Quinten Lynch

beelzebub

No doubt we'd be chasing - as i've said before Neeld is very clear about the need for two power forwards (as is Malthouse and Buckley for that matter). Collingwood have Dawes and now Cloke and probably not much space in their cap. Blues would have to be favourites to get him given the Malthouse factor and the far greater chance of playing finals, which at his age is obviously going to be a big factor. The blues probably also have the cash.

Still we could probably outbid the blues and even perhaps offer him a 3 year contract? I reckon Neeld could be pretty persuasive and Lynch would get to play along side Clark. He would also get to play a bunch of games at the G

here's an idea and think about it seriously. how about we make Lynch exempt from the Cuts .

dont want him, dont rate him.

I actually dont really rate Cloke either because when things are tough and at Melbourne they are always tough.. he wouldnt perform

what a strange confusing comment about Mitch.

Deals might be close...for sure. Repeat..nothing can be signed.

Oh thats right Clark is at Freo isnt he ?

Has apparently signed with Collingwood for 2 years... Rumour announced by Richo on the GF pre show...

That was not what Richo said. He said he believed it was a done deal, very confident in it, but not that he had signed.

The same program stated how Dawes, despite having a contract for the next 2 years, may have to leave for them to get Lynch and could be shopped around, with us mentioned prominently

I cant believe he started on there rookie list.

Just makes you think that the picking all your kid from NAB draft isn't always the answer.

Someone on bigfooty said that Brad Hardie - (radio commentator/journalist) linked Lynch to melbourne on a 2 year deal for 360K a year? on perth radio just now

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/lynch-to-melbourne.975619/

Wouldnt be the worst, could free up Martin as trade bait, and we need a genuine second tall behind Clark, thoughts? is only a rumour atm of course but thought i would share it

Someone on bigfooty said that Brad Hardie - (radio commentator/journalist) linked Lynch to melbourne on a 2 year deal for 360K a year? on perth radio just now

http://www.bigfooty....lbourne.975619/

Wouldnt be the worst, could free up Martin as trade bait, and we need a genuine second tall behind Clark, thoughts? is only a rumour atm of course but thought i would share it

Good news, hopefully it's substantiated by something!

Lynch would be good for us; lots of experience in a top side and would create a strong structure with Clarky.

All the people on here yelling him down because he is too old or whatever - the days of planning for a flag by drafting kids are gone. Look at the Bailey era - it failed miserably. We need improvement asap and mature recruits are the go. Get some wins next year and create confidence for the future instead of drafting kids who perpetuate a losing culture.

No doubt we'd be chasing - as i've said before Neeld is very clear about the need for two power forwards (as is Malthouse and Buckley for that matter). Collingwood have Dawes and now Cloke and probably not much space in their cap.

Really? he has been very clear about the need for a second power forward? Where was this said? In the article about us not being interested in Cloke Neeld said the exact opposite - wanting to build a forward 50 of crumbing, pressuring smalls around Clark.

Edited by Norm Smith's Curse

I personally believe Q is a standout player - under-rated like many WA players in Victoria but he is way outside our age bracket and would make no sense unless he has good training and leadership qualities that might improve our culture.

I personally believe Q is a standout player - under-rated like many WA players in Victoria but he is way outside our age bracket and would make no sense unless he has good training and leadership qualities that might improve our culture.

I dont think we have an age bracket tbh, we lack expericne, especially with Moloney (maybe not the best experience bu is experience) and Rivers going, Green.

Our top end is shallow, and Lynch fills a need imo, we can play Fitz or Watts or Cook under these guys with alot less pressure. We needed a second tall when Clark went down, i dont care if Lynch is just a stop gap persay, we have the $$$$ and need another target, why not?

• Like 7