The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

With all respect bj. The issue here for me is how we got to talking about bananas. DC and myself were happily discussing Alexander Downer's Indian odyssey or was that another Alexander, anyway that doesn't matter, then DFrog takes over the night shift from WA and starts talking about Chinese bananas!

I think the main issue here is we are not doing proper handovers to the night shift in WA. I used to have this problem at work when I worked in operations. Shift change overs are all important. Of course no matter what we do it may all be wasted on DeeFrog. He does seem obsessed with bananas.

Shhh Earl.

I should have been watching the wife play hockey and not posting on the DL forum on my mobile last night.

Happy Wife = Happy Life.

PS I have no bananas in this house and the football is on today.

Speaking of which, the place that made my favourite banana smoothies has closed down, due to a redevelopment.

This is hard to cop.

Your are a Lawyer Red.

Surely there was some legal action you could have done to stop this from happening?

When does the 2016 AFL season start again?

Both covered in cow shite no doubt.

No point in washing them,its gonna rain at sometime.

Your are a Lawyer Red.

Surely there was some legal action you could have done to stop this from happening?

Sue them for lack of comfortable satisfaction? :blink::blink:

my sympathies red. We'll fly a yellow flag at half mast.

I empathise. A cafe i haunted until recently changed hands. Im not sure how you bugger up a banana thickshake but the new management have ( worked it out )

I , of course, had to seek new surroundings.

Remember Einstein's maxim: "There are only two infinite things - the universe, and human stupidity, and I am not so sure about the universe".

Surely jazza real men milk camels and don't wash cars ... :blink::blink:

Have to ask BBO about milking camels R@B.

After all it is womens work.

Have to ask BBO about milking camels R@B.

After all it is womens work.

Having read about how camel milk is the new 'it' recently, and knowing that camels can be large, stubborn and very onery beasts, I am not sure I share your opinion (and for that matter, my mother, grandmother and two aunts all thought nothing of milking a few cows without machinery).

Having read about how camel milk is the new 'it' recently, and knowing that camels can be large, stubborn and very onery beasts, I am not sure I share your opinion (and for that matter, my mother, grandmother and two aunts all thought nothing of milking a few cows without machinery).

alpacas are just pygmy camels

if women milk camels who or what milks alpacas?

i'll let you ponder that

Went to the footy in high spirits yesterday. The sun was shining and I was to meet a classy sheila for pre game drinks.

Well it quickly went Sh ite as both Biffen and Moonie turned up at the same venue. Moonie looked as though he had just emerged from an op shop bin while Biffen was playing his respectable role and wearing a stolen tweed jacket. I could only assume that both of them had been lost in the outback recently as they began downing beers at a frantic rate.

I held on to my wallet very tightly.

They suggested enjoying the football together so, in deference to good manners I reluctantly agreed. However, my fellow members should thank me as we sat with the commoners in the outer.

An interesting day. Moonie continued to gush his unbridled joy for "Wills and Kate". He even became teary once or twice. Biffen seemed surprisingly and unusually drug free so was determined to make up for it by alcohol consumption.

Then they both became abusive and aggressive hurling quite vicious personal insults at all and sundry. Even nearby Demon supporters were appalled.

I have no doubt that a review of the CCTV will see them both (rightly) banned.

It is doubtful that my classy sheila will ever accompany me to the football again.

Edited by Bitter but optimistic
  • Like 3

Went to the footy in high spirits yesterday. The sun was shining and I was to meet a classy sheila for pre game drinks.

Well it quickly went Sh ite as both Biffen and Moonie turned up at the same venue. Moonie looked as though he had just emerged from an op shop bin while Biffen was playing his respectable role and wearing a stolen tweed jacket. I could only assume that both of them had been lost in the outback recently as they began downing beers at a frantic rate.

They suggested enjoying the football together so, in deference to good manners I reluctantly agreed. However, my fellow members should thank me as we sat with the commoners in the outer.

An interesting day. Moonie continued to gush his unbridled joy for "Wills and Kate". He even became teary once or twice. Biffen seemed surprisingly and unusually drug free so was determined to make up for it by alcohol consumption.

Then they both became abusive and aggressive hurling quite vicious personal insults at all and sundry. Even nearby Demon supporters were appalled.

It is doubtful that my classy sheila will ever accompany me to the football again.

You nearly had me believing in that diatribe.

And then i got to the "classy sheila" bit and thought nnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

• Like 1

You nearly had me believing in that diatribe.

And then i got to the "classy sheila" bit and thought nnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Jazza he was just talking about his female Alpaca

• Like 1

If I recall with greater accuracy, Uncle Bitter spent the afternoon leering at women nearby, regardless of age, race, religion or se xuality. You are the consummate equal opportunist Bitty. When I commented on a good passage of play of a goal, you brushed my comment off, as your focus was elsewhere. At your age, it's difficult to focus beyond 1 metre.

Biffen went out of the beer gates fast, downing about 8 pots in the first hour. The police must have been tailing him from the Gat because there seemed to be a high concentration of the blue brigade in the isles around our seats. I must say, its been a while since I sat next to someone who could shout so loud that the players on the far side wing jumped with fright. I believe I now have permanent hearing loss in my left ear. Thanks Biff. I rang the obscene behaviour phone number, but they put me on hold due to a large number of calls from our bay. BBO, your classy sheila will no longer attend the football with you because of your wretched halitosis, she told me.

Apart from the match, my 2 disappointments for the day were:

• Watching Biff engage in a thespian conversation with the only Freo supporter game enough to sit near us, what a traitor to his class!
  • BBO and Biff stopping beer consumption at 3/4 time despite my demands to toughen up. Soft cooks.
  • Like 1

Maybe a writ of Habeus Corpus, to Produce the Smoothie.

OMG Red my wife is starting to talk to me this way as well.