Our first win away from Victoria since...

praha

2007 round 18 (?) against the Dogs at the Dome.

Yes, sorry, I meant outside of Victoria.

Can a mod possibly change "MCG" to "Victoria" please.

Interesting nonetheless.

Let's see if we can notch up our second win since 1988 (?) at Skilled Stadium :P

Edited by calabreseboy

Interesting nonetheless.

Let's see if we can notch up our second win since 1988 (?) at Skilled Stadium :P

2005, we won by a point

We have no chance next saturday...Kelly Underwood will be commentating!!!!!

Still cannot believe the game of The Russian last night..What an effort for the jumper that was.

That effort should inspire the whole club this week.

Interesting nonetheless.

'calabreseboy',,I think you can edit from your post fist page & edit the title.

Edited by dee-luded

2005, we won by a point

And from memory the last win before that was in the 80's! Not a happy hunting ground for the Dees.

There was also a draw in 2006 -Funny to think that at this time both sides were quite evenly matched... Who would have thought that 4 years later, they would be dual premiers and we would be dual wooden spooners.

Edited by wisedog

And from memory the last win before that was in the 80's! Not a happy hunting ground for the Dees.

There was also a draw in 2006 -Funny to think that at this time both sides were quite evenly matched... Who would have thought that 4 years later, they would be dual premiers and we would be dual wooden spooners.

Yes we played about 4 years worth of close games against Geelong & then the cats just went BANG!! With the right attitude they can be matched, will be interesting to see how the club & Footy Dept treat this week.

Geelong will be red Hot favourites so we Demons have nothing to lose.

And that is the exact attitude that the Demons should go into next saturdays game-Play for each other & do not fear the cats or their ground.

Take risks run & move the ball. Enjoy the challenge & not fear it at all.

It's not about the win. Having seen Geelong against Collingwood, I feel safe in saying we're no chance. Especially down at Skilled.

It's about the effort. I don't want to see a West Coast style performance, which will give us a 100 point loss. I want to see us really compete against the best team in the competition.

This game will really help us determine where we're at.

:o

And get it done before the Queens Birthday clash, after the walk to the G. Brilliant. :P

If we beat them by more than a point I'll also tattoo "I love Juice" on my boobs and post photographic evidence on Demonland.

Seriously, we are no chance.

If we beat them by more than a point I'll also tattoo "I love Juice" on my boobs and post photographic evidence on Demonland.

Seriously, we are no chance.

Despite some posters voting in the affirmative (which will undoubtedly follow), I'm pretty sure that would be against the Code of Conduct.

I also think it's a safe bet that it won't happen.

That being said, a week is a long time in footy, Jaded. Plenty of enthusiasm about our young players that will be wanting to test themselves against the best.

Some nervous moments for you, perhaps. :lol:

Despite posters voting in the affirmative (which will undoubtedly follow), I'm pretty sure that would be against the Code of Conduct.

I also think it's a safe bet that it won't happen.

That being said, a week is a long time in footy, Jaded. Plenty of enthusiasm about our young players that will be wanting to test themselves against the best.

Some nervous moments for you, perhaps. :lol:

If we win, it might almost be worth deforming myself forever and having to explain to people why I love fruit juice so much that I felt the urge to tattoo it on my body.

If we win, it might almost be worth deforming myself forever and having to explain to people why I love fruit juice so much that I felt the urge to tattoo it on my body.

Just be sure to have tattooed "100% Fruit Juice." ;)

It's a claim often used that meets regulatory food standards.