West Coke Eagles vs Melbourne Demons

praha

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

good point..if we get a credible loss, it just hides the fact we get blown away by the West Coasts and Sydneys when it counts. Did not see the firstquarter but sounds like we were blown apart like Sydney.

We need a coach to build a club that copes with interstate games - lets hope Sheedy gets the sack.

It's complete madness to say anything even remotely like "at least we have Richmond in July". They will probably win one game for the year and it's a stone certainty that win will be against Melbourne. We are utter rubbish. If we were even remotely good we would have beaten Port who we always beat in Melbourne and who were off their game two weeks ago. We should have beaten the Bullies who we regularly beat but who did enough to get over us. Now we play a proper side, one that is a dead set contender for the flag, and we are getting spanked like a red-headed step child. It's embarrassing. (But at least it's instructive.)

And to put the cherry on top, we make their big namers look good. Motlop chokes against St Kilda, but wins it for Port against us. Typical. Aker hasn't had a kick all year, but nails us with a big last quarter. Typical. Lynch kicked one point last week against Gee-Long, this week the only reason he won't kick a league record (Carroll, who is having a disasterous year, falls over every time they go near the ball) is because he leaves his kicking boot in his glove when he chucks it to the ground. Typical. All this play-them-back-into-form strategy needs is a name: let's call it the McKernan Technique.

And by the way, was there even the slightest, stinking doubt that Headland would have a blinder against us for his one good game for the year. A classic McKernan Technique.

Jones will learn a huge lesson from kerr, the only postivie from this game is that our youngsters will learn a lot from the best team in the league. Frawley should come in next week, but unfortuneatley he still doesn't have the fitness to play, so i think he'll come in, in 2 weeks. Great to see some youngsters showing some spirit.

great stuff from sylvia, 3 goals

Cameron Bruce is having a filthy game. Absolutely filthy.

Too busy thinking of what clothes and shoes he is going to buy when he gets home. Or what cool haircut he is gonna get. Or something else related to money

If we dont trade Bruce, Green or Johnstone at years end I will not renew my membership

I am sick of this [censored] club

All same faces, and still going nowhere

We are soft. The front office is soft. Make a tough decision, and trade one of our high paid softcocks while they have some value

id prefer to have u not as a member u have no positve input to this club... and know nothin at all about football.

How the hell is BRad Miller still in the team

Where is NEwton?

Our coaching staff have NO idea!! NONE!

u have no idea..... trade bruce, green and johnstone?

great idea.....

I agree that one of those have to go.

Green won't have much value in the market, so he may as well stay.

Which leaves Bruce, who is overrated by the whole competition and will therefore attract a very good price, and TJ who we know is hot and cold and brilliant in flashes.

Someone will have to go, and we must chase one of the big names coming out of contract, with Judd being our main priority.

why would we trade one of our best players jaded? dont sink to Yze magics or Calabreseboy level....

Yep. You're a superstar and I admire you. Thank you. Thank you. All three of them are nothing more than overpaid, weak players who care more about a pay cheque then the MFC.

why dont u support another team? ... obviously u and yze magic have nothin postive to say ... so why dont u take ur negative comments somwhere else.

week in week out... TRADE THIS PERSON trade that person..... DROP TO SANDY....

listen to urselves... u sound like sore losers.... and prove to us u know nothin about footy.

How good does he look when he gets the ball. Seriously. Our next leading foward.

All 5 possesions and 2 marks and 2 marks.... yer hes been sooo good.... open ur eyes u idiot.....

id prefer to have u not as a member u have no positve input to this club... and know nothin at all about football.

u have no idea..... trade bruce, green and johnstone?

great idea.....

why would we trade one of our best players jaded? dont sink to Yze magics or Calabreseboy level....

why dont u support another team? ... obviously u and yze magic have nothin postive to say ... so why dont u take ur negative comments somwhere else.

week in week out... TRADE THIS PERSON trade that person..... DROP TO SANDY....

listen to urselves... u sound like sore losers.... and prove to us u know nothin about footy.

