THE DAY THEY WAVED THE WHITE FLAG

Demonland

THE DAY THEY WAVED THE WHITE FLAG by The Oracle

I didn't see this coming either.

Ten minutes into the game we were looking shaky but level at one goal each. Ten minutes later Essendon had broken our backs and then our hearts went too.

There's nothing much more to say.

MELBOURNE not much

ESSENDON a lot more.

If you have a thirst for further knowledge about this game then click here.

• Like 2

I made excuses for all parties last week but quite frankly this is unacceptable. Even if we're [censored] which we clearly are after te week we all copped you find a way to be competitive. We are worse. They can all go. Neeld I've always had his back but he's shown tonight hes got nothing. I'm having a week off Demon Land because if I come back I'm worried I'm never going to support Melbourne again.

• Like 2

Am I done with this club? Cause atm I really don't know. I feel as though I can take no more, but there is a lifetime of support and passion in me. I've never felt so confused, and I just don't know about my support for this club anymore. I consider myself a staunch supporter, but as this team kill coaches, I also feel as though they are experts at killing supporters as well. FFS!!

I think Neeld has to realize that he is a boof head and drop his so called 'game plan' (if there is one) and just tell the players to take on the game and play how they want - through the middle - Bailey style

Jamar was woeful tonight. Surely that's his last game. And I've never seen a team so devoid of instinct. I thought last week was bad but this was frightening.

Im going to cop flack for this im sure and I dont write this mearly to create attention but its time this club looks at merging. 7 years this has been the case, the only people that can hold their heads up is Jones, Viney and Howe. If I were these players I would quit now. They shouldn't have to put up with it and will be drafted later this year. This club must now come to the realization merging is its only option and I say that cause we cant afford to recruit more players with more time and debt.

That is why I didn't go to the game tonight. And I wont until changes are made.

My kids don't need to go and watch our club die out there on the field. They may end up supporting them, but not if I take them every week to that garbage.

I firmly believe that last year we were bad under Neeld, but now that he has had a further 12 months to infiltrate his way through the place we are even worse. I didn't think that was possible.

It pains me to admit it. But the likes of Denham and David King have been right all along. I owe them an apology.

Edited by Jerry Lundergard

Im going to cop flack for this im sure and I dont write this mearly to create attention but its time this club looks at merging. 7 years this has been the case, the only people that can hold their heads up is Jones, Viney and Howe. If I were these players I would quit now. They shouldn't have to put up with it and will be drafted later this year. This club must now come to the realization merging is its only option and I say that cause we cant afford to recruit more players with more time and debt.

Is Noble Park interested?

mate want us to merge go barrack for someone else we merge I follow collingwood will not follow us as a merged club yes we are crap but its only a game at least the next few games are on Sunday and I will only feel like s. t for one day

Uesless pack of sh1ts. No intensity, driven from a cringeworthy, yawn worthy pre-match address. Most uninspiring thing I've ever seen and that was before anybody even stepped on the ground. No wonder they had nothing from the first bounce.

Absolutely sick of seeing this club being flushed down the toilet. Can I sign up as a listed player? I'll be terrible, but you can guarantee that I'll attack every contest and give my all for the guernsey, and I won't need $250k to do it.

• Like 1

I wonder what Jesse Hogan is thinking?

Very true. I feel devastated for the players that love this club. Clearly Jones, Howe love this club and Jones 24 disposals tonight was amazing considering the circumstances. I feel for Hogan, why would anyone want to play for this team; even Viney im sure is thinking otherwise now. It would only be natural.

I cant stop following MFC.

I need some-one to stop the club from continuing.

• Like 3

I wonder what Jesse Hogan is thinking?

Or Chris Dawes, or any other player who has to their detriment, come to us. Poor buggers!

aah fucuk it im lost 53 years and crap no guts , jamar , uselesss , bloody hopellesss sack now , bloody sylvia , useless i can go on , farrrkkkk