The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

hang onto them a bit longer devoted

some recalculation of mayan calendar going on. seems a few days were mishandled.miscalculated in translation and the apocalypse was a little premature

being rescheduled sometime late Jan...............stay tuned

in the mean time get that dvd player fixed and a decent backup

Apparently the Mayans are being investigated for tanking.

they're in trouble then as i've never heard of a good mayan lawyer.

they have other ways to settle disputes over there......but if it is here it could be an apocolyptical judgement

Apparently one of the Mayans was overheard threatening several of his work colleagues with the sack, if the world didn't end.

hang onto them a bit longer devoted

some recalculation of mayan calendar going on. seems a few days were mishandled.miscalculated in translation and the apocalypse was a little premature

being rescheduled sometime late Jan...............stay tuned

in the mean time get that dvd player fixed and a decent backup

Perhaps we have stumbled on what our weather forecasters use for predicting our weather.

miscalculated informative gibberish,seldom correct. Might not be mayan, more like mayhem some days. Not to be entirely trusted

Don't think we are talking about the same Mayan.

I was referring to the one threathened with the sack, If he was any good, he would have forecasted it coming.

And been packed any ready to move on.

One day I am going to phone a psyhic, when they answer "hello, who am I talking with, and what do you require to know"?

I'll reply ....listen if you are any good, you should know who it is!!

Go get yourself an eggnog and warm yourself by the fire .

Everything is "normal"

Amazingly-the dudes in the Crystal shop got it wrong .

Thought I responded to this post and all went blanck

Eggnog???

Fire?????

Normal????

I must be in a parrallel universe

its so bloody hot here.

Perhaps need to bunker down and watch a different replay

to see that demon flag

In the meantime wish all on Dland a happy festive season with a great new year

I think we are due for one .....it must be happeneing somewhere...lets hope the reality bus takes us there.

An omen for a great year was placed in front of me last night at a dinner with friends. The hostess brought out bowls of lollies and guess what was put right in front of me, a bowl of banana lollies.

I think now that that has happened the tanking inquisition will go away and we will win the NAB cup and the Flag as well in a clean sweep.

Have a merry xmas and a happy new year all, especially the readers of this great thread.

• Like 1

The Incas tanked too but nobody thinks it necessary to investigate their activities.

Strange that!

You think that's strange?

Let's not forget Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs admitted to tanking way back in the 1960s but were never investigated either.

I was thinking about this very thing last night while dining out on mashed potatoes and quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of the whole thing.

Billy used to say the AFL never believed him because, "Most People I Know Think That I'm Crazy", but I'm waiting for the time when they sit up and decide to make it a blue day for Carlton supporters and investigate their club because Fev also admitted that Carlton tried not to win.

For their selective dealing with this issue, I can only wish on the AFL an itchy case of poison ivy.

Meanwhile, poor Billy is nowhere around and can probably be found somewhere over the rainbow.

I still remember Sunbury and the good old days of the Aztecs and find it so ironical that last time I saw Billy, he was singing his favourite song, "I

told the Brock".

You think that's strange?

Let's not forget Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs admitted to tanking way back in the 1960s but were never investigated either.

I was thinking about this very thing last night while dining out on mashed potatoes and quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of the whole thing.

Billy used to say the AFL never believed him because, "Most People I Know Think That I'm Crazy", but I'm waiting for the time when they sit up and decide to make it a blue day for Carlton supporters and investigate their club because Fev also admitted that Carlton tried not to win.

For their selective dealing with this issue, I can only wish on the AFL an itchy case of poison ivy.

Meanwhile, poor Billy is nowhere around and can probably be found somewhere over the rainbow.

I still remember Sunbury and the good old days of the Aztecs and find it so ironical that last time I saw Billy, he was singing his favourite song, "I told the Brock".

Given the revelations and explosive allegations against the Carlton Football club in that article WJ, surely the Chairman of the AFL, the former captain of Carlton, will have to resign, if the inquisition against the MFC continues, while there is no similar inquisition commenced against his old club.

• Like 2

Given the revelations and explosive allegations against the Carlton Football club in that article WJ, surely the Chairman of the AFL, the former captain of Carlton, will have to resign, if the inquisition against the MFC continues, while there is no similar inquisition commenced against his old club.

Vlad would have to go too because he endorsed everything we did during that period of time. Anderson's gone. Hamish is too vanilla.

It looks like you and me Redleg.

I know we can run the AFL and not only that I have a fantastic plan that will ensure that nobody tanks ever again.

Wherever Melbourne finishes, it will automatically get first pick in the draft no matter how many games it wins.

Problem solved.

• Like 1