The Demonland 'Most Entertaining' poster award

Jarka

Welcome to the inaugural Demonland awards - this week we pay homage to those amonsgt us who have made us laugh (or cry) throughout the year. So this isn't who you think is the best poster (that will come later!), it's who you think is the most humorous, engaging or just plain provocative person to grace our forums over the last year. Voting will remain open until next Saturday at 5:00pm, and remember only one vote per person

Please keep the format to the following (add in an explanation if you want to):

3 Votes - Yze_Magic - The disadvantages of not having him post here outweigh the advantages, he's the ying to most people's yang.

2 Votes - Rhino Richards - In a thread there are normally certain people's posts who you automacially read first, and RR is right up there. Always draws a response from people.

1 Vote - Formerly known as Clint Bizkit - Run and Carry Resurrection - Love his passion

Have fun with this but remember to keep everything positive, please refrain from abusing or getting into any arguments (especially me!)

3. Hards - Anyone who can make a link between Phil Read being delisted and Melbourne performing poorly this year gets my vote.

2. Rhino Richards - Love him or hate him, he adds an element of conflict that keeps this place going.

1. belzebub59 - Sometimes it looks like he just mashes the keyboard, but once you get past his lack of punctuation you find that he has a very witty turn of phrase.

3 votes: Y_M.... Say what you like, the guy knows what forums are all about.

2 votes: Deanox.... Like the cut of his jib. Well written and easy to read posts. Always take a second longer to think about what he contributes.

1 vote: Rogue. Every so often comes up with a ripper. Also seems to be the only one awake at the same time as me.

3 votes - Yze Magic - dont agree with most of the stuff he comes out with but always gives me a laugh

2 votes - The artist formerly known as Clint Bizkit - amusing at the best of times

1 vote - Redandbluethruandthru - classic lines such as "orgasmic performance today robbo. still quivering in the nether regions"

6. belzebub59- witty and insightful

5. Deanox- Very good poster. like his passion

4. Rhino Richards- Sometimes argues too much, but that is the purpose of a forum

3. Yze_Magic- outrageous predictions, and so forth all there for a bit of fun

2. Dappa Dan- Very interesting posts and was quoted on a topic in Inside Football

1. Jaded- Very interesting Mod and very insightful into both footy and life

Apologies to QueenC, DemonStorm, Rogue, deesrock and others

3,Madness- especially on his queens bday video

2. Jaded= great mod for a laugh

1 yze magic- his opinions always bring a giggle or two

Haha chucks didn't think i'd get a mention for this one, thanks. B)

I'd have to go:

3. Yze_Magic- It's hard to tell if this guy is serious half the time, but god damn he's post are a laugh.

2. Jaded- As stated above, a very funny poster, and an awesome style for a mod (no offense to the rest of you!) :P

1. Hards- Very passionate bloke, and have a soft spot for him after his work on SEN.

Well the most entertaining poster is a tough one...i'll go with

3: Joeboy. his efforts with the 3 word analysis make for entertaining reading every week. you dont have to agree, and often its better if you disagree because that generates some good healthy discussion. just a pity the last few weeks people have taken to attacking him for his views. i'd still like to see a joeboys 3 word description of each poster!

2: Yze_magic. at least he has conviction in his outlandish statements. and there is no way that you could ever confuse his posts anything except entertainment. good discussion value.

1: Rhino Richards. If you have had a hard day at work/uni, get home to relax, start reading demonland and realise that someone has written something ridiculous, at least you know you'll get a laugh next post when RR lets rip with another scathing comment. Not always fair, but hey none of us are all the time. At least you'll laugh, and thats what 'entertaining' posters are about.

Surely bWell gets a vote somewhere

Id say so. For most provocative.

3 Votes for Yze Magic - Starts some wild posts.

2 Votes for Sylvinator - Usually has something good to say

1 Vote for Tiger of Old - Has started some posts I actually like.

3 - Deanox, amusing he takes so long to say so little :), just kidding, always a very imformative poster.

2 - Rhino for sure, give me the [censored] many times but nearly everytime i see it his way.

1 - Yze magic, no need to say more.

3 - Yze Magic. Has the courage of his convictions, which change from minute to minute.

2 - Rhino Richards. Not afraid to put anyone in their place, particularly supporters of Adem Yze...

1 - Beach Road Bazza. Fantastic reviews and news from Sandringham. His "How the demons fared" part of those game reports were the reason I started looking at this site.

3 - chiliboy (Should be due to arrive soon)

lol... got to agree.. love the turmoil he brings to trade/draft weeks.. cant wait..got my chair , pie and esky al ready !!

so thats 3 Chilliboy

2 to Demonland... those epics deserve something...lol

1 appiece to Rhino And Jaded....they can share.. lol. bout the only thing they would ...likely...hehehe...gotta love an opinion !! :)

many special mentions could be had.. ( but I wont)..

and for the challenged.... here's a package of punctuation; feel free to use ad lib :

''''''''

""""""

and some ((( ))))

there that ought to do :)

3 - Whispy Jack - intelligent , articulate , diverse

2 - Scoop Junior - sensible , perceptive , forthright

1 - Jaded - logical , rational , objective .

this is the 'most entertaining poster' not the 'best poster' joeboy!

2 to Demonland... those epics deserve something...lol

im not sure demonland writes them all, i think they are written by various contributors (scoop junior, beach road baz, clyde the cabbie, whishpering jack etc) and demonland just posts them...

possibly...some are just nom de plumes Id suggest..but conced your point. ( please place ''' ,,, and ; and (caps) to suit !! ) lol