Footy Classified about to start

Striker475

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really interested to hear what is said on the show tonight! Being in Brisbane though, we do not get the show, so i would appreciate any recaps or what ever! !?

Would have been nice if they'd averaged those stats out across games played. Are we 17th for tackles because we've played one game less? Might even get up to 16th if we're lucky.

Disgraceful stat considering the amount of time we haven't had the ball this year.

Garry went in pretty hard...He wants to see the next 6 weeks before making any decision..

The Stats for that first Q were worse than the GC Suns, regardless of the scoreline.

those stats were sickening.... all the KPI possible and we are ranked 15-16-17 and i think thats for the year not just against WC

What else were you expecting?? I thought G Lyon was straight down the line.

I was expecting him to say "No, I don't want he *&%ing job", after being ribbed into giving an answer to a question that was barely given a thought.

Or "you've got 4 weeks to sort it out or things must move on for next year without Bailey".

Guest Artie Bucco

Would have been nice if they'd averaged those stats out across games played. Are we 17th for tackles because we've played one game less? Might even get up to 16th if we're lucky.

Disgraceful stat considering the amount of time we haven't had the ball this year.

I think our young bodies have trouble making the tackles stick.

Not an uncommon problem for young developing players, and we have an abundance of them.

As much as our impatient supporters might not like to wait longer, unfortunately this is what we must do.

A change of coach won't change much at all; in fact a change of gamestyle may push us further away from true contention.

Time is the only answer.

I was expecting him to say "No, I don't want he *&%ing job", after being ribbed into giving an answer to a question that was barely given a thought.

Or "you've got 4 weeks to sort it out or things must move on for next year without Bailey".

G Lyon has repeatedly said he will not coach, so that is old news, your second point he said 6 weeks rather than 4, but said it with Media Diplomacy.

So i think you got your answers.

Pretty damning stats they showed.

This time Last year we were the no1 tackling team in the comp.

This year we are the last.

Can't really blame the coach forthis. Im sure he hasn't told the players to tackle and pressure less.

Responsibilty needs to rest with the players, and they are the only ones that can fix it.

those stats were sickening.... all the KPI possible and we are ranked 15-16-17 and i think thats for the year not just against WC

Yes those Stats are over the season thus far....apalling, regardless of games played. Those Stats are team standards for any club.

Guest Rojik of the Arctic

Can't really blame the coach forthis. Im sure he hasn't told the players to tackle and pressure less.

Responsibilty needs to rest with the players, and they are the only ones that can fix it.

I can bloody well blame the coach for that. What the hell are we paying him for if not to get the best out of the players? Either he is telling them something they do not understand or they are not listening. Either way he is not doing a good enough job.

I can bloody well blame the coach for that. What the hell are we paying him for if not to get the best out of the players? Either he is telling them something they do not understand or they are not listening. Either way he is not doing a good enough job.

This is exactly what the Coach must turn around in the next few weeks....Imagine if we played some shockers like last week in the 50's-60's, would we not expect Norm Smith to fix the problem???? I think yes.

Do you think he was telling them to tackle last season but told them to stop doing it this season?

He played a very aggressive straight bat to his position in all this, and tried to make small of it all. But did let slip the figure 6 - 8 weeks,,, prior to saying the next 16 rnds. I thought that interesting.

As far as coaching Mentors is concerned I felt he tried to 'shut down' caro's talk of the odd arrangement between Port and Laidley. He agreed quietly and moved it rapidly on. *IMO Garry knows a lot more than he's letting on. He is out of contract @ 9, this year. Channell 9 missed the TV rights again! What can a good Kew boy do?

I distinctly get the feeling that the Board,,, or,,, some Part of the club is agitating for a change of Coach. As long as they can get a Topliner.

My question is that if it was unanimous within the Board, their wouldn't be all this media speculation, as Bails is out of contract this year.

So why all this apparently orchestrated electronic media push to undermine our coach amongst the supporters/members. If it was the wishes of the Board, it would be done inhouse. But it's not like that, so why??? And who's driving it???

The lacking support from within the club is also surprising in this scenario. If they want him gone, they don't have to play these mind games, he's out of contract this year.... They're trying to force something, but what?

Have I missed something too Obvious?

He played a very aggressive straight bat to his position in all this, and tried to make small of it all. But did let slip the figure 6 - 8 weeks,,, prior to saying the next 16 rnds. I thought that interesting.

As far as coaching Mentors is concerned I felt he tried to 'shut down' caro's talk of the odd arrangement between Port and Laidley. He agreed quietly and moved it rapidly on. *IMO Garry knows a lot more than he's letting on. He is out of contract @ 9, this year. Channell 9 missed the TV rights again! What can a good Kew boy do?

I distinctly get the feeling that the Board,,, or,,, some Part of the club is agitating for a change of Coach. As long as they can get a Topliner.

My question is that if it was unanimous within the Board, their wouldn't be all this media speculation, as Bails is out of contract this year.

So why all this apparently orchestrated electronic media push to undermine our coach amongst the supporters/members. If it was the wishes of the Board, it would be done inhouse. But it's not like that, so why??? And who's driving it???

The lacking support from within the club is also surprising in this scenario. If they want him gone, they don't have to play these mind games, he's out of contract this year.... They're trying to force something, but what?

Have I missed something too Obvious?

Orchestrated push? I'm one of the first in the main group and an admin, if there was a push I'd bloody well know about it by now.