Dean Bailey, please tell us ...

Bruce Almighty

Can the coach please tell us that we are going to take the best two players available in the draft so we can stop stressing about the club missing out on the best 2 draft picks in history!

Scully to Trengove to Watts = Goal

The club has already told us they will take the 2 best players in the draft with picks 1 & 2.

You just want them to confirm that you are correct in your belief that Scully & Trengove are the best 2 players available after reading numerous writeups and watching limited highlights.

This thread = waste of time

The club has already told us they will take the 2 best players in the draft with picks 1 & 2.

You just want them to confirm that you are correct in your belief that Scully & Trengove are the best 2 players available after reading numerous writeups and watching limited highlights.

This thread = waste of time

Is there any reason you're being so patronising to someone who's been on the forum for 3 years longer than yourself?

Is there any reason you're being so patronising to someone who's been on the forum for 3 years longer than yourself?

Am I wrong?

And I'm sorry, but how long someone else has been on a forum is meaningless to me.

Are we in any danger that you yourself might make a post worth reading sometime in the future..?

Am I wrong?

And I'm sorry, but how long someone else has been on a forum is meaningless to me.

Are we in any danger that you yourself might make a post worth reading sometime in the future..?

I thought that your post was unnecessary and fairly hypocritical.

As for my own posting....I reserve the right to remain silent...I don't have to "make a post worth reading" given that I am no expert on the drafts.

Can the coach please tell us that we are going to take the best two players available in the draft so we can stop stressing about the club missing out on the best 2 draft picks in history!

Scully to Trengove to Watts = Goal

The Coach will say nothing & nor he should. Don't ever play your hand too early.

We name our players, all the other clubs can start work.

The way it is now, the MFC hold the cards & 15 other clubs have all gotta sit & wait on our decision.

Take a chill pill & lie down BA........

Oh my .... as if anybody doesn't already know Melbourne are set to take Sculley and Trengove.

The first 4 selections in the draft are already locked in.

Melbourne - Sculley

Melbourne - Trengove

Richmond - Martin

Fremantle - Morabito

and then this is when it gets interesting:

North Melbourne- Rohan/Cunnington/Butcher

Sydney Swans - Rohan/Cunnington/Butcher

Would it be okay for me to say it then? I was thinking the same thing as KS.

I'm not sure why anyone would be stressed over this.

Oh my .... as if anybody doesn't already know Melbourne are set to take Sculley and Trengove.

I'm guessing you are one of the one's that don't know considering you have trouble spelling one of the kids name's.

It's Scully. Are you basing this knowledge on what you have heard on demonland? Because it sure seems so. If you

had read any articles about him you would see that there is no 'e' in his surname.

There are never any guarantees with drafting. Even in JT and Scully are the "best" players available, chances are that in 10 years time pick 25 could end up being the best player in the bunch. You never know.

Why stress? Top picks will be good players. Great players? Impossible to guess so don't lose sleep over it.

I really like this site b/c people are allowed to say what they think and rarely get personally attacked for it.

Please don't change.

I copped the same criticism from some moron on another thread... the 'seniority' bullsht.

Fortunately some of us have practiced a fair bit of social interaction outside of using this forum. I'm sure if Dean Bailey came on here and made his first ever post, his points would be listened to despite his forum rookie status.

I'm certainly no Dean Bailey when it comes to football knowledge, probably very few of us are. I love talking about footy though, and I love hearing people's opinions. I don't even look at how long they've been a member or how many posts they've made.

To the admins: Great site. Keep it up.

Would it be okay for me to say it then? I was thinking the same thing as KS.

I'm not sure why anyone would be stressed over this.

Agree.

I think this is most stress free draft I can think of. We have picks 1 and 2 and its seems fairly clear there are two players in front of the others even if marginally. They will be in Demon colours next year.

I am more interested in picks 11,18 and 34 where the uncertainty

I'm guessing you are one of the one's that don't know considering you have trouble spelling one of the kids name's.

It's Scully. Are you basing this knowledge on what you have heard on demonland? Because it sure seems so. If you

had read any articles about him you would see that there is no 'e' in his surname.

Oh heavens no!! .. I've incorrectly spelled Tom's surname !!

That means I mustn't have watched him over the past 3 years. I suppose I had better re-assess him.

I find it laughable you suggest that I base knowledge on forum group think - and then you claim you base yours on newspaper articles :wacko:

I suggest you read through my posting history.

*claps*

That means I mustn't have watched him over the past 3 years. I suppose I had better re-assess him.

I find it laughable you suggest that I base knowledge on forum group think - and then you claim you base yours on newspaper articles :wacko:

*claps*

golf-clap I hope?

Look, I just think its a waste of time, because he's asking for exactly what I said - confirmation that the general consensus is correct.

I think it is and he's absolutely right that we'll take them both... but what a waste of cyberspace.

I understand what BA was thinking, but beyond that I just looked at this thread and thought "What more could possibly be said?"

And it seems, all we could come up with was trading vague insults and an argument about who has the right to criticize another poster.

Jebus, can someone close this damn thread please?

Edited by Keyser Söze

Is this thread a joke?

Dean Bailey is going go announce that the club has decided to make an alternate decision and will take what they consider to be the 6th and 14th best picks in the draft.

The club will take who they consider to be the best 2 players available and as far as we know it could be different from what we expect. Why the hell announce it? What good would that do?

*claps*

No matey.

I never claimed I based my knowledge of Scully as a player through reading newspaper articles. I'm pretty sure I said that you should read one so you can visibly SEE his name printed and therefore be able to spell it.

I guess it's not a big deal. But if you are making a big deal about it being "so obvious" that Scully and Trengove are going to be the two top picks of the draft, then I suggest you get Scully's name right.

Cheers Dr.

Edited by stevethemanjordan

No matey.

I never claimed I based my knowledge of Scully as a player through reading newspaper articles. I'm pretty sure I said that you should read one so you can visibly SEE his name printed and therefore be able to spell it.

I guess it's not a big deal. But if you are making a big deal about it being "so obvious" that Scully and Trengove are going to be the two top picks of the draft, then I suggest you get Sully's name right.

Cheers Dr.

Indeed :lol:

We are being a bit precious aren't we?

It's cause and effect, people.

If you say something stupid, naive, or pointless, you will be called out on it.

It has nothing to do with seniority.

I, apparently, am extremely facetious and patronising.

But I will give it out to BB59, RR, DemonDefined, or 45HG16 when he goes on one of his drunken, racist rants.

Just deal with people having a go at you.

It's life.

We are being a bit precious aren't we?

It's cause and effect, people.

If you say something stupid, naive, or pointless, you will be called out on it.

It has nothing to do with seniority.

I, apparently, am extremely facetious and patronising.

But I will give it out to BB59, RR, DemonDefined, or 45HG16 when he goes on one of his drunken, racist rants.

Just deal with people having a go at you.

It's life.

HaHa! you are a F%^&*in Classic Mate!! I am working late shift & that just cheered mr up no end!! Thanks.