Luke Ball in the National Draft

Hazyshadeofgrinter

My understanding is that Ball, or his management have told other clubs that he will go overseas if they pick him. Risks a ban and draft-tampering allegation I believe.

My sources are good, but not primary.

Oh, and MFC will not be picking him. :)

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding is that Ball, or his management have told other clubs that he will go overseas if they pick him. Risks a ban and draft-tampering allegation I believe.

I wonder if he would actually follow through with that if someone picked him up. Astonishingly stupid if he did.

I thought that would classify as draft tampering.

If that is true, Ball is a massive tools & he should not have the privilege to wear the Red & Blue. What a [censored] bag. :angry:

Guest The Old Xaverian

It's quite ironic that people in this thread are condemning Ball for not speaking to other clubs (he is well within his rights as per Andy D) & thus draft tampering yet they actively supported a side, which laid down for draft picks.

It's quite ironic that people in this thread are condemning Ball for not speaking to other clubs (he is well within his rights as per Andy D) & thus draft tampering yet they actively supported a side, which laid down for draft picks.

And i cant believe you have nothing better to do in your life than constantly talk [censored] on a demons based forum.

Wait yes i can your a collinw#$d supporter.

And i cant believe you have nothing better to do in your life than constantly talk [censored] on a demons based forum.

Wait yes i can your a collinw#$d supporter.

No...let's be fair here. For someone who went from Broadmeadows Primary to Xavier College , he's done pretty well to find his way to a coherent website.

Yep, we tanked our arses off. And our reward is 10+ years worth of Jack Trengove. Oh how life is ever so sweet.

Also the irony of you complaining about our tanking when Andy D says we are quite within our rights to "experiment".

Lucky the top end talent is good in this draft so we won't waste our tanking pick on Dale Thomas.

Have a nice day - I know I'll enjoy November 26 2009,

Edited by Axis of Bob

As usual you fudge the facts with your own bias, it is not the refusal to talk to other clubs that make it draft tampering, it is his connections putting it out there that he won,t play if he doesn,t get to the club of his choice that is the offence. Also wether we tanked or were merely experimenting , how the @#$$& would you know!

I have it on authority ( AD ) that tanking doesnt exist. Collingwood would appreciate that also no doubt. However draft tampering obviously does. Credit to Ball for wanting to choose, sympathy to him for wantig to play for Filth. I think should Ball ineed get to your lot then there will be cries of foul after the dust has settled and should he and his management be found to have committed tampering I hope the League comes down on him/them like a ton of bricks.

Looking forward to round 2 ;)

No...let's be fair here. For someone who went from Broadmeadows Primary to Xavier College , he's done pretty well to find his way to a coherent website.

Careful bud. I made it out. Don't promote the stereotype.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.