The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

I can see us putting up a good fight in the first half and then getting run over, with the Bombers 14 day break over our 6 day break being a big factor. After the battering the players copped I am sure their effort will be AFL standard, I am just not convinced with their talent.

Sickened to see how right I was, even though I understated it.

BP has destroyed this club.

I recently saw that the Burwood Boy was casting nasturtiums on my Alpacas and calling them camels. Well they deny this allegation (despite disreputable scientific evidence to the contrary).

They see it as an issue belonging to the distaff side of the family and don’t wish to become involved – Those nasty spitters are seen as the black sheep of an honourable genealogy.

Keep those malicious comments to yourself. (You know who are and should be ashamed)

I recently saw that the Burwood Boy was casting nasturtiums on my Alpacas and calling them camels. Well they deny this allegation (despite disreputable scientific evidence to the contrary).

They see it as an issue belonging to the distaff side of the family and don’t wish to become involved – Those nasty spitters are seen as the black sheep of an honourable genealogy.

Keep those malicious comments to yourself. (You know who are and should be ashamed)

An honourable genealogy hah, the bastard offspring of the common vicuna

Only a sadist like my dentist would keep alpacas for his indulgence (my dentist does have alpacas)

An honourable genealogy hah, the bastard offspring of the common vicuna

Only a sadist like my dentist would keep alpacas for his indulgence (my dentist does have alpacas)

So you have exposed youself ( as it were) DC! However, you go too far mentioning the vicuna - they are sneaky little bustards! I'll have to ensure that lads don't read this.

Dentists are also sneaky bustards and should be avoided.

So you have exposed youself ( as it were) DC! However, you go too far mentioning the vicuna - they are sneaky little bustards! I'll have to ensure that lads don't read this.

What about urologists and proctologists?

What about urologists and proctologists?

My chiropractor is manipulative.

My accountant is very calculating.

Dont get me started on my sexual therapist.

• Like 1

Mine is a bloody good bloke!

I suspect mine is seeing other clients ,which doesn't help with my jealousy issues.

• Like 1

Sickened to see how right I was, even though I understated it.

BP has destroyed this club.

And me too Redleg

Not even Bananas help at present.

I am taking a rest from the bloody MFC

It is ruining my life.

What kind of cross-species perversions have been going on in this genealogy?

Now the Media are calling for the AFL to take over the club.

Let's examine that. A financially sound Company, that has assets and makes a profit, run by a Board that is elected by its members, is taken over by the AFL, because it lost two sporting contests, Oh yes I can see that happening.

The club asking the AFL for help, well that is a different matter.

On a lighter note, Black Caviar's little brother just sold for 5 million.

I wonder what insurance on a gee gee like that would cost?

Generally a premium runs to 4% of insured value of a racehorse. Different for stallion fertility or mares in foal.

I now expect calls from the media for the removal of the Bombers CEO, for presiding over the biggest scandal in AFL history. Secret contracts for injecting players. Young players being injected with unknown substances via the stomache and now awaiting suspension from their sport. An inability of the CEO or club to tell those players what they had been injected with. Clearly worse than the loss of 2 games of football.

Come on Robbo and Connolly lets see you attack the club you support. Lets see the media attack Robson.

• Like 2

Wow! That's big coin....

That's why a lot of people don't insure their horses. I know breeders who don't insure, as they think the worst that could happen is they have one claim. The premiums may be bigger than the claim, so they "self insure".

Strange feeling tonight.

Five years ago we were a basket case

Then JS and CS came in as a team to save the club

The debt was extinguished and the rebuild of the team started.

We had lots of early draft picks and the way ahead looked good.

Now here we are in a worse spot than before they started.

Sadly the dream died a year or two ago.

I saw that the only way forward was for CS and DM to go.

The first half has happened and the second will probably happen before 2013 is over.

But tonight I feel nothing but sorrow.

How could such a noble and worth cause end this way?

Life sometimes really is a s--- sandwich.

Edited by old dee
  • Like 1

Could be an interesting MFC Board meeting in the next day or so.

Don looked tired, worn out and extremely uncomfortable at the CS presser. He may be about to walk, feeling he has done all he can.

Edited by Redleg

Could be an interesting MFC Board meeting in the next day or so.

Yes Redleg pity we will not hear any of it.

I suspect that some board members tapped DM on the shoulder monday night or Tuesday morning

Something major happened between his piece on the web site and yesterday afternoon.

It was a 180 degree turn.

I know nothing about DM the person except what I see on TV and at the AGM

I think he is probably a nice guy who ended up as the President because of the health of JS.

Probably never wanted the job.

Unfortunately he has been the chief when we have spiralled down wards to the current low line.

He looked a broken man yesterday, worse than CS.

Only a matter of time before he moves on IMO.

• Like 1