All 5 possesions and 2 marks and 2 marks.... yer hes been sooo good.... open ur eyes u idiot.....

You're whats wrong with this club. Too positive. I'm sorry, but we've had a positive coach for 10 years and its achieved nothing. We're going to be rebuilding for the 3RD! time in his coaching tenture. We need someone who has the guts to come out and say things are bad. We pay money to hear that; to hear that they're hurting just as much as us. Negetivity and admiting it is a step towards improvement. Being positive on a bad day achieves nothing. You need to acknowledge when your crap. And bloody say it. Worsefold says it. Matthews says it. Blight said it. Whats the connection there?

were was last weeks form?

clearly not their playin for his hair Bleach..... LETS DROP HIM TO SANDY ??

HEY WAIT YZE MAGIC LETS Trade him for.... draft picks....!!!!!!!!!

maybe we can get 2 more brock mcleans that play 10 games in 3 years....

Righto Mr.Positive

Did you see the delivery into the foward line? Or the lackthereof. He kicked 3 goals from 5 possessions. He won the ball pretty much everytime he was involved in a contest.

I didnt know he bleached his hair? I think he is naturally blonde.

You're whats wrong with this club. Too positive. I'm sorry, but we've had a positive coach for 10 years and its achieved nothing. We're going to be rebuilding for the 3RD! time in his coaching tenture. We need someone who has the guts to come out and say things are bad. We pay money to hear that; to hear that they're hurting just as much as us. Negetivity and admiting it is a step towards improvement. Being positive on a bad day achieves nothing. You need to acknowledge when your crap. And bloody say it. Worsefold says it. Matthews says it. Blight said it. Whats the connection there?

im not being positive... course im [censored] of,but wat pisses me of more is idiotic comments from YZE MAGIC week in week out, trade this person trade that person.....

daniher

belive it or not i dont care if he goes or stays. i think we have a relativley good list and a change of face could be good.....

change of players no, this does not help the club, and for those who doubt melb will trade stars.... i ask u where is shane woewodin and jeff farmer.... like it or not they let them go... so they arent that week of coachin staff

ffs! the delivery in the forward line was woefull! the bloke has kicked 3 goals from [censored] delivery and showed a glimpse of the future on what he really can do.

im not being positive... course im [censored] of,but wat pisses me of more is idiotic comments from YZE MAGIC week in week out, trade this person trade that person.....

daniher

belive it or not i dont care if he goes or stays. i think we have a relativley good list and a change of face could be good.....

change of players no, this does not help the club, and for those who doubt melb will trade stars.... i ask u where is shane woewodin and jeff farmer.... like it or not they let them go... so they arent that week of coachin staff

Jeff Farmer was not happy at Melbourne. Let's be honest with ourselves. Lyon left and he was home sick. His partner and kid were back in Perth. It happens. We didnt trade him because he sucked. We traded him because he requested it. Every other team that gets trade request fulfils them. or tries too.

Woewodin won a brownlow in 2000, got a contract extension and then played for money. He wasnt even in our top 10 B&F for 2 straight years and was earning 350,000+. Financially, he was a disaster and wasnt worth it. We traded him to Collingwood, where he choked and eventually got the sack.

We have a good team as compared to who? To the other 5 or 6 teams that are miles behind the likes of WC. No point of having a good team when 2 or 3 teams are great. Players like Bruce, Green etc will never be great. Good, but never great.

ffs! the delivery in the forward line was woefull! the bloke has kicked 3 goals from [censored] delivery and showed a glimpse of the future on what he really can do.

now its funny when i say some total rubbish.... the respone i get.

Week in week out ... players like green johnstone and bruce give their all and are our best playres yet still cop flack.... drop this person etc...

If anyone has to be dropped its YZE MAGIK

What, you mean "last week's form" against an OK side who we match up with, compared with this week's form against a great side that is infinitely better? No comparison.

One day we will play well against a top side. One day. One da.... oh, what's the point?