OUR CLUB NEEDS UNITY - Support the club - Rally at our open training session - Friday 12th April - 9:45am - Gosch's Paddock

Wizza

WAdee, maybe ring a local media outlet and let them know MFC supporters are gettng behind the playing group

Emailed the editor, chief of staff plus a few others at the West Australian and going to text local sports radio to let everyone know we're gettin behind our club in its hour of need.

Here's a list

WIZZA
WAYNEWUSSELL
THE HEART BEATS TRUE
MUNGA
JOSH
GENERATION DEE
FRANKIE_D
ROOST IT (Thurs)
COSMOKRAMER
LEEHOW

OLD DEE

BAYSIDEDAVE

CARDS13

SERAPH

CHAMPAGNE FOOTBALL

CHIPPY

CHOOKRAT

DEMONDAME

LONG SUFFERING

HOGANS_HEROES

DEMONOF1994

ALLEN JAKOVICH

FATMANBLUES

MALDONBOY 38

BANANAS

TIMD

FLYING CLOUD

TEDDY FIDGE 36

DR WHO

Please add your name if attending

Edited by waynewussell

Here's a list

WIZZA

WAYNEWUSSELL

THE HEART BEATS TRUE

MUNGA

JOSH

GENERATION DEE

FRANKIE_D

ROOST IT (Thurs)

COSMOKRAMER

LEEHOW

OLD DEE

BAYSIDEDAVE

CARDS13

SERAPH

CHAMPAGNE FOOTBALL

CHIPPY

CHOOKRAT

DEMONDAME

LONG SUFFERING

HOGANS_HEROES

DEMONOF1994

ALLEN JAKOVICH

FATMANBLUES

MALDONBOY 38

BANANAS

TIMD

FLYING CLOUD

DANDEMON83

Edited by DemonDan83

Even though I have been as deflated as a Collingwood-supporting-dentist over the past week, and have posted about no longer being able to emotionally invest... I just can't help myself. I will rearrange my day tomorrow and get to training somehow.

Red and Blue until I die.

Edit: I just posted it on my Facebook page. Heaps of my extended family are supporters and/or members. Can't wait to get there.

see if you can drag that camel driver bbo with you - lol

A historic morning indeed... this from the official MFC site.

"LESS THAN one day after being vacated by Collingwood, Gosch's Paddock will become Melbourne's main training ground on Friday.

The Demons will t ake to the ground, which was used almost exclusively by the Magpies, for their final training session ahead of Saturday's MCG clash with West Coast."

Edited by waynewussell

Excellent job all! Especially to Wizza and waynewussell......look at what you guys have started!

Not only will I be sporting a beard, I'll be wearing the red and blue at work tomorrow!

Lets just hope the players realize that we are showing support and not think that we have come in protest or come to see this so called professional training standard that they can't implement on-field.

• Like 1

Here's a list

WIZZA

WAYNEWUSSELL

THE HEART BEATS TRUE

MUNGA

JOSH

GENERATION DEE

FRANKIE_D

ROOST IT (Thurs)

COSMOKRAMER

LEEHOW

OLD DEE

BAYSIDEDAVE

CARDS13

SERAPH

CHAMPAGNE FOOTBALL

CHIPPY

CHOOKRAT

DEMONDAME

LONG SUFFERING

HOGANS_HEROES

DEMONOF1994

ALLEN JAKOVICH

FATMANBLUES

MALDONBOY 38

BANANAS

TIMD

FLYING CLOUD

TEDDY FIDGE 36

DR WHO

Totally shattered I was left out of the side, I am already in my sleeping bag next to the fence..haha, no fake beard here

Edited by Satyriconhome

Lets just hope the players realize that we are showing support and not think that we have come in protest or come to see this so called professional training standard that they can't implement on-field.

Young Dee know the impetuosity of youth and all that, but don't [censored] on the parade

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.