Crows delay Hearing

Sir Why You Little

Not necessarily a good thing for Adelaide because now chances are they will lose picks next year instead. This year would have been a good year to lose them seeing as they have crouch coming in already not to mention a high ladder position as well.

Gives them a year to plan though....The evidence is all there, probably more. Adelaide should be "frozen" until this is sorted.

Difficult i know...But they Cheated on multiple levels & were well aware of it...well maybe not the board....I think it stinks.

The Crows have asked for an adjournment to Mondays hearing..

The AFL have agreed so it means the AFL Draft will proceed as normal with 18 clubs.

Unbelievable, what a mess....

The AFL HQ is truly Clown School

Ah..."but the integrity of the game is paramount!"
  • Like 1

Gives them a year to plan though....The evidence is all there, probably more. Adelaide should be "frozen" until this is sorted.

Difficult i know...But they Cheated on multiple levels & were well aware of it...well maybe not the board....I think it stinks.

We would have done the same thing given their position, this way they can plan and recruit for the next couple of years in this draft and cop their punishment next year.

We would have done the same thing given their position, this way they can plan and recruit for the next couple of years in this draft and cop their punishment next year.

We would have done the same if the evidence was there sure.

But Bank Statements don't lie...enough evidence should have been gathered over the last 48 hours to start the ball in motion.

It taints 2013 whenever the Crows are involved, although i supposed that always has happened.

In 2012 Adelaide has picks 24, 54 and 64 (used for promoted rookie).

In 2012 Melbourne has picks 4, 27 (father son), 53, 70, 73 (used for promoted rookie) and 74 (used for promoted rookie)

So technically the delay is a good thing, as assuming that the crows will lose their first and second picks, this year it only would have helped bump up our pick 73 up two places to pick 71.

Whereas if the crows lose their first and second picks next year, assuming they finish above us, this will help our second and third round picks.

But not much of a big deal, obviously even more so if we might lose picks next year!

The Crows have asked for an adjournment to Mondays hearing..

The AFL have agreed so it means the AFL Draft will proceed as normal with 18 clubs.

Unbelievable, what a mess....

The AFL HQ is truly Clown School

Hopefully they will start investigating the Blueboys re 3rd parties & they're military paraphernalia.

Hopefully they will start investigating the Blueboys re 3rd parties & they're military paraphernalia.

Well they haven't investigated their tanking in any depth - why investigate their 3rd parties?

Surely they should be allowed time to prepare their defence.

Yes........ sets a precedent for us

Edited by hoopla

I would have thought enough evidence had been exposed to start a hearing.

Van Berlo is icing on a sordid cake in my opinion

there is enough evidence to have a hearing. they will have one.

the adelaide people have been charged.

they also have a right to defend themselves, and a right to be able to do that properly.

• Like 2

there is enough evidence to have a hearing. they will have one.

the adelaide people have been charged.

they also have a right to defend themselves, and a right to be able to do that properly.

yes. But in the meantime Tippett moves on. Adelaide & the player managers who we know are dodgy as Saul Goodman continue on their merry way...

I would have thought the crows had done enough to excuse themselves from next week.

They will be cracking corks tonight.

I can't believe we of all people would be criticising the behaviour of other clubs subject to AFL investigation. They, like us, should be afforded a fair process.

I'm appalled at their behaviour.

When we cheat ,at least we do it within the rules .

• Like 3

yes. But in the meantime Tippett moves on. Adelaide & the player managers who we know are dodgy as Saul Goodman continue on their merry way...

I would have thought the crows had done enough to excuse themselves from next week.

They will be cracking corks tonight.

the timing of the punishment is irrelevant. this draft or next - due process must occer.

(dont get me wrong, i think they are guilty a sin. i also find it EXTREMELY interesting that tippets manager is also tom scullys manager)

the timing of the punishment is irrelevant. this draft or next - due process must occer.

(dont get me wrong, i think they are guilty a sin. i also find it EXTREMELY interesting that tippets manager is also tom scullys manager)

i agree on legal process don't worry. But i am [censored] off that the Crows get a free kick into next year.

But that they have.

Blucher is heading for The Battle of Waterloo.

i agree on legal process don't worry. But i am [censored] off that the Crows get a free kick into next year.

But that they have.

I wouldn't worry too much WYL.They are stuffed, even worse than us, and it is just a matter of when.

I think it's not too big a leap to say that if the TV rights deal didn't require 9 games, they'd be in line to be punished so severly that they'd go under.

I wouldn't worry too much WYL.They are stuffed, even worse than us, and it is just a matter of when.

I think it's not too big a leap to say that if the TV rights deal didn't require 9 games, they'd be in line to be punished so severly that they'd go under.

totally agree in relation to the TV Rights, but what gets up my cruits is that IF Dangerfield is involved as well how far does this go?

Systematic cheating of SA Football against Victorian Big Brother is what i see.

What recruits would want to go near the joint?

And why should they be put in that situation?

The Tippett case is enough proceed with so far..What follows can just continue into next year.

They are stuffed i agree there.

i am [censored] off that the Crows get a free kick into next year.

They did lose Kurt Tippet for nothing. That in itself is a hardly a "free kick" into next year.

Is it the integrity of the game you're concerned for, or are you just so keen to see the crows cop a whack?

Edited by Juicebox

They did lose Kurt Tippet for nothing. That in itself is a hardly a "free kick" into next year.

Is it the integrity of the game you're concerned for, or are you just so keen to see the crows cop a whack?

tbh right now i don't want the Crows to be in a position to draft young talent. It is wrong that kids are sent there.

The Crows are going to get pounded black & blue new recruits should not be thrown into it.

• Like 1

tbh right now i don't want the Crows to be in a position to draft young talent. It is wrong that kids are sent there.

The Crows are going to get pounded black & blue new recruits should not be thrown into it.

Yeh I agree. But are we in a not too dissimilar position? Actually, I don't know why I'm starting this discussion. I cannot stand Adelaide!

Yeh I agree. But are we in a not too dissimilar position? Actually, I don't know why I'm starting this discussion. I cannot stand Adelaide!

the MFC situation is very different. Over the border solid evidence has surfaced. They did it. To what extent is what we are learning.

The MFC accusation is grey at best and nobody can say exactly what we have done yet.

If we are found guilty on solid evidence we deserve penalties, but i am doubting that now, unless brand new evidence is uncovered.

If i was a parent i would be stipulating to the manager "My kid will not go to the Crows" this case could F$&@k them for 10 years. An entire career.