Patrick Dangerfield

Demonsterative

Dawes, Clark, Ablett, Scully, Buddy, Goddard, Thomas, Judd, Betts and numerous others left their clubs for money. Money talks.

Just about every player has a price.

Dangerfield would have his price.

Just like Roos... $$ talks.. Bullsh!t walks

About to be news break that will most likely keep Dangerfield at Adelaide.

Stay tuned.

You're not talking about the Clarkson to coach Adelaide rumour?

• Like 3

couldn't be a news break if its clarkson to adelaide, that couldn't possibly be leaked until after the gf surely.

couldn't be a news break if its clarkson to adelaide, that couldn't possibly be leaked until after the gf surely.

Jarman announced it on Adelaide radio....he said it will be made public after the GF

really, seems a bit odd, do they have a shite load of cash or something?
They have the basis of a very good team, just under performing atm i think.

Jarman announced it on Adelaide radio....he said it will be made public after the GF

Jarman's a clown. No one can take him seriously surely?

• Like 3

really, seems a bit odd, do they have a shite load of cash or something?

They have the basis of a very good team, just under performing atm i think.

They, like other clubs hit the panic button way too early. Yeah they under performed a little but without some injuries would likely have made the 8 and from there who knows.

Honesty, I think this is a furphy.

To my reckoning after the Sanderson sacking, Clarkson was the only vaguely possible option that you'd have waiting in the wings, to make this sacking move viable.

But I think it's almost too obvious.

Now does that mean Dangerfield is likely to stay? Maybe.

But I think a large chunk of it is about coming home to Victoria.

And if it's true, and Dangerfield still wants to move?

Well, it makes Hawthorn a lot less attractive.

Just ask him if he's seen how Manchester United are doing.

It sounds like Party Boy aka B Vince has joined to throw us all off the scent to ease the pressure on his mate

• Like 3

There is absolutely a politically driven reason Roos spoke publicly about wanting Danger. That is not his style at all, and I'm confident there's a lot of politicking happening behind the scenes. Whether it's a tactic by Adelaide to warm their supporters to the shock of losing Danger, or a smoke screen by Roos to throw everyone off the scent, is unclear.

I can safely say we have very little bargaining power with GWS this year as they only want Petracca, and the Saints will play games there. Their club is desperately in need of a tall, but they know they hold more cards if they give the impression they're taking a player another team wants. Devalues our picks as well and make GWS less likely to deal with us, if they think Petracca is already gone by pick 2.

• Like 1

welcome mate. its a good spot actually as they seem to come in to the mouth of the creek even though its generally sanded over.

There'll be some KGW there as well off the beach. I usually fish a bit further along, off Wild Dog Creek or sometimes Johanna Beach.

Paddy has a house at Torquay, we can stay with him there.

Jarman is the Brad Hardy of Adelaide radio.

...and whilst I shouldn't mention him in the same breath, Mike Sheahan was certain Clarko was heading to WC and predicted it before last years GF.

• Like 1

[(quote name=picket fence" post="996965" timestamp="1411643291]

51 Pages of land goss, extensive hype, bultish, chinese whispers, he said, she said, et al !well I got news for ya "He aint coming''

EVER!

Edited by DeeZee

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.