Jess Trengove

darkhorse72

Third, in a commonwealth games event?? Unmmmm.

Seriously? how many bronze medals have you won picket?

or you just can't say anything positive about her because she isn't an inside midfielder?

id like to see you anywhere near the kenyan marathon runners.

Pretty sure from your comment that you haven't watched the race. I suggest you watch all 2.5 hours and listen to the expert commentary to gain some appreciation of the achievement.

Well its like this, you can be always happy with whatever level of achievement you like! I never finished third I don't think, in any awards in my career. Finished first in plenty of Footy and Cricket awards, so its all relative. There are standards and standards! So Third in a Commonwealth games event is pretty good! The equivalent on the world stage would be?? and let me finally ask this, would we be talking about this if it wasn't Jack Trengoves sister??

I think not!

So, Third in Commonwealth games, well done!

Ah anything else I need lecturing on??

And by the way "I LOVE INSIDE MIDS"!

we know you love inside mids mate, you make that very clear.

I just think it's a good achievement and regardless of your opinion of the standard of commonwealth games I don't think your comment was in great taste.

Well its like this, you can be always happy with whatever level of achievement you like! I never finished third I don't think, in any awards in my career. Finished first in plenty of Footy and Cricket awards, so its all relative. There are standards and standards! So Third in a Commonwealth games event is pretty good! The equivalent on the world stage would be?? and let me finally ask this, would we be talking about this if it wasn't Jack Trengoves sister??

I think not!

ummm... So what would first in a footy award be equivalent to on the world stage... Pfft..

Of course we are only talking about her here because she is Jack's sister... I can't see any other threads on here about any other commonwealth games medallist... Whether you like it or not, there is a connection here... SMH...

Edited by tatu

Why are people surprised about Damian Barretts response.. I mean Picket Fence..!

Seriously fair dinkum PK you are nothing but a troll and someone that basks on nagativity around here. You go on and carry on about how coming third in a Commonwealth games is no big deal then have the guts to say that you always finished first 1st in all sports you played .One word, Bulllllshhhh(I)t.. You couldnt win a meat tray to save yourself.

Its a very proud moment for Australia when one of our home grown talent is up against one of the best in the world and doing a mighty fine job!

I bet you were the kid thats always picked last every lunch time and recess for any sport. They would even pick the emo kid before you.

• Like 1

I think not!

well the african marathon runners are considered world class if not the best

so it was a world class run

certainly some com games events are not world class but some are

Exactly my point! This is not a "World stage" This a poor man's "World Stage"

I won my awards in the equivalent then of a "Cesspool" Standard stage.

Lets be quite clear on this, Its ok to finish Second, Third, Whatever!

BUT the Ultimate in any sport is to finish first! FIRST

Who really remembers third?

Very Good Achievement no doubt BUT it isn't first!

FIRST is everything! In any standard in any sport!

Got It?

Better call Jess and tell her to stay over there then because she didn't finish first..

FMD

Ah now don't go putting words in my mouth!

As I have said good effort but lets not get carried away!

How am I putting words in your mouth? you said " the ultimate in sport is first, who really remembers third? "

this thread is about nothing more than congratulating Jess on what is a good achievement, I can't believe you would possibly be bitter enough to question that because of first, the standard of the commonwealth games, and second because she finished 3rd not first

if Nathan Jones finishes third in the brownlow I doubt you will have the same attitude.

How am I putting words in your mouth? you said " the ultimate in sport is first, who really remembers third? "

this thread is about nothing more than congratulating Jess on what is a good achievement, I can't believe you would possibly be bitter enough to question that because of first, the standard of the commonwealth games, and second because she finished 3rd not first

if Nathan Jones finishes third in the brownlow I doubt you will have the same attitude.

but that's different.....he's an inside mid

• Like 1

Ah very good point Daisy!

Let me ask you this would you be happier if she finished first in this Commonwealth games Marathon OR Third in an Olympic games event?

mate she has only been doing the marathon a little over 18 months

it was an outstanding result and she can only improve....give her a break

your original post mocked her (unfairly)

no-one here has claimed she is a world champion

and being the sister of an inside mid is a good start

• Like 1

Exactly my point! This is not a "World stage" This a poor man's "World Stage"

I won my awards in the equivalent then of a "Cesspool" Standard stage.

Lets be quite clear on this, Its ok to finish Second, Third, Whatever!

BUT the Ultimate in any sport is to finish first! FIRST

Who really remembers third?

Very Good Achievement no doubt BUT it isn't first!

FIRST is everything! In any standard in any sport!

Got It?

If first was everything... Then why do they hand out silver and bronze medals?

Thats a really shallow view on sport in general and its kind of sad... Surely giving your all is enough... Who really cares where you finish? I'd be rapped just to be able to compete...

Can you remember the marathon gold medallist from the London Olympics? I can't... But i know I'll remember Jess's third, because of Jack...

Ok I'll answer my own Rhetoric

I would much rather a First in the Commonwealth games Marathon than Third in an Olympic games event!

You amateur shrinks can work out my rationale for that one, I'm going to bed!

Oh and to Dazzle Davey

I was never the last one picked in Primary School, around the middle, but In secondary moved up the ladder considerably!

By the time I was of Adult years I was always one of the first picked in any sport!

And I'll tell you why

I hated losing, I gutsed out tough situations, I had plenty of skill, and finally, I was a master Sledger!

"Cesspool" league it might have been but Nothing NOTHING makes up for being FIRST!

No you weren't. You were an absolute dud. Couldn't even make lunch time footy team.

I would much rather a First in the Commonwealth games Marathon than Third in an Olympic games event!

You amateur shrinks can work out my rationale for that one.

Oh and to Dazzle Davey

I was never the last one picked in Primary School, around the middle, but In secondary moved up the ladder considerably!

By the time I was of Adult years I was always one of the first picked in any sport!

And I'll tell you why

I hated losing, I gutsed out tough situations, I had plenty of skill, and finally, I was a master Sledger!

"Cesspool" league it might have been but Nothing NOTHING makes up for being FIRST!

You are exhibiting classic traits of a narcissistic personality disorder.

• Like 2

Oh and to Dazzle Davey

And I'll tell you why

Jess Trengove as I have said Good effort! No trolling with that comment!

You're an adult?

Oh and to Dazzle Davey

And I'll tell you why

Jess Trengove as I have said Good effort! No trolling with that comment!

Put the scotch down and go to bed, you're just being ridiculous now.

Ho Ho Ho, another one bites the dust!

Stop looking at yourself in the Mirror oh gifted sports icon to the stars

What, ah, did you ever do on the sports field (other than hold up a banner) may I ask?

Whats my playing ability (far superior then yours) got to do with this thread PK? trying to derail it even further like you already have?

Fact is you were nothing but a spud footballer.

Oh and Jess Trengoves shits all over you... and Michael Newton

• Like 1