Bayley Fritsch Sent for Scans

Demonland

14 hours ago, Stiff Arm said:

Picket, ask @Webber

Think of it as resting the foot. An abundance of caution. I would remind everyone also that when he came back on the ground on Sunday, he was totally unhindered and kicked 3 more goals. And he left the ground that way at the siren. Relax. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 2
  • Clap 3

Just now, Webber said:

Think of it as resting the foot. An abundance of caution. I would remind everyone also that when he came back on the ground on Sunday, he was totally unhindered and kicked 3 more goals. And he left the ground that way at the siren. Relax. 

My professional suggestion is that all our key players spent the next 8 days lying down. Nothing could go wrong if they just stop moving so much trying to exist! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Clap 2

7 hours ago, Jontee said:

Has there actually been any vision of this moon boot?

6 hours ago, Dee Zephyr said:

Don’t think so. The tweet states ‘expect’ to see him in a moon boot for the rest of the week. 

He visited his mum on Monday and definitely wasn’t wearing one. As she said, he was “going about his life in the usual way” as on any other day off.
Sorry @Jaded No More… I told her to tell him to lie down and do nothing until next Thursday as per your request but unfortunately his five dogs ain’t having a bar of it. 😁

Pauline said maybe the media is getting him confused with her… she’s on crutches with a broken leg. 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Clap 2

13 hours ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

I reckon your kids cut sick at you when they hear you say “cut sick”

Also, “mint” socks? Meaning they’re new, or they’re mint coloured?

Also, geez it’s gonna be a LONG nine days before our next match. 

Mintox. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, McQueen said:

Mintox. 

4BE243C7-1B26-4369-98F7-DF94C44A99FE.thumb.jpeg.e2e4c90d1b5114dafc69626dc8f9a717.jpeg

I bet your kids also cut sick at you for using this word. 🙃

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

He visited his mum on Monday and definitely wasn’t wearing one. As she said, he was “going about his life in the usual way” as on any other day off.
Sorry @Jaded No More… I told her to tell him to lie down and do nothing until next Thursday as per your request but unfortunately his five dogs ain’t having a bar of it. 😁

Pauline said maybe the media is getting him confused with her… she’s on crutches with a broken leg. 😂

I’m happy to babysit his 5 dogs. He just needs to LIE DOWN!!! 😂

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

I reckon your kids cut sick at you when they hear you say “cut sick”

Also, “mint” socks? Meaning they’re new, or they’re mint coloured?

Also, geez it’s gonna be a LONG nine days before our next match. 

So keep an eye out for some diverting conundrums hereon, A. 😁

• Haha 1
  • Clap 1

2 hours ago, Jaded No More said:

I’m happy to babysit his 5 dogs. He just needs to LIE DOWN!!! 😂

Not sure you’d relish babysitting these dogs, Jaded. Two of them have to be separated 24/7. One of them is Nat’s (his girlfriend) dog and one is his (blended dog family) and her dog will kill his dog if given the chance. This almost happened on Xmas eve when someone inadvertently left a door open and they ended up spending Xmas morning at emergency. ☹️
Fritta will comment to Nat that her dog is mean, to which she’ll reply, “your dog’s a wuss!” 😂 

Edited by WalkingCivilWar
Left out a comma 😱
  • Haha 5
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, Webber said:

'Relax'?? Webber was this post meant for Demonland? 

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

Not sure you’d relish babysitting these dogs, Jaded. Two of them have to be separated 24/7. One of them is Nat’s (his girlfriend) dog and one is his (blended dog family) and her dog will kill his dog if given the chance. This almost happened on Xmas eve when someone inadvertently left a door open and they ended up spending Xmas morning at emergency. ☹️
Fritta will comment to Nat that her dog is mean to which she’ll reply, “your dog’s a wuss!” 😂 

They’ll all get treated like my dog, who you know gets treated like a child, and they’ll forget all about fighting each other. They’ll also probably gain 10kg. 
I’ll sort them out! 😂

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Jaded No More said:

They’ll all get treated like my dog, who you know gets treated like a child, and they’ll forget all about fighting each other. They’ll also probably gain 10kg. 
I’ll sort them out! 😂

You’ll never give them back!!! 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Clap 1

18 hours ago, picket fence said:

I would say then that this is a conflict of interest! Clint Stanaway should have stayed silent.. But after all he is a journo, and a BLOODY GOOD ONE AT THAT!

Why are you shouting the whole time, Picket? My internet ears hurt.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Monocology said:

'Relax'?? Webber was this post meant for Demonland? 

I know! Surprised how long it took for someone to nail the irony. Well done @Monocology

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Clap 1