Jurrah for Mark Of The Year!

DemonWorshipper

he has my vote.

+ 1.

It will be interesting to see what the percentage breakdown will be this time b/w Goddard and Jurrah. I think Goddard will win. Jack's mark was pretty good.

Franklin should win the goal of the year; I liked Bradshaws torp, but Buddy's effort was something else.

edit: Would Jurrah need the $2500 petrol voucher, does he drive ? The prize should be a car.

Does anyone know: Is the final decision made by voting, or does a panel decide..?

From the website's "About" information:

All 3 nominations will then be placed on the AFL Hungry Jack’s Mark of the Year website by 12pm on Tuesday 7th September where viewers are encouraged to vote for their nomination for their Hungry Jack’s Mark of the Year. Voting will close at 12pm on Monday 13th September.

The voters who have selected the same Hungry Jack’s Mark of the Year as All Australian Committee and entered their details for the major prize will go into the draw to win a year’s supply of Caltex fuel valued at $2,500, courtesy of Hungry Jack’s.

So, I assume that the AA Panel makes the final decision.

The only difference voting makes is to drive people to the site, and buy more burgers.

From the website's "About" information:

So, I assume that the AA Panel makes the final decision.

The only difference voting makes is to drive people to the site, and buy more burgers.

I heard somewhere Robert Walls has the final say.

I heard somewhere Robert Walls has the final say.

Nope, that's just for mark of the week. That's why both Jurrah's and Goddard's are in the running for mark of the year, Walls voted for Jurrah, the public for Goddard. Therefore, they're both in contention.

It's really less democratic than it's being touted.

Nope, that's just for mark of the week. That's why both Jurrah's and Goddard's are in the running for mark of the year, Walls voted for Jurrah, the public for Goddard. Therefore, they're both in contention.

Good. Liam Jurrah wouldn't even be up for MotY if Robert Walls didn't have a say.

So, if he prefers Jurrah's over Goddard's, does that mean Jurrah would be an easy favourite if the public are 50/50?

So, if he prefers Jurrah's over Goddard's, does that mean Jurrah would be an easy favourite if the public are 50/50?

Walls only picks a second Mark of the Week if the voters' choice is different from the one he likes. That week then has two nominees for Mark of the Year - on which only the public has a say.

That week then has two nominees for Mark of the Year - on which only the public has a say.

No, on which only the All-Australian committee have a say. The same as deciding which three will be up for nomination.

The three best goals and marks of the 2010 Toyota AFL Premiership Season have been nominated by the All-Australian Selection Panel ahead of the Hungry Jack’s Mark of the Year and Panasonic Goal of the Year announcement on Monday, September 13.

The top three nominations for the Hungry Jack’s AFL Mark of the Year are (in no particular order):

1. Liam Jurrah (Melbourne) – Round 21

2. Brendon Goddard (St Kilda) – Round 21

3. Jack Riewoldt (Richmond) – Round 11

These marks can be viewed at afl.com.au/mark

The top three nominations for the Panasonic AFL Goal of the Year are (in no particular order):

1. Lance Franklin (Hawthorn) Round 13

2. Daniel Bradshaw (Sydney) Round 6

3. Mark Le Cras (West Coast) Round 16

These goals can be viewed at afl.com.au/goal

The AFL All-Australian Selection Panel selected the finalists based on a 5/4/3/2/1 vote given by each member of the selection committee.

On Monday, September 13, the winners will be announced on Network Ten’s One HD’s ‘One Week at a Time’ with the players being presented with the Alex Jesaulenko Medal (Mark of the Year) and Phil Manassa Medal (Goal of the Year) at the Four N’ Twenty All Australian Awards night.

Toyota . . .Hungry Jack's . . . Panasonic . . . Hungry Jack's . . . Panasonic . . . Four N' Twenty . . .

This post has been made possible thanks to my broadcast partners "get a bike you lazy scum," "eat an apple once in a while," "hey look - what's that outside? Could it be the sun?" "Or maybe a banana if you're really hungry," "Yep, it's definitely the sun," and of course "

."

Man, I wish they'd lay off the sponsers from time to time.

Riewoldt's was good, but this is between Goddard and Jurrah.

And considering Wall's judged Jurrah's the better of the 2 on OWAAT and he has the final say, i'd say this a fait accompli.

The three best goals and marks of the 2010 Toyota AFL Premiership Season have been nominated by the All-Australian Selection Panel ahead of the Hungry Jacks Mark of the Year and Panasonic Goal of the Year announcement on Monday, September 13.

The top three nominations for the Hungry Jacks AFL Mark of the Year are (in no particular order):

1. Liam Jurrah (Melbourne) Round 21

2. Brendon Goddard (St Kilda) Round 21

3. Jack Riewoldt (Richmond) Round 11

These marks can be viewed at afl.com.au/mark

The top three nominations for the Panasonic AFL Goal of the Year are (in no particular order):

1. Lance Franklin (Hawthorn) Round 13

2. Daniel Bradshaw (Sydney) Round 6

3. Mark Le Cras (West Coast) Round 16

These goals can be viewed at afl.com.au/goal

The AFL All-Australian Selection Panel selected the finalists based on a 5/4/3/2/1 vote given by each member of the selection committee.

On Monday, September 13, the winners will be announced on Network Tens One HDs One Week at a Time with the players being presented with the Alex Jesaulenko Medal (Mark of the Year) and Phil Manassa Medal (Goal of the Year) at the Four N Twenty All Australian Awards night.

Lynden Dunn's goal not good enough?

Is that being bias

Edited by Happeninghunts