Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Redleg said:

Are you serious? The first one was a repeat of the Staker hit.

I would have given him a year.

PS. On second look, victim not really hurt and claim it was a slap. Maybe not a year then.

I would have given him a year just for the fact he had played for Sydney.

If only the AFL  gave us $1m above every other AFL Club's salary cap, we could also play regular finals games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I am reporting from the Gold Coast, having a good time with my Daughter and Grand daughters.

news items are: 

There is almost no news about the AFL GF, it may as well not be happening up here. Cannot say it worries me with that lot playing I am happy to be basking in Melbourne Storm in the NRL.

Bananas are the same price as Melbourne.

The weather is beautiful, just up from the pool with No.1 GD, have a nice G and T and 30 deg. It is going down well.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, old dee said:

 

Bananas are the same price as Melbourne.

 

 

Thank God. I would have blamed JW if they were more expensive.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Travelling home today.

So I will miss the GF, who is playing again?

But, Red you could give me a countdown on the progress of the game?

OD, you need to go back South where it cold and rainy. Good weather will only upset you more. A bit like how the MFC has left you disappointed for the past 53 years. Although time with the GD will always cheer you up.

I hope you all have fun watching the GF today and remember the second best colour combination is Black and Gold, preferably with a Swan.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

Travelling home today.

So I will miss the GF, who is playing again?

But, Red you could give me a countdown on the progress of the game?

OD, you need to go back South where it cold and rainy. Good weather will only upset you more. A bit like how the MFC has left you disappointed for the past 53 years. Although time with the GD will always cheer you up.

I hope you all have fun watching the GF today and remember the second best colour combination is Black and Gold, preferably with a Swan.

 

 

 

I moved on  from disappointment decades ago DF.

Times with GD's is way better than any football game and warm weather is now higher on my list as well. Might move up here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

Travelling home today.

So I will miss the GF, who is playing again?

But, Red you could give me a countdown on the progress of the game?

OD, you need to go back South where it cold and rainy. Good weather will only upset you more. A bit like how the MFC has left you disappointed for the past 53 years. Although time with the GD will always cheer you up.

I hope you all have fun watching the GF today and remember the second best colour combination is Black and Gold, preferably with a Swan.

 

 

 

6 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daisycutter said:

is it over yet?

Is what over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Red and Bluebeard said:

Is what over?

anything

i'm over watts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, daisycutter said:

anything

i'm over watts

I'm over Richmond. Early start on the shiraz for me,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, daisycutter said:

anything

i'm over watts

Eggs over easy then please ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2016 Dog's

2017 Tigers

2018 Demons?

I am starting to see a pattern.

Edited by DemonFrog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Red and Bluebeard said:

Eggs over easy then please ...

Are we allowed to talk about eggs?

As it was my understand that we are only allowed to discuss bananas?

Well after today's results it is all about Tigers eating bananas or was that bananas eating crows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, old dee said:

I moved on  from disappointment decades ago DF.

Times with GD's is way better than any football game and warm weather is now higher on my list as well. Might move up here!

You just want to be called a Banana Bender!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Less than 2 months to ND.

Less than 8 days until the start of trade period.

Less than 18 days until the end of trade period.

85 days until xmas.

 

 

Edited by Redleg
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

2016 Dog's

2017 Tigers

2018 Demons?

I am starting to see a pattern.

Definitely seeing a pattern:

2019 Demons

2020 Demons

2021 Demons

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redleg said:

Less than 2 months to ND.

Less than 8 days until the start of trade period.

Less than 18 days until the end of trade period.

85 days until xmas.

 

 

Welcome to Red's Annual Countdown Carnival.

Bring it on Red!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Redleg said:

Less than 2 months to ND.

Less than 8 days until the start of trade period.

Less than 18 days until the end of trade period.

85 days until xmas.

 

 

Red we need you back to your normal countdown standard!

2017 was always going to end in pain for a MFC supporter.

To cheer you up, may be you need some life style tips from Mr Bitters or Moonie?

Things could always be worse, you could be a Essendon/Collingwood supporter or you can no longer eat bananas.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DemonFrog said:

Red we need you back to your normal countdown standard!

2017 was always going to end in pain for a MFC supporter.

To cheer you up, may be you need some life style tips from Mr Bitters or Moonie?

Things could always be worse, you could be a Essendon/Collingwood supporter or you can no longer eat bananas.

 

There is too much yellow and black around to concentrate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/10/2017 at 12:25 AM, DemonFrog said:

You just want to be called a Banana Bender!

 

Definitely not I will always be a Victorian now matter where I live. Sometimes I think there more Vics  up here than Queenslanders. Great night up here with the Melbourne storm kicking their butts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, old dee said:

Definitely not I will always be a Victorian now matter where I live. Sometimes I think there more Vics  up here than Queenslanders. Great night up here with the Melbourne storm kicking their butts.

Don't tell anyone but my wife was born in Victoria.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Redleg said:

There is too much yellow and black around to concentrate.

Second best colour combination. 

Do you also see a lot of black swans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DemonFrog said:

Second best colour combination. 

Do you also see a lot of black swans?

Only when I go down Lakeside Drive .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Redleg said:

Only when I go down Lakeside Drive .

Lakeside Drive must be an amazing place, does it also have frogs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×