NAB Cup Saturday Afternoon

We need to show a little bit more passion and support the boys on Saturday. Last Saturday night there were very few Demon supporters compared to that other lot. The Club has shown that there have been changes made and we should be there to let them know that we are behind them. We do that by showing up! So I am calling on all of those Melbourne/Victorian Demon fans to make the effort. Come and support the boys so at least I dont have to move twice to find someone in red and blue. We need to show the team despite it being "just the NAB" that we are with them and we need to show possible sponsors that we are a force that they would want to pitch their goods. By the boys comments after the win it really mattered to them. It should matter to us.

This is not a discussion topic. It really is a no brainer. Turn Up.

Muzza, no one could question your support for the team. That was an awesome piece of work. I have watched it a number of times and always end up in the same mess. I have spoken to many Melbourne supporters who are not members of Demonland and they are all talking about it. Good luck with the back!

I hope I can I missed last week because I injured my back at work... 2 bulging discs and i can't sit for too long and walking etc hope it gets a lot better over the next couple days but doesn't look great :-(

If it makes you feel better Muzza my back is stuffed as well can't sit too long, etc. but hoping like you it improves in time to get to Shitihad!

Love your username btw Allen one of the greatest full forwards of all time if he coulda stayed on the track! All my mates used to call me Epifanio Jakovich when we used to play footy when I was younger! (Epifanio being my real last name)

Edited by DemonMuzza

We need to show a little bit more passion and support the boys on Saturday. Last Saturday night there were very few Demon supporters compared to that other lot. The Club has shown that there have been changes made and we should be there to let them know that we are behind them. We do that by showing up! So I am calling on all of those Melbourne/Victorian Demon fans to make the effort. Come and support the boys so at least I dont have to move twice to find someone in red and blue. We need to show the team despite it being "just the NAB" that we are with them and we need to show possible sponsors that we are a force that they would want to pitch their goods. By the boys comments after the win it really mattered to them. It should matter to us.

This is not a discussion topic. It really is a no brainer. Turn Up.

LS - I guess if the boys have decided to throw their bodies in to contests even though it's only NAB Cup, it's only fair that supporters should turn up even though it's only NAB Cup.

I'm interstate, but made the journey to the Gold Coast and sat through Cylcone Magner for 2 hours. Would love to be there Saturday.

I hope I can I missed last week because I injured my back at work... 2 bulging discs and i can't sit for too long and walking etc hope it gets a lot better over the next couple days but doesn't look great :-(

Good luck mate. I get back pain with a disc problem too, when I lift something the wrong way and I was given a series of stretches from the physio that help.

This is going to be a cracker of a match, both teams will field pretty close to full strength teams. Are the interchange and changes are half time the same for this round?

I think we will line up

Bartram Frawley Garland

Bennell Sellar Davis

Trengove Jones Bate

Sylvia Watts Howe

Martin Clark Davey

Jamar Moloney Magner

McKenzie Bail

Sub Rivers Couch

Half Time changes

Out Watts Martin Jones Frawley McKenzie

In Fitzpatrick McDonald Nicholson Tynan Dunn

Dr Drake

What match ups do you see with your selection and will this be to benefit our game style or a learning and development exercise???

Dr Drake

What match ups do you see with your selection and will this be to benefit our game style or a learning and development exercise???

I don't think we will be to concerened with midfield match ups, you want to focus on your own set ups the big one is how plays on Buddy and I think Frawley will start on him if he lines up deep forward with Sellar picking up Hail. I would like to see Bartram on Cyril when he goes forward.

It is starting to bring our best 22 together preparing them for round 1 but also being mindful of the game time each have had. That is why I'm suggesting the half time changes the first four have played in all the games so far and McKenzie has had a limited pre-season. Green IMO is the only certain round 1 starter that won't be playing this week.

On the Game style yes it will benefit we adding better players around the footy in Moloney, Trengove and McKenzie the first two are very clean by foot and the addition defensive player in Bartram that might allow Bennell to be more attacking of Half Back.

• Like 1

Would be there if I could. I decided to go at the last minute last week after plans fell through and had a great night. Would recommend anyone sitting on the fence to go, we all hate the stadium but it's about going for the boys to give them a lift. You might also find you have a new favorite up and comer (as I've found with Magner).

Guest Gotzy15

Totally agree. I don't miss any matches in Victoria whether it's nab,premiership season,practice match,or even at Geelong LOL. I too was dissapointed at the lack of supporters on sat night. Pretty poor effort guys. Time to put your bodies on the line as the players have! Also hope your back gets better muzzer!

Totally agree. I don't miss any matches in Victoria whether it's nab,premiership season,practice match,or even at Geelong LOL. I too was dissapointed at the lack of supporters on sat night. Pretty poor effort guys. Time to put your bodies on the line as the players have! Also hope your back gets better muzzer!

What was the $$ of a seat & food last week?

With the new format the AFL can charge at every round, the old system once you get knocked out Members go for free. I wonder if next week will be free for Members if your team doesn't make the Grand Final

I was on Level 2 and I paid $22 which I didnt think was bad. I took coffee and munchies because it is mostly greasy and oily stuff at Etihad. So apart from $7 for a train ticket I thought it was good value. Level 2 for a normal H&A game is more expensive. I believe the adult prices are the same this week $21.15 and there is no charge for children 6-14years. I am not sure whether the prices apply to all levels.

I was on Level 2 and I paid $22 which I didnt think was bad. I took coffee and munchies because it is mostly greasy and oily stuff at Etihad. So apart from $7 for a train ticket I thought it was good value. Level 2 for a normal H&A game is more expensive. I believe the adult prices are the same this week $21.15 and there is no charge for children 6-14years. I am not sure whether the prices apply to all levels.

Thanks for that.