Grand Final Celebration at the G

Demonland

On 12/2/2021 at 9:34 PM, WalkingCivilWar said:

5E5218E1-FBE8-40F6-A394-77983B8D6DCA.jpeg.417611569857e86c15955080f1b7eaa3.jpeg

6-year-olds sorted. 🙂

I'll have a Range Rover thanks. Already have the stickers for it. Unfortunately it won't stand out where I live. Dime a dozen.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Demonland said:

To be fair. Most of the day will be the match being played on the screen. You will likely only miss Robbo and his band’s half time performance. You’ll most likely get to see the presentation of medals and the cup and all the speeches on social media/YouTube. 

Yeah I know

just wanted to feel part of it…

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 12/2/2021 at 8:47 PM, ignition. said:

With Barassi unfortunetly out of the celebrations due to COVID-19, I hope to see John Beckwith or Hasa Mann get the opportunity to present the cup.

I ran into Beckwith in the MCC quite a few years ago, posibly 2012, and realised a week or so later who I was sitting next to and talking to. He was quite the gentleman.

That would be cool….

or will we give that honour to Jonesy?

• Like 1

500 copies of maxs diary on sale from 9am at demon shop sunday , seems DS is open now

Reading that Monash will have roadworks

and some trains will be buses

could be an early start for  some 

Tomorrow before the gates open could be chaotic .. only 3 Gates open for 30k plus .Vic services check in , bag check  , ticket scan . Ppl standing close.

There will be a huge queues to see cups

and merchandise if you have  young kids bring a charged ipad  . 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Demon4Life said:

Every now and then I meet a fellow demon around town and it's always such a boost to share the joy. To number in the thousands tomorrow? It will be electric

Yep. This is what I'm mostly attending for, the thing I missed the most - sharing with others our long-awaited victory.

Let's be loud and proud!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Night demons fans. Got my premiership t shirt laid out to wear tomorrow. How good will it be going to the G to watch a grand final & we already know we've won. 

Good day weather wise & I can't wait. Love to hear from Maxy again. 

Who do you reckon will get the biggest cheer when getting there medal? I reckon it will be close between max & trac

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can't wait for tomorrow...oops - today! (Sunday 5 December)! I can't sleep. So excited to be able to share the joy of our drought breaking Grand Final premiership win with all of you at the G. WELL DONE to all who have helped to make this happen. You know who you are. You are all legends. See you, and HEAR you today! GO DEES! 

• Love 2

10 minutes ago, AC/DeeC said:

Can't wait for tomorrow...oops - today! (Sunday 5 December)! I can't sleep. So excited to be able to share the joy of our drought breaking Grand Final premiership win with all of you at the G. WELL DONE to all who have helped to make this happen. You know who you are. You are all legends. See you, and HEAR you today! GO DEES! 

I hear ya, AC/DeeC. I’m wide awake, too. I feel like a kid on xmas eve, except without the angst of potentially breaching the gotta be asleep when Santa comes rule. Yep, this is 100% excitement.
 Today is gonna be epic!!!

CARNA MIGHTY DEES!!!!

❤️💙🏆❤️💙

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Maybe Demonland  can offer a 1 year add free suscription  to the first person  who posts a photo from the MCG today  of   the merchandise tent full of gear that some of us who ordered  post GF and are still waiting for :)

Btw anyone looking for me today Ill be wearing a melbourne guernsey 

Edited by Satan
  • Haha 5

My wife and grandson are heading in shortly I had knee surgery on the 19th and can’t go (wwaaaaasaa) so will be checking out the action from home, very disappointed.!!!

• Sad 3

Remember when you were young (you shone like the sun 🙃) and, having spent forever leading up to xmas in full-blown excitement, you wake on xmas morning and after an hour or so you’re like ‘now what?’ in a way today is like that except the complete exact opposite. 😁 There’s no end to this joy. This is better than a bazillion xmases and birthdays put together! ❤️💙

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DeeZone said:

My wife and grandson are heading in shortly I had knee surgery on the 19th and can’t go (wwaaaaasaa) so will be checking out the action from home, very disappointed.!!!

Would it’ve killed your doc to have checked the footy calendar??? 😑

but bad luck on missing out on today. Be sure to tell your doc you’re SO not available on Weds March 16, 2022!

Edited by WalkingCivilWar
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, praha said:

I'm going to be getting there about 11:30-12. Will I miss much?

1st half - ha ha.!!

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.