i must be reading the wrong demonland?

I think we're all a bit numb after another rubbish season, NSC. I'm going to give it all a break until the trade and draft period. It's been another draining year.

• Like 4

delist

Frawley poor embarrassing disrespectful

Watts lazy careless soft

Funny they said much the same thing about this post.

the one thing that came out of last night was that my brother and I got to experience sitting again i(after 15 years) with the cheer squad, sang and waved a flag and had a good time. Well done to those fans that travel as well, i thought I was die hard but these guys are fantastic. If it wasnt on the field it was certainly a great off field season!!!! ATB

Draft/Trade season.forget everything else and move on.

I have J. I want PR to unharness his samurai sword and slice this list to pieces.

Trade off every draft pick and grab some FAs.

If we don't get competitive soon, we'll join Fitzroy, University, the shirt front, the place kick and the torp in some time capsule.

• Like 1

I have J. I want PR to unharness his samurai sword and slice this list to pieces.

If we don't get competitive soon, we'll join Fitzroy, University, the shirt front, the place kick and the torp in some time capsule.

We all understand that PR talks the good talk for the media.

But his reputation in trade out and up and take the risk with your draft pick cards.

Our list isnt as bad as people say,we have some lazy fat turds who have infected the second lot now at the club for a few years.

So headkicking needs to start and i personally can already see the teaching and "no other way' ingratiating itself into the part of the squad he will retain.

As for JW and chips,{yes they are lazy bums}PR cant because of resale/retain value just toss them off the back of the wagon half way through the year.Unfortunately you have to play em and keep them onside,just incase theres no trade option available.

hes already started to reappoint the dead wood list cloggers.

People who we may have been perceived to have been 'untouchable' may be the ones who are going to be traded. There will be some surprises for Demonland.
I think this time around, Demonlanders will be more philosophical. We showed this year that even when we do 'try' that we are a fair way behind the best teams. The bulk of the list is just bog ordinary with some class sprinkled around the fringes that couldn't be arsed doing the 1%ers and a vast minority of talented goers.
This time, list management can't be based on the principle of getting revenge against players who made supporters and coaches angry. We need to get something of value for those with an upside and delist those who have none (and we will have to anyway in the next week or so). Messrs Jack Grimes and Jack Watts would definitely be in the former category.

Edited by Colin B. Flaubert

People who we may have been perceived to have been 'untouchable' may be the ones who are going to be traded. There will be some surprises for Demonland.

I think this time around, Demonlanders will be more philosophical. We showed this year that even when we do 'try' that we are a fair way behind the best teams. The bulk of the list is just bog ordinary with some class sprinkled around the fringes that couldn't be arsed doing the 1%ers and a vast minority of talented goers.

This time, list management can't be based on the principle of getting revenge against players who made supporters and coaches angry. We need to get something of value for those with an upside and delist those who have none (and we will have to anyway in the next week or so). Messrs Jack Grimes and Jack Watts would definitely be in that category.

I hope so but I doubt it. I think we're stuck with these two useless individuals.

I hope so but I doubt it. I think we're stuck with these two useless individuals.

I don't think Jack is necessarily useless. He is comfortable. Circumstances, those of his own making and those he had nothing to do with, have created a situation where he has been handled in the way he has been. He was burnt initially and had his confidence shot to pieces in his first year. This was followed by a couple of years of him getting by on draft position alone and was followed by two years of a coach who seemed intent on publicly humiliating Jack by punishing him but these 'punishments' seemed to have no substance behind them. It was one week at Casey then straight back in.

With the inconsistent way he has been handled (and Jack to a large extent never attempted to drag himself out of the mire), Roos has had to give him the benefit of the doubt this year. The club (both Roos and Vince) have stuck up for him. There have been no public denouncements but it is pretty obvious that certain things have been said behind the scenes (see Roosy's plea to Howe and Watts vs. Sydney and Crossy's spray towards Jack in the same game). No one can say he has been publicly humiliated this year and he has been allowed to concentrate on his football. In fact, he has had 22 games.

However, he still floats to contests. He still loses his feet at ground level. He still gets outmarked by blokes who he has 5-10cm advantage on. It would seem that with all this support, he still cannot bring himself to show the intensity he needs.

A trade would finally get him to realize that he is not Jack Watts: No. 1 draft pick and the future of the Melbourne Football Club. It would officially bring him back to the pack and would force him to actually work for a spot in a team. It would expose him to other football cultures (different to our developing culture that lasted 14 rounds and petered out at the end of the year). It would be the best thing for Jack I believe.

Trade him now while he still has currency. Otherwise, prepare yourself for Colin Sylvia mark 2.

Edited by Colin B. Flaubert

But his reputation in trade out and up and take the risk with your draft pick cards.

Our list isnt as bad as people say,we have some lazy fat turds who have infected the second lot now at the club for a few years.

So headkicking needs to start and i personally can already see the teaching and "no other way' ingratiating itself into the part of the squad he will retain.

As for JW and chips,{yes they are lazy bums}PR cant because of resale/retain value just toss them off the back of the wagon half way through the year.Unfortunately you have to play em and keep them onside,just incase theres no trade option available.

We now have a culture of playing lazy fat turds because of there resale/retain /trade value, we have had them in the past and next year we will have others because we now allow it to happen, Roos had the chance to Man up take the risk of losing some "VALUE' and saying enough os enough thats not our brand.

• Like 1

No endless threads on which players each member wants immediately delisted?

No three word season analysis of the season of each player on the list?

bit tired of it all.... & confident Roos & Co will see things right.

Trust is better now, that we have footy smart people at the Top of things.

• Like 1

the Roos team has been in-charge now for the first season, & they have now first hand experience in trying to teach this lot... they will know 'which' are goers, & which are on their rocket propelled broom outer this space.

the Sorcerers apprentice, Todd Viney won't take much time holding the door open for those on the outer limits of the list.