Judd will sway him.

It won't.

He's smart enough to know that 1.3 or 1.5 mill a year won't leave room to have a good enough team on the park to contend.

No chance

Judd wouldn't play for Carlton

He is a proud man that craves success

No chance in hell he goes to a team that is a basket case, wooden-spoon-collecting, laughing stock of the AFL

If the gossip I heard today is correct you are spot on. A Carlton supporter told me while I was with Whispering Jack and Barry from Beach Road that the deal was done. Carlton would give picks 3 and 20 and Josh Kennedy, though that could change if Fevola was in the mix.

We can top that offer!

Josh Kennedy? Pffft, he is about as talented as Brad Miller!

I doubt very much that anything has been signed yet, and I doubt even more that Judd would want to play for Carlton when he can pick any Victorian club he wants.

Why go play alongside one of the worst lists in the competition?

Not calling u a liar but i find it hard to believe a deal's done 2 days after their season finished.

From all reports John Worsfold hasn't even talked to Judd about it and i refuse to believe Judd's gonna accept a deal without even telling Worsfold he's going.

Hell for all we know, Judd's still tossing the idea around of should he stay or go.

To me, it sounds like typical arrogant Blues supporter who thinks they can get anybody.

Remember Voss to Carlton. Zero from one.

The negotiations between Judd and The Glues have been going on for over 3 months according to my source.

Well if that's the case, and Redleg's mail is correct, I'd be happy negotiating for a house with the West Coast Eagles. It should cost me about $36. If West Coast are that desperate for uncoordinated and useless talls, they could just pull one out of the crowd.

The negotiations between Judd and The Glues have been going on for over 3 months according to my source.

Welcome back CHiliBoy!!!

We have been expecting you...

Hahaha. Some of these calls about Judd to Carlton I find more than a little amusing. Oh it was but a couple of months back that you could replace the word 'Judd' with 'Voss' in some of the above comments. Even the same phrases 'signed sealed and delievered' and other such rubbish.

Lol he won't be at Carlton.

Reports on SEN have it that Chris Judd is holding a press conference at 6pm AEST to announce his intention to return to Victoria.

Bigfooty's just gone mad with the news, as released by Dylan Howard (I know, I know!) on that radio station.

We must do our very best to land him.

PS Apologies for the new thread, but I figured this deserved to be set apart from the speculation in the existing thread.