The demise of Majak Daw

DemonLad5

Developing ruckman who played a NAB Challenge game ...source Melbourne Football Club

youre probably right. What would they know. He's spend time down the front...all developing Ruckmen invariably do...but you already know that

King isnt even on a Senior list yet. He's very much PROJECT.

Your Warnock comment is a irrelevance. Warnock is at eh end of an injury riddled career ,though what has some currency is one teams delisting is another's signing. Fitzy says hello.

Edited by beelzebub

Slot straight in at Casey.

Maybe he would and maybe thats as far as it wiuld go but for the right price and risk the reward might be surprising.

Would have the Roos(ours) template for rebirthing all over him.

• Like 1

Developing ruckman who played a NAB Challenge game ...source Melbourne Football Club

youre probably right. What would they know. He's spend time down the front...all developing Ruckmen invariably do...but you already know that

Your Warnock comment is a irrelevance. Warnock is at eh end of an injury riddled career ,though what has some currency is one teams delisting is another's signing. Fitzy says hello.

No matter what it says on the website 'bb', King has been developed as a KPF over the past season. I hope he can push for a KPF role and pinch hit in the ruck.

Casey had Jamar, Spencer and Gawn all sharing ruck duties over the past season.

• Like 2

No matter what it says on the website 'bb', King has been developed as a KPF over the past season. I hope he can push for a KPF role and pinch hit in the ruck.

Casey had Jamar, Spencer and Gawn all sharing ruck duties over the past season.

Hes got a long long way to go im afraid. No even likely to come of rookie next year. Seldom mentioned in despatches. Id be looking elsewhere.

Moore omg x1

Grant omg x2

Daw omg x3

Fitzy omg x 2

Daw isn't on a senior list either.

And seriously, you don't think Daw is a project as well?

Oh, Fitzy who was a senior list ruckmen/forward on our list? Hmmmm...

Maybe it was on another thread, but I did ask have Majak's "personal issues" been resolved one way or another? He would be a fish were they not: we already have Milkshake who has a possible enforced absence hanging over his head.

Given regular game time I think he would surprise a lot of people. He did play TAC so he's been in system in some capacity for years and does have an understanding of the game.

Many will disagree and then go on to make excuses for several players on our list that have failed to deliver for years.

We could do worse and we are.

Maybe it was on another thread, but I did ask have Majak's "personal issues" been resolved one way or another? He would be a fish were they not: we already have Milkshake who has a possible enforced absence hanging over his head.

Why are we not allowed to call it as it is these days - rape charge is the term you are looking for . innocent until proven guilty but he is charged with rape. thats a fact

Daw isn't on a senior list either.

And seriously, you don't think Daw is a project as well?

Oh, Fitzy who was a senior list ruckmen/forward on our list? Hmmmm...

Daw is far less projecvt than King. If you cant see that then I have no thing to say really

King HAS NEVER BEEN on a senior list. Doubt he will get there

What Daw would present as is a bargain basement pickup to add depth with a potential upside. Daw has shown he can equit himself ok ( indeed moments of 'very good" ) but lacks the consistency.

Id be surprised if he isnt with an AFL for 2016

There well may be others who are better without doubt. Happy to consider them.

Daw is far less projecvt than King. If you cant see that then I have no thing to say really

What Daw would present as is a bargain basement pickup to add depth with a potential upside. Daw has shown he can equit himself ok ( indeed moments of 'very good" ) but lacks the consistency.

Id be surprised if he isnt with an AFL for 2016

There well may be others who are better without doubt. Happy to consider them.

Let's see then hey. If we dump King and pick up Daw I'll say you were right, will you do the same if we don't?

Why are we not allowed to call it as it is these days - rape charge is the term you are looking for . innocent until proven guilty but he is charged with rape. thats a fact

Munga, Yes as a 16yo he may have committed rape. I think he has other personal issues as well, but apparently working through them.

Have a north supporting mate so watch a few of their games. He is a sublime athlete but has very little nous when it comes

To footy. His highlights look great but they are few and far between. There would have to be far too much time invested so that would be a no for me

youre a [censored]...honestly

you like to bend arguments to suit.

Show me where I made it a requirement to dump King to pick up Daw

You can't

Hes got a long long way to go im afraid. No even likely to come of rookie next year. Seldom mentioned in despatches. Id be looking elsewhere.

You post so much that I think you forget what you've said.

Let's wait and see if we do dump King in favour of Daw hey? Clearly you think Daw is a better option, wonder if our FD agree?