GAMEDAY: Rd 13 vs Collingwood

Demonland

Just now, Demonland said:

My Demons seats area too. Not happy with Dees fans giving their tickets to Pie friends. I pay good money so I don’t have to rub shoulders with filth. 

Bizarre behaviour. 

Five members of my close family (parents, siblings) are Pies supporters. People I love, obviously. But today they are my sworn enemy. If any of them asked me for a ticket I’d hand them a toilet roll. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Demonland said:

My Demons seats area too. Not happy with Dees fans giving their tickets to Pie friends. I pay good money so I don’t have to rub shoulders with filth. 

How do you know they have tickets and didn’t just sneak in? 
I would check. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Well, I'm heading off to the G and intend downing a few pregame thirst quenchers.

If, as my Cardiologist confidently predicts, the big one arrives today, may I land and splatter as many filth supporters as possible.

Will keep my ears peeled for something similar to this eminating from the filth throng...

• Haha 2

Seen on the train:

1. About half the men on the carriage wearing tracksuit pants

2. Drunks smoking on the bridge between the carriages

3. Group of delinquent Collingwood supporting teens vaping on the carriage

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, praha said:

Seen on the train:

1. About half the men on the carriage wearing tracksuit pants

2. Drunks smoking on the bridge between the carriages

3. Group of delinquent Collingwood supporting teens vaping on the carriage

And they’re probably the better behaved contingent of Collingwood supporters.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Demonland said:

Where we started:

'Lot of Collingwood supporters here but all I see are gate receipts'

Nek minnit:

'I pay good money so I don’t have to rub shoulders with filth.'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clap 1

1 hour ago, BigFez said:

Can anyone remember the last time we went into a game not as the bookies favourite?

Imagine saying that sentence to your 2013 self.

I'm pretty sure the lions were favourites, just, against the lions in round 2.

But you'd probably have to go back to the 2021 season for the next example (maybe the dogs round 17 loss?).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roost it far said:

If everyone outside the stadium were to die how long would it take to breed out the Pie supporters?

Steady on. I think that is a bit harsh and over the top wishful thinking. What’s wrong with forceful sterilisation? 

Glad to see the all the optimism - I wish I could share this. Reality is this is going to be a tough game to win - we have been in really poor form for the last month or two and thinking it’ll just change is a bit of wishful thinking. 

On the positive side, the Pies are starting to come off their phenomenal form, starting to look tired, have some illness sweeping through their club and have had a few soft kills in the past few games. 

Its going to be less than a goal.

The lady checking tickets in M50 told me she’s already kicked some Pies fans out. I told her to please keep an eye out and she promised she will. 
The issue is they sneak in from underneath 😡

• Love 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

PREGAME: Rd 18 vs Essendon

The Demons are back at the MCG once again and will once again be fighting for a spot in the Top 8 as they come face to face with Bombers on Saturday night. Who comes in and who goes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 122

VOTES: Rd 17 vs West Coast

Captain Max Gawn has a considerable lead over the injured reigning champion Christian Petracca in the Demonland Player of the Year Award. Steven May, Jack Viney & Alex Neal-Bullen, make up the Top 5. Your votes for the win against the Eagles. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 49

POSTGAME: Rd 17 vs West Coast

The Demons are back in the hunt for finals after a clinical victory over the West Coast Eagles at the MCG which was sealed after bursting out of the blocks with a seven goal to one first quarter.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 244

GAMEDAY: Rd 17 vs West Coast

It’s game day and the Demons return to Melbourne to play the Eagles at the MCG for the first time in over a decade. A win keeps the Dees finals hopes alive whereas a loss will almost certainly slam the finals window shut.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 369

CROSSROADS by The Oracle

Melbourne stands at the crossroads.  Sunday’s game against the West Coast Eagles who have not met the Demons at the MCG in more than ten years, is a make or break for the club’s finals aspirations.  That proposition is self-evident since every other team the club will be opposed to over the next eight weeks of footy is a prospective 2024 finalist. To add to this perspective is the fact that while the Demons are now in twelfth position on the AFL table, they are only a game and a half b

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 1

DELUGE by KC from Casey

The Casey Demons overcame their inaccuracy and the wet inhospitable conditions to overrun the lowly Northern Bullants at Genis Steel Oval in Cramer Street, Preston on Saturday. It was an eerie feeling entering the ground that in the past hosted many VFA/VFL greats of the past including the legendary Roy Cazaly. The cold and drizzly rain and the sparse crowd were enough to make one want to escape to the nearby Preston Market and hang out there for the afternoon. In the event, the fans

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

INSANITY by Whispering Jack

Somehow, the Melbourne Football Club managed it twice in the course of a week. Coach Simon Goodwin admitted it in his press conference after the loss against the Brisbane Lions in a game where his team held a four goal lead in the third term:   "In reality we went a bit safe. Big occasion, a lot of young players playing. We probably just went into our shell a bit. "There's a bit to unpack in that last quarter … whether we go into our shells a bit late in the game."   Well

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports 12

PREGAME: Rd 17 vs West Coast

The Demons return to Melbourne in Round 17 to take on the Eagles on Sunday as they look to bounce back from a devastating and heartbreaking last minute loss to the Lions at the Gabba. Who comes in and who goes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 346

PODCAST: Rd 16 vs Brisbane

The Demonland Podcast will air LIVE on Monday, 1st July @ 8:30pm. Join George, Binman & I as we analyse the Demons loss at the Gabba against the Lions in the Round 16. You questions and comments are a huge part of our podcast so please post anything you want to ask or say below and we'll give you a shout out on the show. If you would like to leave us a voicemail please call 03 9016 3666 and don't worry no body answers so you don't have to talk to a human. Listen & Chat LIV

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 41
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!