Counting Crows

dee-luded

I have a feeling there will be some changes, but maybe not the ones we might think.

I think the obvious In, is Sylvia if passed fit.

But who else? I wonder if newboy Gysberets, will find his way?

Cheney/Yes or No?

Martin I feel Rnd 4.

Gysberets is so new i've never even heard of him!! :wacko:

Sylvia you'd say would be in if fit. He'll take someones spot. Someone else may come in to replace someone else. Take that to the bank!

Jack Watts? why not give him a crack?

Watts is injured for a few weeks.

I think we have to go in imagining that we're playing Collingwood, because we REALLY want to beat them and that's why we played so well on Saturday.

Sylvia in for Newton. Dunn to stay forward. In effect a little shuffle.

Newton may be hard done by, only getting one game. But he isn't going to be given solid chances until he can shown some of his VFL at AFL level, and has to deal with that because it is simply fair enough.

Rivers (if fit) in for... I guess Bennell, leaving Bail and Bartram to stay as the small defenders, since they are actually defenders and the message of preferring their ethic is important.

(No hard feelings at Bennell, I just think he needs time spent at the lower level focusing on defining his role)

Watts is injured for a few weeks.

I think we have to go in imagining that we're playing Collingwood, because we REALLY want to beat them and that's why we played so well on Saturday.

I Watts to see Watts in full flight just as much as the next guy Watts to see Watts do Watts Watts does best- but whilst Watts Watts be ready for a couple more Watts we will just have to Watts this space, I mean Watts else can we do?

I would Watts to hope we have the same Watts to beat every team just as badly as the next. I don't think we should go in imagining that were playing Collingwood.. the matchups will be all wrong for a start.... WATTS!!

Go Dees.

Gysberets is so new i've never even heard of him!! :wacko:

Sylvia you'd say would be in if fit. He'll take someones spot. Someone else may come in to replace someone else. Take that to the bank!

Ha Ha Ha, that avatar somehow reminds me of Kelly O'Donnell. Don't know why?;)

I Watts to see Watts in full flight just as much as the next guy Watts to see Watts do Watts Watts does best- but whilst Watts Watts be ready for a couple more Watts we will just have to Watts this space, I mean Watts else can we do?

I would Watts to hope we have the same Watts to beat every team just as badly as the next. I don't think we should go in imagining that were playing Collingwood.. the matchups will be all wrong for a start.... WATTS!!

Go Dees.

How do you get that Bloody Avatar to move? It's a bloody classic!! B)

Bring Martin in to pick up Tippet? Tippet usually has a day out against Melbourne.

He kicked five goals in the NAB Challenge match we played against them, but I think three were gifted to him from free-kicks. Warnock played on him, so if we're going to bring Martin in, I'd prefer it to be to replace Newton. But I'd keep Newton in for at least another week for the sake of team continuity.

Bring Martin in to pick up Tippet? Tippet usually has a day out against Melbourne.

There are 3 players that will potentially have a day out if we don't pounce early - Tippet, Walker and Dangerfield. Whilst I respect the rest of the team, the gut-wrenching run that our youngsters now provide, will be too much for the older brigade. Hopefully DB will get the message across, run, run, RUN.

Newton must stay in. He was good on Saturday, providing plenty of hard blocking for Pettard and Green. Depending on match ups, the only change would be Sylvia for Bartram.

How do you get that Bloody Avatar to move? It's a bloody classic!! B)

Munchie is a beastmaster who feeds on the blood of his pray.. don't be fooled by his dosile appearance- he feasts on the hopes and dreams of our competitors.

Actually he reminds me of that old yellow pages recycling monster man. Remember when they tried to make recycling fun by dressing up industrial bins like Barney the dinosaur? Ahh the 90's.. simpler times, with a simple society, coaxing us into doing the right things with the aid of fictional characters and bright colours. Obviously drugs were rife

I want our best defender in his FACE from opening bounce! I don't want him to gain ANY confidence whatsoever! I want Frawley on him and he must wear him like a glove!!

Tippet hasn't taken off this year yet, he can do this next week! I say this regardless that he is on my supercoach team- thats how much I love the dees, i'm sacrificing my accomplishments in a meaningless internet game!!

Munchie is a beastmaster who feeds on the blood of his pray.. don't be fooled by his dosile appearance- he feasts on the hopes and dreams of our competitors.

Actually he reminds me of that old yellow pages recycling monster man. Remember when they tried to make recycling fun by dressing up industrial bins like Barney the dinosaur? Ahh the 90's.. simpler times, with a simple society, coaxing us into doing the right things with the aid of fictional characters and bright colours. Obviously drugs were rife

Looks like he feasts on Passion Fruit Ice Cream ;)

Edited by dee-luded